Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40349
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #1
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Another year of Pioli!!

What else can I say. The stadium will be half full and local games will be blacked out. They might as well move out of town!
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:30 PM   #2
The DarkSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Oh you Chiefs fans so optimistic with half full stadiums!
The DarkSide is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:45 PM   #3
swarmyone
Valued Poster

If that report is true and Pioli does indeed come back next year, then I am done. No more Chief's games. No more t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, decals, and everything else. No longer willing to pay $30 to park in grass 1 mile from the stadium. I will always support a team that is trying. Keeping Pioli in KC is an insult to the fans in this town that have carried their sorry ass team for too long. If Clark Hunt is more loyal to Scott Pioli than to the fans that made this team great, he just lost another fan.
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:16 PM   #4
Maverick 07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Pioloi will be staying.......He saved Hunt around 26 million last year... bitch all you want Hunt isnt going to pay him off as his contract is big $$$$.. You think Hunt really gives a rats ass... people will still go and bitch as the NFL is a big social event for those who have the $$... the stadium will have good crowds as there are thousands on the waiting list for tickets... most that cant afford the tickets are those who complain... ive had tickets for quite a while and most of my friends like to go to socialize and have a good time,, If you want a winner just hook up with another team as going to take a while... No real franchise QBs in the draft this year so maybe a trade for Cousins of Wash is in the works...
Maverick 07 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:32 AM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

don't know where you were ,but you could get tickets for $10 if you wanted them.Also the chiefs had the third largest payroll .Hope Hunt is still waiting on Pioloi staying.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:53 AM   #6
ez2plz
Valued Poster

It seems like some of the more recent news offers some degree of hope. If Pioli stays, it looks like his role is being somewhat diminished since he is not making the hiring decision on the new coach, and the new coach will report to Clark Hunt instead of Pioli. I like the change in the management model that Clark is moving toward. Obviously, whoever they end up getting as the new coach is a very significant indication of things to come!
Old 01-02-2013, 11:12 AM   #7
Grizzy11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I still like Green Bay!!!! Screw the Chiefs.
Grizzy11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:15 PM   #8
ez2plz
Valued Poster

With Andy Reid coming to KC it looks like Pioli's role with the team will be significantly diminished if he isn't let go completely. Kudo's to Clark for making a decisive move. I am a little bit encouraged about this, now let's see who they draft and acquire through free agency. I might actually try to watch a few games next year.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:41 PM   #9
The Sixth Beatle
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

The word I heard is that Reid has someone in mind for the GM position and that they're a package deal. I'm not all that keen on Andy Reid, but maybe this could push Pioli out the door.
The Sixth Beatle is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:34 PM   #10
Maverick 07
Valued Poster

To be honest Andy Reid is far from the answer. At most he will be around only a few years at best...Hes not in the greatest health and close to being burned out. this is a typical Hunt family hire without regard for the future but just a stop gap. there was really no hurry to get a long term coach but they jumped on the first established coach they interviewed. im putting the over /under wins next year at 6 1/2. the only hope is a light schedule because of their record..
Maverick 07 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:34 AM   #11
ez2plz
Valued Poster

At least they didn't bring in Pioli's buddy, the head coach at Iowa State, to turn the ship around. Reid is a reasonable choice, but I am less excited about the rumors that he might want to bring in Vick/McNabb as the QB tandem, although they might add some needed leadership to the locker room.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:22 AM   #12
swarmyone
Valued Poster

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/01/04...ott-pioli.html

Pioli is OUT!
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:02 AM   #13
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmyone View Post
It is a positive development. The stadium would have been a ghost town on Sunday afternoons if serious changes hadn't been made. At least Clark was smart enough to see that. If Andy gets the guy from Green Bay to evaluate talent, I would view that as a big + as well. Maybe the franchise is slowly on the rebound.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:55 AM   #14
Grizzy11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Pioli is GONE and Andy is in (at least for a while). Who know, he might just turn the Chiefs around and make something bad, good. I'm just saying. :-)
Grizzy11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:28 AM   #15
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzy11 View Post
Pioli is GONE and Andy is in (at least for a while). Who know, he might just turn the Chiefs around and make something bad, good. I'm just saying. :-)

Andy Reid has a proven track record of WINNING, the record with the chiefs is if their head coaches have a winning Pedigree, they usally when, Marty, Dick, where winners. When the coaching hires don't we lose, I.e. Haley, Herman, Romeo. To be honest, because there is not a franchise type QB available, Vick would not be a bad choice which would give us a couple of years we could then trade down pick up some 2 and 3 round picks, we could then pick up the K-state kid or georgia kid for the future, of all the available coaches, I like Reid the best, I did not want to take the chance on a college guy, I wanted a coach with a winning pedigree and we got one whom other than Gruden was in my humble opinion a good hire, hell it feels good to have some hope for the chiefs again.
dirty dog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women