Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41773
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36149
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-10-2013, 02:27 PM   #31
Delayah White
Account Disabled

User ID: 148947
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow you all really just like to dog pile a lady! I'm pretty sure
He is my first person to ever NCNS. YES there are some
Reasons not to be able to respond RIGHT away! My personal life and family will ALWAYS
come first before this hobby, plaine and simple!!
I did have a passing within the family and dropped everything to rush to the
ER. So this person was the FURTHEST from my mind!

When I finally was logging into MY P411 account where he was messaging ME. He had already left a nasty message within 30mins of when the appt was to start. He didn't even wait to see to or anything. I don't have a history of NCNS so wouldn't one think its not typical and give a day for a response?
Instead his response was "bitch you stood me up you just wait to see what I do to your bizz and look for your review. I drove 60 miles!"

So when I was ORIGINALLY going to inform him and make it up and offer a discounted session, there is no way in hell I'd see him after that! Kinda glad we didn't have the appt cause to me that says a lot about his personality!
I am not sorry he was the furthest from my
mind during the time I had going on, I am sorry that I was not able to respond fast enough to him.

Maxeen has NEVER booked for me nor do I know her. I used to have a booker when I first started. Now I have my own email...

I even had an appt yesterday that I did know was coming from Htown just to see me, as much as I'd rather not have worked this weekend, I still respected his drive and seen him. However Friday was when everything happens so fast and At once.

It is what it is and my regulars know how I am and I never treat anyone bad. So carry on with your woman bashing. I'm done here.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:38 PM   #32
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Very mature response ..
Old 02-10-2013, 05:52 PM   #33
The Diletante
Lifetime Premium Access

+1 ("Very mature response ..")
... and a very reasonable explanation.

Also, DW issued an apology ("...I am sorry that I was not able to respond fast enough to him.") even after his nasty message that he left her. There are many alternative messages he could have sent without the accusatory tone. For example, he could simply have inquired something to the effect of: "Hi...we had an appointment scheduled for NN:00 am/pm and I'm in the vicinity and unable to reach you. Did something come up? I hope you are ok. Please let me know what's happening at your earlier convenience. I still hope to see you."
Old 02-10-2013, 07:25 PM   #34
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

Just getting back into town and saw this. Thank you DW for clearing the air on everything especially on the confusion of me having something to do with this.

First and foremost, let me be very clear... I DO NOT schedule, screen or book for anyone. NOT EVEN MYSELF. I have a wonderful assistant, Nicole, that helps make my life simple enough to have time with my son. I have no time or desire to do that. Incase y'all haven't noticed, I haven't even been posting much.

Secondly, to the OP, I would appreciate an apology for you mistaking me for someone else and making a further mess of an already messy situation. This kind of posting will only suffice to draw doubt onto any future posting IMO. You clearly put my name where it didn't belong and I immediately received backlash and perhaps lost future clients because of it. Hopefully, if someone is doubting me they would care enough to read through the whole thread to see you were WRONG.

Also, to the people who know me well enough to know this didn't add up and did stand by me.... Let me humbly thank you. I know I haven't been very visible as of late but I haven't changed. Thank you for having my back.

Dear DW, I truly hope all gets better for you. Sorry for your misfortunes and hope that you have peace and comfort soon.

All my love!
Old 02-10-2013, 07:39 PM   #35
Eve_Adams
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146783
My ECCIE Reviews

Pure Class Maxeen. This is an example of why you are so loved in this community. Hugs oxoxox
Old 02-10-2013, 07:56 PM   #36
Austintatious Lilly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2800
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy

OK, As MOST Know I RECENTLY Had A Tragic Passing

In My Family (AND Have Had One In My Past)

SOOOOO I TOTALLY GET That WHEN This Happens

You Kind Of Go Into SHUT DOWN - EVERYONE WHO

HAS BEEN THROUGH IT KNOWS!!!!!!! - I Am Going To

Have To Take Delayah's Word For It, Because I DON'T

KNOW - BUT In MY BOOK - She Came Out PUBLICLY,

And Said She Was Sorry.....If She Wasn't She Would

Have Hidden And Stayed Silent - So I Will Take Her As

A Woman Of Her Word.

And MY ONLY ISSUE With This Post Was That The OP

Drew Conclusions That He WASN'T Educated On.

AND IN MY HONEST OPINION.....I STILL WONDER

WHAT THE OP SAID TO THE "BOOKER" To IRRITATE

HER ENOUGH TO RESPOND AS SHE DID?!?!?!?!?!?

I FIND IT VERY INTERESTING THAT THE OP HASN'T

BOTHERED TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION!!!!!!!!!

OR AS FAR AS THAT GOES TO APOLOGIZE TO MAX!!!!!!!!!

HMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

JUST SAYIN'

Old 02-10-2013, 08:16 PM   #37
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

As per our custom when both parties have had their say we close these to prevent any futher choosing of sides.

It the OP wishes to apologize to Maxeen for including her in this, I would suggest doing so via PM. You will find that Maxeen is always a class act.

And to my very good friend Lilly, I do love it when your claws come out!! Even when it is just a tiny bit!! You too show your class by always seeing the lines!!! Kisses!!

DW, I don't know you, but my thoughts are with you in your trying time.

This one is now closed. Let's go back to having fun, shall we?

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women