Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2010, 02:33 PM   #1
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My MO

There seems to be a lot of questions as to why I go out of my way to find and expose scammers. Well there are lots of reasons. I have read many comments from members asking and assuming why I do what I do and Don’s post summed a lot of it up:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
My guess is Brooke may be motivated a bit by maternal instincts towards we who are made vulnerable by testosterone poisoning, maybe a little bit of pride in her professionalism and resentment of those who bring it down (as many of us hardlegs resent shitbird clients who make us all look bad), and maybe she just enjoys the hell out of playing whack-a-scammer.

All of that is true. But the one thing that has never been mentioned, and is my number one reason, is that I am a good person and I care! I am compassionate and empathetic and I can easily put myself in others shoes.

I do not condone scamming, robbery or trickery in any form and as soon as I find out about it I’m going to let others know. It does not matter if it is related to this industry or something in the civilian world. I enjoy helping others and I regularly go out of my way to do it.

I spent the past week-end making a memorial and handing out flyers in the Canal, Navigation & Lockwood areas trying to get information on the scumbag who picked up a young lady from the greyhound and strangled her, then dumped her body in a feild by St. Charles & Canal. I didn’t have to do that … but I did, because I care. I volunteer at a women’s center, a half way house and a homeless shelter … all because I care. I care about my community and I want to make Houston a better place for all of us.

I say all that to let you all know … ECCIE is also my community and I care about what goes on here. If I know something about a scammer … I’m going to post it with no shame or remorse. I hate these bitches who try to scam you gentleman. This is a classy board IMO and I am not a prostitute and you are not a trick. I am a provider and you are a client and you deserve to be treated as such. Those scamming scum of the earth prostitutes’ have no place around here and their not going to infiltrate the board on my watch.

I am passionate about this. I get death threats from pimps on a weekly basis. I catch all types of shit for what I do and I don’t care. No one is going to stop me from being a good person. And I feel stronger then ever because a few weeks back, during a period when I was taking more shit then usual about why I do this, I was thinking “fuck it … I’m not doing this crap any more .. No one appreciates it” .....

Then a few days later I have an appointment with a gentleman whose job had just moved him to Houston from another state. During the session his phone starts to ring over and over. Finally he gets up to answer it and right away I can tell something’s wrong. He puts on his pants and shirt and rushes out the door to take the call in private. He leaves EVERYTHING in my incall. Wallet, car keys, shoes, ect. He is out side for about 10 minutes then comes back to my door and I let him in. Come to find out his mother had just had a stroke.

At that exact moment I remember the real reason that I do this. Because I care about other people. Could you imagine if he would have gotten caught up with the wrong “provider”? I’m sure there are dozens of bitches all over town who would have left him out there and not given a shit. I can’t fathom what it would feel like to find out your mother just had a stoke and now some $2 hooker wouldn’t let you back in the room so you can get your things and go.

I will never forget that day and how thankful I was that I was able to be there for him and that he did not get caught up with the wrong girl.

There are LOTS of wrong girls out there. But the more I expose them the less of them there will be.

RIP Raquel Mundy
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Polic...-96816759.html
http://www.khou.com/news/slideshows/...-97087494.html
memorial4.jpg
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:43 PM   #2
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Soooo ... you ever volunteer at old folks homes...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:51 PM   #3
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I for one appreciate what you do Brooke. As a matter of fact....I need to schedule an appointment if I can get thru your screening process, smiles.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:06 PM   #4
pyro
Account Disabled

+1
pyro is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:23 PM   #5
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

You're good peeps babe never meet you but you always look out for us when we run around using the one eyed snake to see.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:29 PM   #6
iomega
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Thanks for what you do, Brooke. It is greatly appreciated around here.
iomega is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:30 PM   #7
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Yes let's nominate Brook for Sainthood.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:35 PM   #8
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

I think what you do is great.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:43 PM   #9
yngtxn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Wow. Provider, Volunteer, and does a lot of our dirty work. THANK YOU BROOKE! Where do you find the time?
yngtxn is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 05:42 PM   #10
308Shooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

St. Brooke.... sure, why not?
308Shooter is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 05:43 PM   #11
Guest061514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 25021
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW! Your presence is greatly appreciated. You're the first person I came to about the hobby in Houston and you've always been a great help
Guest061514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:08 PM   #12
Jenna Wild
Account Disabled

User ID: 12218

+1
Jenna Wild is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:12 PM   #13
Sailman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I appreciate your efforts Brooke. Being from out of town I cannot stay on top (no pun intended) of the local scammers like you or other locals can. The information you provide is priceless. After reading your post it is no suprise why you have such a great life. Do good for others and it always comes back to you.
Sailman is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:07 PM   #14
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Babe, you do a great job of JUMPING on the scammers, and most of the guys, as well as the ladies I know, appreciate it.

Like TBone2u, I need to see if I can get through your screening......

Hey I know....we could meet at Subway!
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:17 PM   #15
tigerbeemer
Gaining Momentum

Brooke,

You're outspoken and have a social conscience. You make Houston a better place to live. Couple that with your wonderful BCD and non BCD company and you are truly the whole package.

Best,

Tigerbeemer
tigerbeemer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women