Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #76
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl11 View Post
I think the main question here is how many of these providers actually give a fuck about this multi page thread? Are they too busy with clientele and life that perhaps they don't have time to try to dictate and instigate shit with other providers like some of these ECCIE poster whores seem to be doing? I've seen many NBA providers and have had great experiences with them. The worst experience I ever had was from a non NBA provider who got dressed after a cbj without completion and told me that I should of paid her more for doing that. She had a terrible attitude and then met up with her black pimp/bf outside as I headed for me car. So is it fucking possible that you can have a bad experience regardless of the racial circumstances? Do I now put all non NBA providers on a bad pedestal bc of that experience? No I don't. Maybe she didn't care to see me bc I'm white, and she was white by the way. I'd of much rather her told me at the door, "hey I don't like white guys so get lost needledick". Lol. I'd of much rather had that than to of gone through what I went through in that session.
I think this perfectly illustrates the point of doing research on a girl, find out what she does and doesn't like....if it matches what you are looking for, then you will likely have a good time. All providers are not the same as all guys are not the same.

However, we can't tell anyone what they can and can't do with their own body.

You are right, there are NO NBA providers looking at this thread and saying, "Maybe I should reconsider my policies", lol.

We are however, getting the "I am going to drop in a spurious ad" providers showing up, lol, gotta love them!
Old 10-12-2012, 09:51 PM   #77
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote----We are however, getting the "I am going to drop in a spurious ad" providers showing up, lol, gotta love them!

lol--silly boy...I am not living in Nola anymore!

I say live & let live!!
Old 10-13-2012, 07:53 AM   #78
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Would have not would of. Even the AA clients know that! ( sarcasm)
If you aren't attracted to black men, that is your choice. If you try to justify that by sterotyping all black men as bad tippers and HIV carriers, you either don't know how to screen, or you are just plain ignorant.
You do have a right to see who you wish to see but it is offensive for the respectful black hobbyists to be stereotyped by the skin color they were born with.
Old 10-13-2012, 08:30 AM   #79
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

PS: I have met young guys, old guys, newbies, Indian, asian, black...etc. some NBA providers more ghetto than most AA men on Eccie.
It's rediculous. Look at yourself. What are you charging? How is your service and professionalism? Are you screening properly?
Are you attracting the doctors, lawyers, professionals? Perhaps the issue isn't black men, in general

Btw, I am a republican
Old 10-13-2012, 09:58 AM   #80
Big C-Dub
Registered Member

I don't think all the black hobbyists are saying that all white providers should be forced to have black clients, not at all. I think we're just saying that seeing NBA ads and hearing the reasons why they're NBA (black guys are cheap, rough and thuggish) hurt our feelings and are unfair.

I think it would be a little better if we saw "no hispanics allowed" or "no indians allowed" or something like that, because then we would see that it is a race-based reason.

But it's the stereotypes that get to me and other black guys in the lifestyle.

The only good thing about this is that all the NBA ads are on BP, and as said above, BP tends to bring in thugs of all races. The sad thing for me is that here in Lafayette, almost all the white providers on there are NBA. But those ads are not on here or TER.

So to calm things down in this thread, as a black man, I would say to other black hobbyists is to avoid BP and look at ads here or other distinguished ad pages. You will more than likely find a provider willing to see you and have a better time than someone on BP who is either racist, bigoted or with an insecure pimp.
Old 10-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #81
Brmike1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

+1 Well spoken.
Old 10-13-2012, 10:43 AM   #82
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Eloquently said, Big C-Dub!
Old 10-13-2012, 12:37 PM   #83
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13089
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
You do have a right to see who you wish to see but it is offensive for the respectful black hobbyists to be stereotyped by the skin color they were born with.
It is also stereotyping when someone says , jewish people like money, irish love to fight, italians love to argue, indians love to drink, mexicans should go back to mexico, ALL are skin color stereotypes YET how many people in this thread has said those things before, so I say hypocrits will always see the error of the ways of OTHERS. I think everyone stereotypes and if you say you dont ,you are just full of shit.

Im not condoning any of it, nor meaning just you Heidi, but people in glass houses should not throw stones. Know whats worse than a racist? An anti-racist with an money agenda.
Old 10-13-2012, 02:52 PM   #84
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I have admitted to being a bit judgemental, but never based on race or ethnicity. Please explain your last sentence, because "an anti-racist with a money agenda"...or as you out it an "anti -racist with an money agenda" doesn't make sense.
I probably stereotype based on speech, grammar, spelling, manners. You may call that stereotyping or a personal preference, but I admit it. As I said before, everyone has a personal preference. I don't; however, assume that people who can't speak proper English all have HIV or are cheap.
I don't have a money "agenda" so to speak. I have turned down most appointments over the past month because I have been busy working and simply haven't had the desire to see anyone.

BTW Irish don't love to fight, they love to drink.
Isn't Santa Indian? IJS
Old 10-13-2012, 03:58 PM   #85
ilovedatass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

I thought everyone had a money agenda here
Old 10-13-2012, 04:05 PM   #86
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedatass View Post

I thought everyone had a money agenda here
Most of the time. But understand, you are one of the neat hobbyists out there. Some ladies won't see you because of your age
Old 10-13-2012, 04:49 PM   #87
ilovedatass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

True. I haven't had any flat out say "you're under 35" or whatever their limit is. I've been with a few that have seen me and said they "normally" don't see any young guys. Back to the topic, I can imagine how its frustrating being stereotyped.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:57 PM   #88
midnite312004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Bottom line, you shouldn't judge guys on skin color alone. People are people. Everyone has a preference, but I feel when you say no AA, you are bulking all black men into a negative category. You can judge guys on manners, whether or not they have references, etc. When you sterotype a group based on skin color, you eliminate some really cool guys.
Veronica Moore once said that many people mistake race and class. (Something like that)
We don't want to be judged for being "whores", so who are we to judge someone by skin color? IJS

Very well put Ms. There was a past post about this and I put my .02 cents in. But don't let the other ladies suffer for one.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:39 PM   #89
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol you thought being "lightskin" would win you points or something? YOU'RE STILL BLACK.

Race/ethnicity/skin color is an extremely UNIMPORTANT factor to/for me btw in regards to my personal dating or who I "date" in the hobby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lat View Post
I been kind of looking on Backpage and other sites even a few on here and I have notice more and more woman , Even some of the AA women, are posting no BLK guys or AA men !

Now I am not trying to start anything messy, I just want to get a couple of views on this matter, even when I have said I am very light skin in color , they still say no ! Just y'all views ....
Old 10-13-2012, 08:49 PM   #90
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13089
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have admitted to being a bit judgemental, but never based on race or ethnicity. Please explain your last sentence, because "an anti-racist with a money agenda"...or as you out it an "anti -racist with an money agenda" doesn't make sense.

BTW Irish don't love to fight, they love to drink.
Isn't Santa Indian? IJS
Just thought I would correct your mistype since you were so kind as to point mine out? glass houses?

and I am guessing you are Irish and thus you can stereotype the race for being drinkers, kinda like the only folks allowed to use the N word are those who are AA? My goodness is this rabbit hole deep huh? lol.

Anyways to answer your question, an anti-racist who is only anti-racist for the purpose of business is not only a racist in sheeps clothing, but also a dangerous bigot. People know where they stand with a skinhead because at least he wears the truth of himself on his arm. I just hear alot of "I love the AA man" talk here from alot of folks who choose not to spend time with them unless it helps their booking schedule, I may be wrong and I would love to hear from all of you white ladies who are married to AA males or maybe your daughters BF or husband is AA? Seeing as Louisiana is half AA, the chances are 50/50 that your significant other is A right? so of the half dozen of the white providers with all the AA love in their hearts who posted here, 3 should have an AA significant other if they are in fact "equal oppourtunity" ladies yes?

And to answer your other question, yes he is Native American, and he has 2 beautiful AA children as well.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women