Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Comedy Central
Comedy Central All your funny stuff goes here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47752
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2012, 08:54 PM   #1
Poet Laureate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default The Zebra

A zebra shows up at a church in Africa, and after the service he waits patiently to speak with the priest. Finally the last of the congregation has gone, and the zebra goes up to the priest.
"Father, I have a question. It's been bugging me for some time. Am I black with white stripes, or white with black stripes?"
The priest looks puzzled, and finally replies "Well now, I don't know. No one's ever asked me that. We should go ask the Bishop."
-
So off they go, and when they get to the Bishop's church, the zebra doesn't even wait for the priest to explain why they're there. He just blurts out "Am I black with white stripes, or white with black stripes?"
The Bishop ponders, and then admits he doesn't know either. "We'll go to Rome," the Bishop says, "and ask one of the Cardinals."
-
So they get to Rome, but the Cardinal is just as stumped as the priest and Bishop were, so the Cardinal says somberly "We must ask His Holiness, the Pope." They all troop in, and the priest says to the Pope "Holy Father, I bring one of God's creatures with a question that has been bothering him. None of us have been able to help." The Pope looks at the zebra and says "Go on, my son." So the zebra asks again: "Am I black with white stripes, or white with black stripes?" The Pope bows his head and says a quick prayer, and the next thing anyone knows, an unearthly voice booms out "You are what you are."
The Pope lifts his head and he's smiling. The zebra looks around and everyone's smiling but him. He asks the Pope "Why is everyone smiling?" The Pope says "because God gave you the answer; He said you were white with black stripes." The zebra is really frustrated now, and demands to know how the Pope got that answer out of what the Lord's said. The Pope replies: "Because if you were black with white stripes, He would have said 'You IS what you IS.'
Poet Laureate is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women