Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Technical Questions
Technical Questions Even the most computer-savvy may have technical questions regarding navigation of the site. Ask it here! If you have an answer, be our guest! (For further assistance, contact your local moderator or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff city forums)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2012, 06:56 AM   #1
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ECCIE pages loading slower than molasses pouring from a barrel.

I've cleaned everything I can clean on my computer, so it isn't my machine, or my ISP as every other site is speedy. Why are the pages taking so long to load? Makes navigating ECCIE very slow and frustrating.

Has ECCIE become a cock tease?
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:27 AM   #2
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I've noticed a slowdown too. Sometimes it is OK but then all of a sudden it slows down quite a bit. I wonder if the site has been hacked because I also notice that when I click on a subject a windows pops up with an ad for something.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:38 AM   #3
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mine is doing the same thing, similar to when my computer got a virus last year ..UGHHH!!
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:53 AM   #4
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

I was seeing it as well.

It seems to be OK right now.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:22 AM   #5
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

For the last week, mine has been doing the same thing. A little more detail:

Click on a forum's topic, and then the Eccie main title appears, followed by the Ads that appear at the top of each page. The progress bar at the bottom says "Waiting on....", and then the screen hangs. Nothing happens. The only way I can get a page to load is by hitting "refresh". Sometimes it hangs again, and sometimes it goes ahead and loads the page. The weird part is, when it hangs, the scroll bars still work, but it acts like the main Eccie header and the ads are the only things on the page.

Is anybody else having this same type problem, and what can be done about it? It almost seems as if the ads are interfering with the rest of the page load.
hotindallas is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:48 PM   #6
The Rover
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I'm having problem on iPhone . I click on stuff and it just keeps buffering and doesn't load . I can click the cancel X on URL and sometimes it will load after that . Other times I have to repeat that process several times . And even other times I have to click bookmark for another site it loads immediately then back to Eccie . Man this site is becoming one intolerable pain in the ass . Thanks for all those pop ups guys you've really screwed us !
The Rover is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:43 PM   #7
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Ditto here in NE AR.
My laptop takes forever to load eccie and times out much of the time, but I can pull it up fast on my Android. Everything except eccie loads fast on my laptop????? WTF?
I sure hope someone has an explaination
Guest040313-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:54 PM   #8
Seeker
Valued Poster

Same problem here. My premium access just ran out and that makes no difference either.
Seeker is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:46 PM   #9
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Default Use a different browser

Are you having a slowdown across all browsers?

Also it depends on how many people are accessing the site at one time

loading a lot of large images can cause issues
i'm sure this is using mysql for the database, could be issues with the host server, is it on a dedicated, virtual or cloud servers
seems to be a lot of problems with this script loading up (MYSQL_query) according to info I looked up on Google
May have to throttle how many people can access the site at one time
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:37 PM   #10
only1sweetmaddy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12264
My ECCIE Reviews

Mine is doing same thing! Down at the left hand side of my screen it states, "Waiting on almightlytraffic. com. I'm thinking it has something to do with that. It's slowing down everything! It takes forever for threads to load! It reminds me of the old day's when dial up was the only option for internet connection. I hope ECCIE gets it fixed, and soon! I have even stopped coming on here as much since this crap started because of the fact of the slow loading, it drives me crazy!
only1sweetmaddy is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #11
TerraLyn
Blessed

User ID: 10776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The Pop Up Ads are FORCING their way INTO Our Computers Inspite of the BLOCKERS we have in place, therefore it slowing down & in my case, completely stopping the page from loading. You can turn off the Blocker & good luck navigating thru ALL the ADS
Then you will need to turn it right back ON & start dumping cache & cookies & RUN A VIRUS SCAN to kill all the viruses we just picked up here in ECCIE,WASTE,LAND..

This site will be a digital desert if they continue to ignore this!!!!

Geez are ya'll reeeallly THAT greeedy!!????

I know that I won't be hanging out here til this is resolved
+ 1 Sweetmaddy
TerraLyn is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:42 PM   #12
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraLyn View Post
The Pop Up Ads are FORCING their way INTO Our Computers Inspite of the BLOCKERS we have in place, therefore it slowing down & in my case, completely stopping the page from loading. You can turn off the Blocker & good luck navigating thru ALL the ADS
Then you will need to turn it right back ON & start dumping cache & cookies & RUN A VIRUS SCAN to kill all the viruses we just picked up here in ECCIE,WASTE,LAND..

This site will be a digital desert if they continue to ignore this!!!!

Geez are ya'll reeeallly THAT greeedy!!????

I know that I won't be hanging out here til this is resolved
+ 1 Sweetmaddy
No expert here, but.... there are a few that are complaining, I use Google Chrome for my browser, and AVG for the rest of the cootie protection... I have been a overly abundant, user of this site for a few months now.
I have intermittent pop ups, and with one click they disappear.

You might want to check your settings, and the browser you are using.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women