Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60161
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47654
pyramider46370
bambino40391
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2013, 03:56 AM   #1
TheeJamie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 184708
My ECCIE Reviews
Question *Reviews*~Sharing my thoughts & a request?

Hey fellas & ladies:0)~ Happy 4th of July

Would like to share my thoughts and have a request to you Gents of Eccie As far as writing reviews goes~ I so greatly appreciate all of you guys who have taken the time to thoughtfully write me a review Very nice and fun and great for Biz But the one problem I have with it is~ The board does not move fast enough~ People do not post fast enough therefore the 1st page stays as first page for quit some time leaving the same names of the same girl getting reviewed. The funny thing is for the weeks I did not have one review written, and was waiting for a couple Hobbyists to write one up for me BUT then all of a sudden BAMB ~ There are 2 then 3 then 4- and like I dont even know how many are up right now of me, But in my personal opinion there are too many (maybe 5) of me on the first page!~! Hopefully this is not too much to ask of you fine gents to PLEASE please try to hold off on writing your review until the page has moved on a bit ~ Even maybe run it by me to see If I am even ready to have a new review yet>Because maybe I might not even be playing for a week or even two wks and all of a sudden my phone is ringing because of all these great reviews..(lol) Would that be okay with you gentlemen...or am I asking too much of you))? ?
Anyway I hope you understand and Again I thank you gents kindly for taking time to wrote these reviews
XOX HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY HAVE FUN- BE SAFE! AND CALL ME HAA
Tha Jamie~
TheeJamie is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:33 AM   #2
loboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

That's asking too much
loboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:37 AM   #3
loboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Oops sorry forgot to answer it, but that seems ok
loboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:45 AM   #4
Miss Godiva
Country Girl Meets Cali

User ID: 135419
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree Jamie! Yet at the same time I'm still waiting on reviews to show up on my showcase so I can not be all over the board as well and I agree I had a couple great gents call while I was on family time due to my reviews (Thank you Gents!!!) Yet it is... Awkward! Smooches!!!
Miss Godiva is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #5
TheeJamie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

)) haaa Thanks guys~~ AND LADIES

HAPPY FOURTH PLAY SAFE
Old 07-04-2013, 07:58 PM   #6
cycleguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

jeez, we are so excited to post up what a good time we had with you - and you want us to wait?? ok, I will try my best to accommodate your request.
cycleguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:00 AM   #7
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

You (TheeJamie) don't seem to realize that guys aren't posting reviews for your benefit, necessarily. Guys get Premium Access credit for posting reviews, and a hobbyist who either doesn't have PA and wants it now, or who is looking at his PA credit expiring in a day or three may not be willing to wait to post his review when it's convenient to you.

Bottom line: you're asking way too much by demanding that guys post reviews of you when you feel like having a review posted.

I can afford to say this, since I rarely get to Springfield, and besides I'm pretty much retired from the hobby anyway, so the likelihood that I'll want to see you anyway is pretty much zero (and if it weren't, your OP in this thread pretty much landed you on my "don't see" list). My first reaction to your original posting was basically, "What a selfish bitch! Stop being so full of yourself, and just be grateful guys enjoy your company enough to want to post positive reviews of your sessions. A lot of your sisters aren't so lucky."

Think about it.

Cheers,

bcg (though he'd seen everything, and then something else pops up...)
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:30 PM   #8
TheeJamie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
You (TheeJamie) don't seem to realize that guys aren't posting reviews for your benefit, necessarily. Guys get Premium Access credit for posting reviews, and a hobbyist who either doesn't have PA and wants it now, or who is looking at his PA credit expiring in a day or three may not be willing to wait to post his review when it's convenient to you.

Bottom line: you're asking way too much by demanding that guys post reviews of you when you feel like having a review posted.

I can afford to say this, since I rarely get to Springfield, and besides I'm pretty much retired from the hobby anyway, so the likelihood that I'll want to see you anyway is pretty much zero (and if it weren't, your OP in this thread pretty much landed you on my "don't see" list). My first reaction to your original posting was basically, "What a selfish bitch! Stop being so full of yourself, and just be grateful guys enjoy your company enough to want to post positive reviews of your sessions. A lot of your sisters aren't so lucky."

Think about it.

Cheers,

HI NICE PERSON... ,
Oh ...WELL ,yes they have !
Thank you kindly for your personal opinion!
Reviews have helped many of us gals out!!)))

On the contrary ~ I have never been the tye of woman who was so "full of herself" thank you~I give 100 % on a date and IM PRETTY SURE that is why I get those positive reviews...-ALSO SEVERAL TIMES I DID THANK THE CLIENTS IN MY OP FOR THESE NICE REVIEWS~ SO PLEASE take care of your-self now xox

WOW~What a nasty attitude~ Probably a nasty person!! That is very sad for you!~ Well I never demanded a thing , simply asked I'm a very thoughtful person who is also respectful~ This is why I only asked in such a nice way that I did !~ You sound like you need some ADjusting !~ But YOU are retired!

ACTUALLY IM BEING VERY UN SELFISH !!!!!! ALL THE OTHER LADIES ON THE BOARD SHOULD HAVE PLENTY ROOM FOR THEIR REVIEWS ALSO!~
Have a nice day now! bye!!
Old 07-05-2013, 07:34 PM   #9
TheeJamie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycleguy View Post
jeez, we are so excited to post up what a good time we had with you - and you want us to wait?? ok, I will try my best to accommodate your request.

SOME of you guys just dont even get what Im saying here- There are so many ladies here that deserve reviews too- and for them to bombarded by the same lady getting reviews, that sucks- The board does nto move fast enough !
I think its a really nice thing ~ But OF COURSE SOME of the hater's feel the need to turn it around on me as if I'm saying /asking something soooo bad ~In which I am not!
Please ALL of ya have a wonderful weekend REALLY!
Goodnight!!
Old 07-05-2013, 09:05 PM   #10
Vyvian
PM only

User ID: 81166
My ECCIE Reviews
Default :)

Hi, Sexy Jamie!

(opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one)

...Hope everyone has an awesome wkend!!!
Vyvian is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:09 PM   #11
ohwhyn0t
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post

Think about it.

Cheers,

I can afford to say this, since you rarely get to Springfield, and besides I'm pretty much not threatened by you regardless, so the likelihood that I'll have to see you anyway is pretty much zero (and if it weren't, your OP in this thread pretty much landed you on my "roll eyes" list). My first reaction to your original posting was basically, "What a selfish bitch-ass troll! Stop being so full of yourself, and just be grateful ladies enjoy your company (allegedly) enough to have allowed you to post reviews of your sessions.

Think about it.

Sound any better when it's said back to you?
ohwhyn0t is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:23 PM   #12
cycleguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeJamie View Post
SOME of you guys just dont even get what Im saying here- There are so many ladies here that deserve reviews too- and for them to bombarded by the same lady getting reviews, that sucks- The board does nto move fast enough !
I think its a really nice thing ~ But OF COURSE SOME of the hater's feel the need to turn it around on me as if I'm saying /asking something soooo bad ~In which I am not!
Please ALL of ya have a wonderful weekend REALLY!
Goodnight!!
I do get what you are saying and why babe and will try my best to comply with your request!
cycleguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:52 PM   #13
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I agree it looked like you were the talk of the town so to speak. There are travelers that would ask the opposite, I am sure. Review those providers while she's still in town and taking appointments by all means, so some of the more reserved hobbyists will take less a chance and not also have to wait until she is back next time.
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:24 PM   #14
tlminspfld
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

There are so few good providers that its kinda hard to keep the good ones off the first page, and having multiples. I remember vyvian used to constantly own 25-33% of the first page......she's great. You've (Jamie) proven to be quality and as long as you are working you will be loaded on page 1 as well. Ms. G, although I haven't seen her has had a lot of "page hogging" moments as well! Fact of the matter is good providers that appeal to the masses are few and far between. I enjoy the visitors Springfield gets, but never write reviews for them for the reasons you mention, by the time I write they are gone.

As a business person myself who relies on my phone ringing to make a living, I will say its better to have too many calls than none at all. But I do sympathize with your sentiment to have more evenly spaced reviews.
tlminspfld is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 07:51 AM   #15
TheeJamie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks so much for sharing your opinions - I'm so glad to read that people do understand and I appreciate the very sweet compliments as well --->

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women