Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161118
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2012, 12:58 PM   #1
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

User ID: 76192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question What to do when your ideas are stolen.. As A Pro Domme...

Okay, everyone knows that i post some pretty crazy things.. and we had the whole Conversation about Being looked down upon for the type of newer Dommes that have surfaced lately like myself.... I notice that Some of the people being so hard on me.. Too much tit.. To sensual... to far left or right... too Sexy.... Too out there... Yet i see my ideas that "too much" being stolen by older Dommes That told me no before... /i don't understand.. So is it that i'm really not good enough or is it i'm too intimidating..

Dommes, Masters, Mistresses, Subs and slaves chime in... Please I am beyond confused at this point... as well as Pissed..
Tylus_amore is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:32 PM   #2
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

What specifically are you referring too? I've been on this board for a while now and its very rare I've ever seen something new come across a new concept or piece of equipment that i haven't already seen in action, experienced or read about.

Domination has been around a very long time, and most of the things being talked about lately have well-established roots in the lifestyle.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:52 PM   #3
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hang in there. You will develop your own style and no one will be able to copy what you do...some may say they can deliver.......Butt each of us is unique in our ways. Just as each fantasy is unique..........Focus on what you do best and enjoy and the rest will come naturally........The true subs seek out true Tops, not just someone whom can play the role.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:12 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Hang in there. You will develop your own style and no one will be able to copy what you do...some may say they can deliver.......Butt each of us is unique in our ways. Just as each fantasy is unique..........Focus on what you do best and enjoy and the rest will come naturally........The true subs seek out true Tops, not just someone whom can play the role.

ditto & amen!

{you develop a persona unique to you and it will carry you thru to the top!}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:42 PM   #5
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 71530
My ECCIE Reviews

Just gotta make your own style like it was said earlier...

Good luck
Maitresse Renee
Maitresse Renee is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:37 AM   #6
Guest073114
Account Disabled

User ID: 72870
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with all the comments above. I focus on the fantasy or experience I am being asked to deliver. It is a beautiful arena to play in when the chemistry is right.
Guest073114 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:26 PM   #7
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

PP knows how to do it up right! "It is a beautiful arena to play in when the chemistry is right." She is a MASTER chemist.
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:21 AM   #8
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Learn that this is your show. I'm a Pro-Domme/Companion, and I do what hell I want to do. I don't care about opinions from any community. As long as your clienetele loves you, and you can understand what your clients really want from you, nothing else should matter...

Best of luck to you!
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:23 AM   #9
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylus_amore View Post
Yet i see my ideas that "too much" being stolen by older Dommes That told me no before... /i don't understand.. So is it that i'm really not good enough or is it i'm too intimidating..
First of all, you cannot steal "ideas". But you can steal copyrighted expression of said Ideas, such as homepage content, private mails, and other stuff. Read here: http://www.teachingcopyright.org/handout/copyright-faq "What about plagiarism?
Plagiarism and copyright each address the legitimacy of copying, but plagiarism and copyright differ in important ways. While plagiarism is concerned with the protection of ideas, copyright doesn't protect ideas – it protects "fixed expressions of ideas."

Second of all. Make fun of these idiots. Nothing better for a copycat to have people laughing at their expenses. If they are able to steal content, how easy can it be for you to make fun, then, after all they lack originality. I mean we are all not "originals" but at least usually people don`t go around gathering clients at other people`s expenses, that said...

I`d send them my most favourite postcard as below: with a bucket of roses and have them grab the thorns immidiately
Attached Images
File Type: jpg STUPID_BAD_large.jpg (61.2 KB, 140 views)
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:03 PM   #10
Guest073114
Account Disabled

User ID: 72870
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston_switch View Post
PP knows how to do it up right! "It is a beautiful arena to play in when the chemistry is right." She is a MASTER chemist.
Thank you, sugar. I look forward to playing with you again soon! xoxo
Guest073114 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:57 PM   #11
LeilaBanks
Exotic Pleasure Barbie

User ID: 141923
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post

+2

Take it as a compliment. In other words your doing something right where your ideas have been or want to be repeated, Everything was once originally someone elses idea & was such a great 1 that others wanted to do the same. Even if someone does the exact same as you doesnt mean they do it EXACTLY like you.
LeilaBanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:43 PM   #12
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Ideas and skills are often imitated, but never duplicated........Don't get pissed, just give them a Golden Shower.
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:52 AM   #13
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry it took so long to comment on my own question.... I've been super busy.. Anyways i agree... I will not get pissed because its not like i'm in lack of tributes or appointment.. it can just be frustrating in the past....

I guess since i'm new at the whole public thing I just have to get used to it... I also have a better game plan don't release all of my good stuff as soon as i get it... j/k.. But on a lighter note...
Thanks for all of the comments and support I love the community input it does help with issues and questions and concern that I may have...
Old 11-20-2012, 09:53 AM   #14
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAFO...... Great idea....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
First of all, you cannot steal "ideas". But you can steal copyrighted expression of said Ideas, such as homepage content, private mails, and other stuff. Read here: http://www.teachingcopyright.org/handout/copyright-faq "What about plagiarism?
Plagiarism and copyright each address the legitimacy of copying, but plagiarism and copyright differ in important ways. While plagiarism is concerned with the protection of ideas, copyright doesn't protect ideas – it protects "fixed expressions of ideas."

Second of all. Make fun of these idiots. Nothing better for a copycat to have people laughing at their expenses. If they are able to steal content, how easy can it be for you to make fun, then, after all they lack originality. I mean we are all not "originals" but at least usually people don`t go around gathering clients at other people`s expenses, that said...

I`d send them my most favourite postcard as below: with a bucket of roses and have them grab the thorns immidiately
Old 11-20-2012, 09:54 AM   #15
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

agreed...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
Ideas and skills are often imitated, but never duplicated........Don't get pissed, just give them a Golden Shower.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women