Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47728
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2013, 01:35 AM   #1
1inamillion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Ethnic Background

No matter your personal preferrences the ethnic background "mixed" is the least descriptive designation possible. Why don't we insist, yes insist, that those who choose to use "mixed" provide explaination of the mix?

All of us are mixed at one level or another, whether its black/white, blue/green, Scottish/Irish, or etc.

I have not been burned on this, but I just think it is misleading.

I'm interested in what others think.

1inamillion is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 05:27 AM   #2
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Plenty of places to share ancestory if ladies think it would matter. It is generally understood in the context used here that mixed means white and black, Asian, or Hispanic. No reason to tell me more, just post pictures and I'll decide if I like what I see, ingredients don't matter to me a bit.
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:05 AM   #3
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Everybody's "mixed". The term is useless.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:51 AM   #4
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I've read some recent reviews and you will have a great review with hot pics and all the guy wants to know is "what's she mixed with" ...come on fellas, does it really matter? You're gonna be there for an hour or two at the most - if you like the way she looks then see her - what does her ethnicity really have to do with anything - this is not match.com. Look at her pics, read her reviews, decide yes or no and move on. I don't care if she's mixed with pit bull and poodle - if she can give the services I want and looks the way I like then I'm good to go.
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:59 AM   #5
TheDr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy71 View Post
I've read some recent reviews and you will have a great review with hot pics and all the guy wants to know is "what's she mixed with" ...come on fellas, does it really matter? You're gonna be there for an hour or two at the most - if you like the way she looks then see her - what does her ethnicity really have to do with anything - this is not match.com. Look at her pics, read her reviews, decide yes or no and move on. I don't care if she's mixed with pit bull and poodle - if she can give the services I want and looks the way I like then I'm good to go.
I understand his point from a curiosity stand point but you are absolutely correct poppy. If she can do the job for an hour or two and I am physically attracted to whatever 'mix' she is, I'm good. But that's just me...
TheDr is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:18 AM   #6
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy71 View Post
Then why have any ethnic descriptor whatsoever?

If mutts find value in the Caucazoid, High-spanic, or Africranium-American designations, why shouldn't they be frustrated by the useless "mixed" descriptor?

Hell, they might even worry about some Inuit-Uighur hybrid creeping on 'em.

Of course I don't worry about stuff like that...but some other less perfect humanist might.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:53 AM   #7
HumptyHumper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1inamillion View Post
No matter your personal preferrences the ethnic background "mixed" is the least descriptive designation possible. Why don't we insist, yes insist, that those who choose to use "mixed" provide explaination of the mix?

All of us are mixed at one level or another, whether its black/white, blue/green, Scottish/Irish, or etc.

I have not been burned on this, but I just think it is misleading.

I'm interested in what others think.

HaHa! My man, fine pussy is fine pussy regardless the ethnic mix. Here we go another clown wasting his time trying to control the uncontrollable. Ladies gonna describe themselves however they want regardless of what you think.

What you really gotta worry about is if they put "Mixed Up" Oh! Oh!

What possible difference could it make if a ladies "mix" is AA/White, Hipanic/AA, AA/Asian, White/Asian and all them possible permutations. Do any of the ladies ask you what "mix" you are? Hell No! You can show up being a mix of Porker and Ugly and that don't make no matter!

We all muts my man. Why you worried about such silly shit, unless they're pussies sideways?
HumptyHumper is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:18 AM   #8
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Taint knows no ethnic descriptors.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:42 AM   #9
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

It is all pinck
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 11:04 AM   #10
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I'm pretty mixed-up. Does that count?
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:52 PM   #11
Htowner
Ambassador

Disclosing the mix of your ethnicity only helps you ladies.
There is always something in there most have not tried. We are not stupid however , when you mix about four in there and overkill. It is possible but nor probable.
If the person is considering any 'mix' , he is not going to say 'oh if she just didn't have that Cuban in her....'. Come on now.
It is not just curiosity. It fuels the variety.
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:22 PM   #12
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

I say be honest. Explain what mixed is, don't say latina if you are AA. Who cares, guys are gonna look at your pics and reviews and decide on that. Thats all that counts, if there is an attraction! I say white, should I say German and Irish? lol
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:28 PM   #13
Goddess Emma Love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194457

I think most guys are going to be aroused by the photos than an explanation of an ethnic background. I believe the ethnic background should be reserved for when you take the lady to home to meet your parents.
Goddess Emma Love is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:31 PM   #14
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Emma Love View Post
I think most guys are going to be aroused by the photos than an explanation of an ethnic background. I believe the ethnic background should be reserved for when you take the lady to home to meet your parents.
I agree, don't say what it is. But its different when you flat out lie just to sound more erotic. I know ladies that are ashamed of their race and make up different ones, who cares. If a guy likes what he sees he will call. I say rather than mislead don't give any race info. Just simply say mixed!
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:18 PM   #15
g-plumber
Gaining Momentum

Sistas use the "mixed" thing a lot..
g-plumber is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women