Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2012, 08:46 AM   #31
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
just be aware that there is no way to be sure the P411 number the gentleman is using belongs to him.
Actually there is... the P411 client id is created using bits of a clients real life information, that can be matched to his identification, if you care to take the time to do so. I strongly encourage the providers to take this step.

Example:
John-01-a-0000
"John" is a name showing on his driver's license.
"01" is the DAY of birth showing on his driver's license.
"0000" are the last four digits on something he carries in his wallet.

Quote:
The last thing I do is stir up drama, anyone that knows me know that I hate drama.
A person who "hates drama" doesn't post things they heard, as if they are fact, on a public message board... and then lace them with thinly veiled accusations. That is actually the very definition of DRAMA.

Quote:
I share facts to help others stay safe
You weren't there, and I wasn't there. You don't "know the facts", anymore than I "know the facts".

Quote:
I got my information from providers that got busted and a gentlemen whose account was taken over.
I also spoke to everyone involved, but I have enough experience to know that I can't necessarily trust everything I hear from anyone. Not that people are necessarily lying, but often they are confused or mistaken. You on the other hand, seem to think the client who's account was compromised is a good source of reliable information. I also spoke to him, and I assure you that he is not.

Also, I have additional information that you are definitely not privy to.... so there actually is a chance that I know more about the incidents in Wisconsin than you do.

Quote:
I have sent e mails in the past and have received no response from P411.
I see that you called us on Aug 1 and said that you had some information about the incident in Wisconsin that I had posted on P411 about, and were asked by my staff to email me the details. I never received an email and nothing was sent through the site. Two days later, on Aug 3 you did send us a message through the site, asking how to find your Appointment Requests, to which we answered, and you thanked us. So I don't have any idea where the email you sent to me went, but I have zero record of anything arriving.... I answer all emails within a day or two.

With all due respect, this is not the place to play this out. As I said before, you know where to find me.... and always have. If you think you really have some information that I should know, please feel free to email me. Other than that, this whole situation is old news and I really have no idea why you are bringing up what has already been dealt with, months ago. The provider you think is LE, is clearly not LE (at least from what I see). Just because another person thinks she is, doesn't automatically make it true.... there is a possibility that she is mistaken.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:13 AM   #32
Becca Blossoms
Account Disabled

User ID: 24399
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
Actually there is... the P411 client id is created using bits of a clients real life information, that can be matched to his identification, if you care to take the time to do so. I strongly encourage the providers to take this step.

Example:
John-01-a-0000
"John" is a name showing on his driver's license.
"01" is the DAY of birth showing on his driver's license.
"0000" are the last four digits on something he carries in his wallet.

A person who "hates drama" doesn't post things they heard, as if they are fact, on a public message board... and then lace them with thinly veiled accusations. That is actually the very definition of DRAMA.

You weren't there, and I wasn't there. You don't "know the facts", anymore than I "know the facts".

I also spoke to everyone involved, but I have enough experience to know that I can't necessarily trust everything I hear from anyone. Not that people are necessarily lying, but often they are confused or mistaken. You on the other hand, seem to think the client who's account was compromised is a good source of reliable information. I also spoke to him, and I assure you that he is not.

Also, I have additional information that you are definitely not privy to.... so there actually is a chance that I know more about the incidents in Wisconsin than you do.

I see that you called us on Aug 1 and said that you had some information about the incident in Wisconsin that I had posted on P411 about, and were asked by my staff to email me the details. I never received an email and nothing was sent through the site. Two days later, on Aug 3 you did send us a message through the site, asking how to find your Appointment Requests, to which we answered, and you thanked us. So I don't have any idea where the email you sent to me went, but I have zero record of anything arriving.... I answer all emails within a day or two.

With all due respect, this is not the place to play this out. As I said before, you know where to find me.... and always have. If you think you really have some information that I should know, please feel free to email me. Other than that, this whole situation is old news and I really have no idea why you are bringing up what has already been dealt with, months ago. The provider you think is LE, is clearly not LE (at least from what I see). Just because another person thinks she is, doesn't automatically make it true.... there is a possibility that she is mistaken.

Always,
Gina

I understand how your P411 numbers work however, it's just not enough for me to feel safe. I need more than a fist name, the day of birth and last 4 digits of something he carries in his wallet. John is a very common name. I need his last name to know which John he is. Hundreds, if not thousands of gentlemen named John could be born on the same day. Without a last name, have nothing to go on. The last 4 digits of something in his wallet doesn't help, it's too easy for a guy to forget what those last 4 digits are from or he may claim to not have that piece of info. I need to see his driver's license, I look at the picture and his first and last name. To check the date of birth, i need a year. These are MY requirements, where I feel safe. I'm in no way saying don't use P411, I'm just saying I don't feel safe using it alone. I've had P411 gentleman give me additional info and I was able to screen them. A first name, day he was born and last 4 digist of "something" just isn't good enough for me to feel safe.

When I share info and it's something I heard, I say so. I also never repeat anything that didn't come from a good, honest provider. You don't know what info I have priviledge to so don't make assumptions. That's why I'm offering to talk to you off the boards and share my info with you. I have more resources than you realize and I think, if we could talk privately, we could have a very good, productive conversation.

None of the events I said happen are false and, again, if we could talk, I could fill you in. I was more involved than you realize. There are some events I have never repreated because I don't feel I have enough facts to repeat them.

I did e mail the details after talking to your staff and yes, I did ask about how to find my appointment requests.

It was about 3 years before that when I sent an e mail about my bad experience.

The provider was was working with LE, I don't know if she is currently. After she was called out and reported to numerous sites, things settled down.

Drama requires statements that are meant to hurt someone. I have absolutely no intentions to hurt anyone, only share what I know. I made no degrading comments towards you and I will not do that. I hold myself to a higher standard. I have shared my experience and feelings about P411. The one thing it has in common with other sites is it's not perfect and that's ok. As providers, we need to be aware of the glitches on EVERY verification site so we can make safe decisions. I in no way was attacking you personally. I also have no problem admitting when I don't know anything about something just as I did above when asked about Date-Check. I have no experience with that site and no knowledge because I've never used it. I origionally chose RS2K as my favorite because it seems to be the most commonly used among the gentlemen that contact me and most commonly used in my area. With that being said, there are a lot of others that use P411 and Date-Check. I stick with RS2K because I get the gentlemen's actual first and last name, phone number and city and state. That's enough info to do additional screening without even having to ask for more info. I also like RS2K's way of sharing info, I get more details and see if there has been reported bad behavior. With P411, I have to get more info from the gentleman using P411 and I often do so I can use my additional screeing. With P411, I can contact ladies that gave the gentleman an OK without having to ask for references.

I have no problem calling you however, I thought you would want to hear info from a vetern, very reputable provider and contact me. I know if I were running a verification site, I would have no problem making the call or writing the e mail.

I'm not going to post about this anymore, I stand by what I've said. I will be happy to call you on Monday and share the info I have. My only purpose is to help others stay safe. We're all in this together. You are in the unique position to help us all stay safe and I believe info should be reported to you, RS2K and all the other sites. Apparently you're not receiving all my e mails so I believe a phone call is the better way to contact you.

Have a blessed weekend, talk to you on Monday.
Becca Blossoms is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:24 AM   #33
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

In the post before this one you said:
Quote:
there is NO WAY to be sure the P411 number the gentleman is using belongs to him.
Which is not true, as I explained.

Quote:
I understand how your P411 numbers work however, it's just not enough for me to feel safe.
So in the next post you said you actually already knew how to verify the person is the true owner of the client id, but it's not enough for you. Which is fine, but that means the previous statement, posted as fact, is false.

When a person does this sort of flip flopping, they lose credibility with me. You say one thing, and then once you realize that what you said isn't correct, you change it around to sound like you were actually saying something else. You actually lost all credibility with me with your first post, which was just as full of BS as your subsequent posts.

I'm done with this. Email me if you have anything you think is important enough to share, otherwise just keep hanging out on the message boards posting all your "facts". If you aren't capable of getting an email to me, oh well..... I don't exactly consider you a reliable source of information at this point anyway. All information is not good information, and we are now almost 6 months later.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women