Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162638
Yssup Rider60404
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48452
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41651
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2011, 07:16 AM   #1
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Rest Of Story ?

If someone posts a review and wishes to keep the ROS private , shouldnt his wishes be respected?
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:08 AM   #2
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

A reviewer can choose to not put any info in the ROS if they like...they can also expect to get flames for it.

If you're posting a review, the ROS info should be filled out, otherwise all you're giving the readers is the contact info, description, and a recommendation. The readers can get that from any other review. A review is supposed to be about sharing information for the other hobbyists to decide if they want to go see that provider or not. If you're not giving out information that the readers can't find in any other review, then don't bother reviewing at all.

A review isn't an announcement that you saw the provider...it's an information sharing resource. Do what you want as a reviewer, but accept the consequences, which include the flaming and the denial of Premium Access for it...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:12 AM   #3
Guest101811-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
If someone posts a review and wishes to keep the ROS private , shouldnt his wishes be respected?
Yes, his wishes should be respected, but as Wakeup has already pointed out, there are some consequences.
Guest101811-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:17 AM   #4
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Wakeuр;1045041

If you're posting a review, the ROS info should be filled out, otherwise all you're giving the readers is the contact info, description, and a recommendation. The readers can get that from any other review. A review is supposed to be about sharing information for the other hobbyists to decide if they want to go see that provider or not. If you're not giving out information that the readers can't find in any other review, then don't bother reviewing at all.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:27 AM   #5
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Agree in part; disagree in part.

Recent reviews, even if they are very similar to prior reviews, still reflect the reviewer's personal "take" on the experience. I find all reviews are informative and confirm that the level of service hasn't degraded since prior reports.
After all, it IS a lot of work for ladies to consistently deliver quality service to gentlemen of different sizes, shapes and personalities. If I see that quality affirmed time after time after time, I know that lady is a winner and will be high on my "to see" list.
JMO.

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:19 AM   #6
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Huck, can you determine that with no ROS? Does just a "yes" recommendation do that for you? That's what I'm referring to...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:59 AM   #7
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Alot of people would treat a review with no ROS as though no review was done at all. Some might take a blind recommendation with just contact info, but personally I wouldn't. If someone wishes to post a review like that, it's their choice. I just don't see the point.
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:02 AM   #8
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Huck, can you determine that with no ROS? Does just a "yes" recommendation do that for you? That's what I'm referring to...
Nope. Doesn't do it for me.

How many reviews have you seen where the ROS documents a disastrous experience for the client, but he still gives a "Yes" recommendation?

I think that we are saying the same thing... in two different ways...

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:36 PM   #9
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:

If those are his wishes, then that is just fine and his wishes should be respected...... but in the same sense if he is not given "credit" for a review, or said review is not assigned to the provider he has seen, he would need to respect that as well...... and within that same right, it is the right of other fellow hobbyist to dismiss his reveiw as a meaningful recomendation of that provider...... as in many aspects of life things are not always painted in black and white... (as Huck elluded to) a Yes recomendation is not always a great thing... and on the flip side I have seen PLENTY of No recomendations that were in NO WAY a negative review...... its the details of a story that allows the reader to asertain a better grasp of the provider......

Now if you mean "private" in that only premium access members should be the only ones allowed to see it...... well that is a whole different can of worms.....

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:28 PM   #10
Rider68
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

I am on both sides of this as well I have seen a few gals since becoming a member, some providers dont want a review out there because they don't want to held down to "well you did this for him, I want that too" mentality so I just don't put a review. Now I havent had a bad experience since being a member but I have already made the decision that it gets a review to save other Hobbyists the drama or just the less than stellar company.
It may not be the way its supposed to be done but its the way I am going to do it.
Rider68 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:54 PM   #11
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider68 View Post
some providers dont want a review out there because they don't want to held down to "well you did this for him, I want that too" mentality so I just don't put a review.

Not every review needs to be a penthouse forum type review with a blow by blow description of every act she provides.
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:43 PM   #12
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGent View Post
Not every review needs to be a penthouse forum type review with a blow by blow description of every act she provides.
Unless she just REALLY needs the business or attention. After 10, 20, 30 by God, enough already...the girl delivers!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 04:11 AM   #13
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Actually, it's the review board that makes these rules. By posting a review, the Hobbyist agrees to the rules.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women