Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2013, 02:06 PM   #31
Caleb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Beyond all else, I seek passion. I am looking for a match that will produce the ever elusive "chemistry". This is definitely a state of mind. If we have a mental connection, all shapes and sizes are appealing. I'll fantasize about a good session for days afterwards and about a great one for, well for a really long time.

For initial selection, I read everything I can find. I'm looking for humor, wit, intelligence, sophistication, discretion, endorsement, etc. Used to look at menu but then discovered that so much was YMMV that I don't bother with that anymore. Final piece is to start flirting through email, text, PM, whatever. If she's playful at that point, I'm hooked. If she's all business, I move on.
Caleb is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:38 PM   #32
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

What I take away from this thread is a reinforced belief that different people like different things, which is why there are ladies of all shapes, sizes, colors, ages, and personalities--and guys who like each of them.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 05:00 PM   #33
KarynKumming
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168038

I have to say that I'm quite impressed by the level of answers I've read. It seems that most everyone has answered honestly and thoughtfully. My curious mind has been enlightened...LOL
KarynKumming is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #34
sdawg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

If I can chip in, my absolute, 100% highest priority is safety. I don't care how attractive a provider is or how low her rates are--if there are no reviews or other sorts of verification out there, I won't take a chance.

Behind that, looks are important, but so are skills. Rate figures in, too. If a provider prices herself out of my range, no measure pulchritude can raise that bar. If it comes down to it, I'd rather have skills/responsiveness than looks.
sdawg is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 06:35 PM   #35
Liliana Vess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168138

Absolutely personality and attitude. We have discovered that the best sessions we have had have generally been where we have 'researched' and gotten a feel for the provider's personality via posts or OTC in person.

There just was little chemistry with me for the providers we saw with less background. We 'researched' enough to know they are nice, sweet ladies, and they were lovely, but it just didn't have the same spark as when you are spending time with people you can have an easy conversation/fun with.

Looks of course matter to a degree as I think it is for anyone, but it's not #1 for us. It's +bonus if they have a body type or face that is very attractive to us. TCB/professionalism are also big factors.
Liliana Vess is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:05 PM   #36
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25
Default Shallow Hal says...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarynKumming View Post
What’s the highest priority for you when considering a provider – good looks
If I'm not attracted to you, nothing else will matter...
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:36 PM   #37
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

It is no secret that I am a spinner fanatic. The BBBJ is a must, I can go without copulation because of that damn latex, but I really need BBBJ. Along with time restraints, latex has driven me to Sugar Babies. My last SB would ride me for an hour, and we wore each other out. With latex I would have been limp in 5 minutes. Maybe after being married for so long I have a mental block against latex, I don't know. I am not suggesting anyone in the Hobby go bareback so don't start berating me about bareback.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:12 PM   #38
OBringer
Gaining Momentum

Interesting question...and in a word: Attitude!

Attitude for me starts from that first phone call or email. If a provider is distant, clinical, or anything other than warm and friendly, I won't see her. Once the appointment starts, attitude is everything. I know I am already attracted to her from her profile, and I will most likely have a pretty good idea about the menu. If the attitude is great, I'll return. If it's not good, I won't be back. There are far too may providers out there, so if they want repeat business, attitude is the must for me.
OBringer is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:45 PM   #39
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

1. Breathing
2. Menu must include Kissing and DATY
3. Looks are secondary. You limit yourself to not meeting some pretty amazing people if you base it all on looks alone.
4. The ability to hold a conversation beyond what happened on last nights Dancing with the Stars episode.
5. If no connection is present, I won't see her again regardless of how well she may have blown my mind sexually. If I am not stimulated intellectually as well then I'm no longer interested.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #40
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I go on looks first to pique my interest, then price/reviews after to know if I still want to see her. Aside from that I leave the rest up to surprise during the date. Attitude is important, but I'm really interested if she's still passionate and enjoying the time, or if she's going through the motions and rushing through. That I can find out from the reviews.

Others have said they look at her posts to get a feel of her personality, but I've found that text doesn't translate attitude and subtle things that vocal communication can. Maybe others can still get a "feel" for the lady, but my skill at gleaming personality from posts isn't quite as honed.
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:40 AM   #41
Uncle Han
BANNED

reasonably good looks + reasonable price + great performance = heaven
Uncle Han is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women