Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70491
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2012, 09:00 PM   #1
ozmosys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Paranoid much?

The thought has occurred to me that part of the appeal of this hobby is exhibitionism, and the fear of getting caught being naughty in public.

I mean, let's face it. We have these very personal experiences with our special friends, and then we blab all about the benefits to anyone with a username and password.

And when we are out there, on our quest for the holy grail, things happen that make us paranoid, and the paranoia may contribute to the excitement.

Let's say you're parked outside the convenience store at the provider's nearest major intersection, waiting for that text that tells you the exact location of paradise. And a police car pulls in, probably on the eternal quest for doughnuts. And you freak out, just a little bit. Your amygdala pisses its pants ever so slightly.

Or maybe you have a little trouble with the security access code at the gate, and you're convinced that the managers in the visitor center are watching your every move from the window, and that they know exactly what you're there for. Your heart races, and the adrenaline flows.

This may be part of our motivation, on some level. Or maybe not.

Mostly I just thought that it might be entertaining to hear people's stories about their paranoid moments in the hobby. The ones where you almost got caught, or maybe just imagined that you almost got caught, because you felt conspicuous.

Any takers? Maybe a little too close for comfort if you've ever actually gotten caught.
ozmosys is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
runswithscissors
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

I was meeting a young lady at her incall apartment for the very first time, was given directions and apartment number, pulled into the complex, swung around the corner to her building.....

and ran right smack into three austin patrol cars, the officers all standing around their cars, instantly all three turn to stare at me....

And I calmly keep driving, slowly around the corner, park, and with shaky hands call the lady and ask her if she realizes that there are three patrol cars in the parking lot...

"oh yeah, I forgot to tell you; there is a police officer in the next complex and his buddies always stop by after their shift. Come on up!'

I told her to give me ten minutes to get my legs working again, I didn't think I would be able to stand up on my shaky legs....
runswithscissors is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:22 PM   #3
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

OK Oz , my first hobby experience I call a BP provider also on here it turns out . Do the phone call , set the appt , get the location and I get there . I call to get apt # and I'm waiting for the text back . Just then a cop pulls in and stops right behind me . I'm shitting my pants ! After about 4 min the cop pulls off . I'm thinking this bitch is trying to set me up . So I call her , tell her the cops pulled in right behind me . She assures me that it's coincidence that there is no reason they would be there for her. She gives me the apt # , and I set off looking for it . I find the building , start looking to park , damn there's the cop parked right there ! So I keep driving . Then the cop starts following me , so I leave apt complex . It keeps following me , so I turn down a side street , and it's still following me . So I keep driving down that street , and finally the cop turns . This provider text me saying I guess you decided to blow me off ? I'm like NO , I'll be there in a few minutes . So I go back , park , and go to apt for the appt . This appt takes place on the couch , cause her roommate is in the bedroom . Hmmmmm ! OK , I go through with it . I'm leaving , and as I'm walking to my car , a taxi driver walks up and ask me " is there a Reggie in there " ? Is this boyfriend or pimp , I don't have a clue ? This took place by ACC and it was purely coincidence that that was a place cops pull into to fill out reports . One hell of a first experience ! So all you ladies that thought I was really nervous when I first started , now you know why ! LOL !
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:25 PM   #4
Risn2TheOccasion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Well, there was this place off Guadalupe close to the UT Drag called Vickie's Retreat. This was back in the late 80's. I was walking out, just as "the thin blue line" were walking in. When asked what I was doing there, I simply said "I starting a new business cleaning offices and was trying to pick up clients in the area." After about 10 minutes of stating the same, it worked. Checked the news and papers. No story and the place remained open. So I guess they were just flexing muscle that day. Vickie's eventually shut down, I think the Tax Man did it.
Risn2TheOccasion is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:49 PM   #5
ozmosys
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risn2TheOccasion View Post
Well, there was this place off Guadalupe close to the UT Drag called Vickie's Retreat. This was back in the late 80's. I was walking out, just as "the thin blue line" were walking in. When asked what I was doing there, I simply said "I starting a new business cleaning offices and was trying to pick up clients in the area." After about 10 minutes of stating the same, it worked. Checked the news and papers. No story and the place remained open. So I guess they were just flexing muscle that day. Vickie's eventually shut down, I think the Tax Man did it.
I remember Vickie's Retreat! Had a session with a dancer from Austin Ballet, which was nearby. Just a HJ, but what an awesome body to admire during the process. But I can't match your story. Way to play it cool!
Old 11-28-2012, 07:37 AM   #6
Ollie Pop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

All funny.. I can relate to the paranoia to which Oz refers.. No specific stories to relate, but just the general feeling of being the subject of everyone's attention unnerves me.
Ollie Pop is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:15 AM   #7
Super Head 713
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 95093
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not only do you guys get paranoid but us women do as well. I once had a client come over and as I opened the door I seen hpd pulling up in the parking lot. I freaked out and asked the guy if he was the law enforcement (knowing he wasn't because I screened him) lol it was just unusual and something I never seen at that location. Turned out ok but I still was super paranoid
Super Head 713 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:04 AM   #8
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Most people that are aware of my reputation for the Strip Club Scene are surprised to find that I am pretty damn paranoid about playing in a club. ITC is of no interest to me as I am absolutely convinced that if I am in a booth, in a corner, in the dark doing something I shouldn't be doing that 12 guys with Mag Lights and Badges are popping up from everywhere and a TV News Crew is turning on the lights to broadcast my march from the club to a paddy wagon for the world to see.....

Leaving a Houston Provider's InCall one day I was stunned to walk out her front door and be greeted by an HPD Officer walking up to it. I about pissed myself as he asked me if I had a good time..... I kept walking and didn't look back but expected to, at any second, be grabbed from behind and cuffed....... When I got in the car I looked up to see her in her robe, embracing the guy.

He PMd me on the board later that day and introduced himself and apologized for almost giving me a coronary. We became great friends over time....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:21 AM   #9
ozmosys
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Most people that are aware of my reputation for the Strip Club Scene are surprised to find that I am pretty damn paranoid about playing in a club. ITC is of no interest to me as I am absolutely convinced that if I am in a booth, in a corner, in the dark doing something I shouldn't be doing that 12 guys with Mag Lights and Badges are popping up from everywhere and a TV News Crew is turning on the lights to broadcast my march from the club to a paddy wagon for the world to see.....
Yeah, my first experience with public sex was at the Yellow Rose many years ago, in the VIP section, way back before there were booths. The stripper took my hand and and directed it into FIV, right out in front of God and everyone.

Very slippery, and she told me later that she was there to make money to pay her legal bills for a public lewdity conviction. Something about fucking some guy in the hot tub at her apartment complex.

Mr. Little Head was at full attention, and Mr. Big Head was close to a coronary. And still the 20's kept on rolling.

I know, relatively tame story by modern standards. But at the time it seemed extraordinary.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:35 AM   #10
Joel Goodson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
OK Oz , my first hobby experience I call a BP provider also on here it turns out . Do the phone call , set the appt , get the location and I get there . I call to get apt # and I'm waiting for the text back . Just then a cop pulls in and stops right behind me . I'm shitting my pants ! After about 4 min the cop pulls off . I'm thinking this bitch is trying to set me up . So I call her , tell her the cops pulled in right behind me . She assures me that it's coincidence that there is no reason they would be there for her. She gives me the apt # , and I set off looking for it . I find the building , start looking to park , damn there's the cop parked right there ! So I keep driving . Then the cop starts following me , so I leave apt complex . It keeps following me , so I turn down a side street , and it's still following me . So I keep driving down that street , and finally the cop turns . This provider text me saying I guess you decided to blow me off ? I'm like NO , I'll be there in a few minutes . So I go back , park , and go to apt for the appt . This appt takes place on the couch , cause her roommate is in the bedroom . Hmmmmm ! OK , I go through with it . I'm leaving , and as I'm walking to my car , a taxi driver walks up and ask me " is there a Reggie in there " ? Is this boyfriend or pimp , I don't have a clue ? This took place by ACC and it was purely coincidence that that was a place cops pull into to fill out reports . One hell of a first experience ! So all you ladies that thought I was really nervous when I first started , now you know why ! LOL !
Dude, Seriously? All that shit happened and you still went ahead with it?

Here, maybe this will help...
Joel Goodson is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:54 AM   #11
ozmosys
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Head 713 View Post
Not only do you guys get paranoid but us women do as well. I once had a client come over and as I opened the door I seen hpd pulling up in the parking lot. I freaked out and asked the guy if he was the law enforcement (knowing he wasn't because I screened him) lol it was just unusual and something I never seen at that location. Turned out ok but I still was super paranoid
Thanks for the provider perspective! Maybe it's a little different for providers because it's constant. For the hobbyist, it's more intermittent.

Just speculating, as all good hobbyists must do.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:54 AM   #12
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Joel you got to start somewhere . The chick was a dud , but the adrenaline certainly was flowing hard ! She's lucky that it was a couple months before joining here , would have made a real shitty review .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:45 PM   #13
austin_voy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

First time I was really nervous. I just knew that everybody "knew" what I was doing. Parking lot damn near empty, but I was sure there was some old lady busy body looking out here window.

One time I got out of my car and see this dude looking really hard at my car. I start walking for her apartment and he walks up "how do you like your <>?" "It's great" "Been thinking about getting one for my wife." "It's really a nice car, got it at <>, a lot less expensive now" He says "cool" and heads over to his BFN Camaro and takes off. I still had to stop and breath.
austin_voy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women