Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70452
biomed160829
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35563
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2013, 01:41 PM   #361
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

What site?
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:07 PM   #362
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42
Default Who appointed YOU a "safe base" to contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I But I know these ladies and I choose to believe them. If it was just one.......but THREE? Hummmmmm?
Who appointed YOU a "safe base" to contact? Are you all their "pimps?"

Question: Is anyone else concerned that providers ARE discussing your appointment details with other hobbyists--hobbyists who seem okay with then discussing our business on the board? Seems a HUGE breach in privacy, anonymity, RW identities, etc...

Of all the potential misdoings in this thread, the biggest rule breakers are surely those who are sharing information about other hobbyists, right? So, Still Looking, Rockerick, Whispers, et al; Who appointed you SAFE people to come to in the case of a sour date? And is that even sanctioned activity for this board?
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:25 PM   #363
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
What site?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=862443
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:31 PM   #364
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qziz View Post
Whereas with 19Trees, his entire board persona is charming, thus it's a bit of a surprise when he descends to name calling and trolling.

Plus ONE; Trees only mistake that I can see is stooping to the name calling/fatty-talk. I understand why--the pressure of accusation (whether deserved or not), but it was not needed.
Old 10-02-2013, 02:32 PM   #365
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post

Question: Is anyone else concerned that providers ARE discussing your appointment details with other hobbyists--hobbyists who seem okay with then discussing our business on the board? Seems a HUGE breach in privacy, anonymity, RW identities, etc...

Of all the potential misdoings in this thread, the biggest rule breakers are surely those who are sharing information about other hobbyists, right? So, Still Looking, Rockerick, Whispers, et al; Who appointed you SAFE people to come to in the case of a sour date? And is that even sanctioned activity for this board?
I believe the perp had written reviews on most of them.

I may be alone on this, but we were discussing a crime. So non-secret facts really aren't anything to be concerned about unless you are trying to deflect the focus from the real concern which remains this guy used his power and influence to force women in a weak position to do as he wanted.

Since you asked.

Old Dingus
Old 10-02-2013, 02:39 PM   #366
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:

I would thinck the providers confide in me because they like me. I sure as hell could care less that YOU and other hobbyist do. But as we all know, providers talk. I have always found it interesting that hobbyist ask providers about me especially after I write a review. Pimp me? Heh... don't have the time or patience. Unless you mean T-Shirt pimp... well then yes but retired! Its been done!

Well when you put it that way.... ahhhh YES! RW identities? Do you give out your RW identity to providers? WOW... if you do I can see why you might be worried.

I'm pretty sure that the issue is the conduct of a hobbyist who also happens to be a MOD. Last I looked the "named" hobbyist are NOT MODS.

I'm NOT going to speak for Trees. His posts speak for themselves. He has discussed certain items and that's that. He is no longer a MOD. I respect Trees reviews and efforts in posting pictures and helping fellow hobbyist like myself. He is still a brother and I look forward to his contributions in the future.

Trees made a few mistakes. Not necessarily as a hobbyist but only because he held the MOD title. So let me check my records... OK Trees 2 mistakes and Still Looking 25 mistakes at last count. So Trees has a LONG way to go to even get close to being as big a FUCK UP as myself.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:41 PM   #367
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post

I may be alone on this, but we were discussing a crime. So non-secret facts really aren't anything to be concerned about unless you are trying to deflect the focus from the real concern which remains this guy used his power and influence to force women in a weak position to do as he wanted.

Since you asked.

Old Dingus
If writing reviews is a "crime" I'm FUCKED!
Old 10-02-2013, 02:47 PM   #368
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Quote:

I may be alone on this, but we were discussing a crime.
Crime? Perp?
Dude, we're all criminals and perps here!
If there was a crime involved, it stopped at solicitation (maybe sodomy too), but a girl not knowing the ropes and being taken advantage of by a dude? not a crime...if it were every teenage boy in the world would be guilty.

Crime and Perp are specific terms that aim to discredit a member (and is probably a rule violation as well). You should not throw rhetoric like this around so freely. There's an edit feature; you should use it.
Old 10-02-2013, 02:48 PM   #369
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
And is that even sanctioned activity for this board?
Standing up for the abused and disadvantaged in the Adult Industry World is always a sanctioned activity.

It is called being human.

Old Dingus
Old 10-02-2013, 02:56 PM   #370
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Uh oh the 'perp' struck ... this time found gold:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=862088

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:05 PM   #371
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Crime? Perp?
Dude, we're all criminals and perps here!
If there was a crime involved, it stopped at solicitation (maybe sodomy too), but a girl not knowing the ropes and being taken advantage of by a dude? not a crime...if it were every teenage boy in the world would be guilty.

Crime and Perp are specific terms that aim to discredit a member (and is probably a rule violation as well). You should not throw rhetoric like this around so freely. There's an edit feature; you should use it.
Thank you, but I will stand by what I wrote.

I am talking about a specific, pathetic case, and you and your buddies keep trying to talk generalities or claim even if it occured it should not matter any more.

You can keep trying. I do not believe you are fooling anybody but yourself and Trees, maybe a few others.

Old Dingus
Old 10-02-2013, 03:11 PM   #372
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:

You have the nerve to call out these three? WOW you got balls Mr. 3DGA

Old 10-02-2013, 03:13 PM   #373
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Trees View Post
Uh oh the 'perp' struck ... this time found gold:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=862088

19Trees
Yeah... but she loves me

I stayed over so I paid a $50 tip along with my welcome to the world of SL gift package!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=836530

Old 10-02-2013, 03:15 PM   #374
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Standing up for the abused and disadvantaged in the Adult Industry World is always a sanctioned activity.

It is called being human.

Old Dingus
Touché!
Old 10-02-2013, 03:21 PM   #375
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Who appointed YOU a "safe base" to contact?

So,.... Whispers, Who appointed you SAFE people to come to in the case of a sour date?
Over the years people have come to me when they feel something needs to be said and they lack the ability, for whatever reason they perceive, to immediate tell it themselves.

Often times they have come me INSTEAD of a Mod as they felt that there may be some friendship of sorts or that the MODs were too busy to care about it or that they might not feel it important enough in light of many other issues they may be dealing with at the time.

They have come to me because they know that if I verify it and believe it as well as believe it worthy of being said I will post it.

Often times, after the thread is running and the posts are up they step forward and participate. They find at times, that they were not the only one with the concern.

Many people here feel they cannot speak their mind. They are concerned with those like Codybeast or IronButterfly or others that will barrage them over and over and wear them down as they lack the ability to press it.....

Many will not speak their mind because they feel it labels them in some way and it will affect their ability to hobby. Point of that is very well demonstrated here as people tend to try to suggest that I have a problem seeing ladies I might want to see.

Hell... it is not just the ladies but many of the men here lack the ability to simply stand up for themselves and are afraid of what a bunch of hookers and johns think.....

maybe they have no lives outside this board...... I tend to believe that is the case for many.

There are those like me that have come to the conclusion that there are SO MANY Providers that know NOTHING of this board or what gets posted that there is no shortage of girls to spend money on.

I could care less if some lady will not see Whispers because he is a mean spirited Poster. If I REALLY want to see her I simply contact her in another way and she never even KNOWS she is seeing the guy that posts as Whispers. But mostly I have found that the kind of girl that I spend my money on is seldom on here posting.

IF there were more open minded women around here that were not concerned with competition you would think that there would be some woman posting to the Welcome Wagon Threads or PMing the ladies with a summary of what they should and should not expect in regards to behavior and a little looking out for each other.

We do it. Guys are always looking out for other guys here..... Not EVERY GUY... but enough to matter.

Quote:
Are you all their "pimps?"
Me? No. And I don't think any of those that contacted me are pimping any of the girls mentioned.... Do they HAVE Pimps? I tend to think so. I think every girl in the Welcome Wagon is getting approached by 2 or 3 different people if they are not already represented.

And how much you wanna bet that they are using THIS story to their advantage in recruiting?

Quote:
Question: Is anyone else concerned that providers ARE discussing your appointment details with other hobbyists--hobbyists who seem okay with then discussing our business on the board?
And some wonder why they don't want to come forward huh? I suppose a lady getting raped is at fault for wearing too short a skirt? That's the kind of insane logic you are presenting.

This entire thread has stayed focused on a single hobbyist....... You know... I'm surprised no one ever asked what my opinion of this was in regards to the other guys doing it every day.

Ladies. Guy Shorts you? You were robbed. Call the Police or post an alert. Do nothing and you will probably see it happen again.

Ladies. Guy stays too long? Oooops..... Of the two people in the room YOU are the professional. I don't think ANY of us have a problem leaving when told to do so. But let us stay and I don't think ANY of us won't stick around a bit. It's YOUR time. We all WANT as much of it as you will give us. And NO I don't think a guy should PAY for staying over if you never reminded him it was time to go.

Ladies. Guy asks for a discount? Expect it! It is going to happen. Say Yes. Say No It's your decision. Just be direct and do not engage him in a conversation on what you think you are worth or feelings are going to get hurt. Yes or No works!

IF all this had happened and Trees was NOT a Mod..... or if it was any other guy that was not a MOD....

I would have had nothing to say other than what was posted above.

Still Looking and I tend to agree a lot on this subject. Trees "crime" here (if there was one. Jury is obviously still out) was that these allegations were of his behavior during the last couple of months he was a MOD....
Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women