Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40348
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2010, 11:11 AM   #1
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Anti-Mexican?

I have found the last few discussions on this AZ law interesting and respect everyone's opinion, but something is bothering me. As much as you all have agreed with me that the law is for every illegal, all I see is anti illegal Mexican talk. Is it because I'm half Mexican? Maybe, but none the less bothering to me.

If you're going to point out laws or facts about illegals, throw some other countries/races in there too because I know for a fact that there's other races who are here illegally.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:35 AM   #2
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Seriously guys...please don't even entertain her. This isn't even worth discussion. If 20 million tiny purple monsters crossed the border, we'd pass a law to stop tiny purple monsters.

She's just race baiting. I'm sure if I was half tiny purple monster, I would do the same.
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:32 PM   #3
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Swarmy your right, I was going to respond but I think the position has been stated many times.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:44 PM   #4
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

I love Mexicans. I can't stray from Texas too long because there are almost no good Tex Mex restaurants outside of Texas and Oklahoma. I think I would die without it.

Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:39 PM   #5
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think if you look back at my posts I do not separate Mexican from Chinese or British. In fact I recount a crime committed in Washington state by a known illegal alien who murdered a college professor after stalking her for months. She went to the police who found that he was in this country illegally for about five years. She got a restraining order but declined to enforce the law that was on the books. He came to her office and shot her to death in broad daylight. She was hispanic and American, he was English and illegal. People like myself want the laws on the books enforced and the federal government has failed going back to 1994 when the current law was created under the Clinton administration. Drugs, violence, human trafficing all directly connected the influx of illegal immigration. Since most (I didn't say all) of the traffic comes across the border from Mexico it is percieved as a Mexican problem. You might also look at how hard (if not criminal) Mexico is on people who cross their border illegally. That cuts down on the number of Honduran, Costa Rican, and Panamanians who make as far as our border. However Mexico is producing brocedures advising people who cross the border on how to avoid LE in the US.

Let me ask you this Elena; if you found water in the basement of your house, a lot of water, and most of the water was coming in from a broken window that faces a construction project. The project has created a low place next to your property and water is collecting from the entire neighborhood and it is going into your basement. I representative from the subcontractor goes into your basement and starts point out cracks where water is SEEPING in from the outside. He tells you that that is your problem. Would you buy what he is selling or would you focus on the primary problem? The Mexican border is the primary problem, yes or no? I'll assume that you said the obvious yes. Most of the people creating the problem are from Mexico but those people include a substanial number of people who are called OTM (other than Mexican) which includes people from Syria, Iran, Iraq, and Pakistan among others. So let me ask you what we should do? Open the border (unlike ANY other country in the world) and allow the United States to dissolve along with our constitutional protections. Maybe catch everyone and allow those from North America to continue on their way with a smile and $100 but send the rest back to where ever they came from. How about we enforce the law and catch everyone then send them back to their home country? There is no credible defense since there is a way for people to enter this country legally. How would you feel if people decided to enter your house through the back window rather than knocking at your front door? How would you feel about your security?
Sorry guys I had to answer but I don't know much clear I can make it without accusing people of being racist by supporting one race over the others (La Raza).
If you don't believe in the US which country's law would you rather live under because that is going to be the choice very soon. Do want to live in extended Mexico with some Sharia laws or do you like the Bill of Rights?
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:03 PM   #6
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Swarmy,

I'm not race baiting anyone. Is this not a discussion forum? I simply posted how I feel and opened a discussion. Unlike some, I can have a discussion without name calling or insulting someone. If you feel what I posted is race baiting, that's your problem and not mine.

JD, I have said from the get go that I'm all for deporting illegals, ALL illegals. I don't know how many times I have to say that. You obviously have missed my posts stating that.

I understand that Mexicans/Hispanics make up the majority of illegals and yes, if they're here illegally, ship them back to their home country.

I have traveled many times to Mexica, Greece and Italy. When I visit those countries I have to prove who I am and where I'm from (passport, ID) and I have no problem with it. When I'm there, I have to speak their language and live by their rules/laws and again, I have no problem with it. I feel the same way about people, whatever race they may be who come to the US to live, as long as you do it legally.

You guys have took an innocent post in which you could actually learn something from, I.E. researching other countries immigration laws and post them, and turned it into a "race baiting" post. Give me a break, I expected more from you guys.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:34 PM   #7
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Elena,

What more can be said that hasn't already been said, your post implied that we were only addressing Mexicans which is an offhanded accusation of racism. Everyone who has posted on this subject has said that they agree that others are entering the country illegally and all should be sent home. They have all said that the majority of the problem is coming from the Southern borders and they have all said that the number or illegal Mexican immigrants dwarf the numbers of others who have entered this country illegally. You wanted to know why were only targeting mexicans, how many other ways is there to say because in numbers, in statistics and all other methods of accounting they are the largest number of illegal immigrants. We have also said that we support legal immigration and all methods of punishment for those who promote illegal immigration i.e. punish businesses. It is race baiting because your post appears to be an effort to draw people into a position of having to defend why they are picking on the Mexicans when everyone has answered that several times, so if the answer being given does not satisfy your question one must assume that the answer your looking for is "we hate mexicans". I have stated as have others that if a million canadians were crossing the border into the USA from canada I would object to that just as harshly. I expected more from you than for you to give a back handed accusation of racisim, name one other nationality that is immigrating illegally into the country in massive numbers and I will be happy to refer to them from now on.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:36 PM   #8
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not "white knighting" Elena, she can damn well take care of herself . . . but seriously?? Come on you guys.

Elena says "I . . . respect everyone's opinion" and attempts to open discussion on a matter that has obviously been somewhat ignored - the fact that the attention in the AZ law is not pointed at all illegals, just those of Mexican decent - and she goes so far as to share a personal feeling - - - - but she doesn't get the same in return (respect of her opinion) as she has offered to you?

That doesn't feel like the KC forum I know . . . I thought we all were a LITTLE better than that.

Kisses,

- Jackie

BTW - I don't have an opinion on the subject, I just don't want to see someone - ANYONE - respectfully begin a discussion and be accused of flame baiting. I wouldn't want it to happen to me or anyone.

EDIT - DD - we posted at the same time, and I appreciate and can see your point of view. Maybe it is just becasue she is of shared Mexican ancestry that her post was interpreted as such, maybe it is that she overlooked that you gentlemen had discussed other nationalities also . . .

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:39 PM   #9
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Ignored Jackie come on its be discussed in multiple threads in the sandbox. Maybe you should read all of the threads. She has made this same point and it has been addressed there. And maybe you should read her post because its not addressing the AZ law rather its addressing the way we have responded to the law in others threads and in how our responses we are always targeting Mexicans. We have given the reasons for specifically addressing Mexicans, which very simply is because they are the largest violators of the law. That answer does not satisfy her so in this post she again questions why we are speaking only of mexicans. What answer is she wanting to hear that has not already been given. The manner in which she asked the question leads those who have responded to this subject feeling as if she is suggesting a racial motivation. Sorry Jackie, you know I love ya but this is very much White Knightish.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:42 PM   #10
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Ignored Jackie come on its be discussed in multiple threads in the sandbox. Maybe you should read all of the threads. She has made this same point and it has been addressed there.
Yes, DD - see my edit above! I see your point now, but I can see her's too - I just want to make sure we don't cut people off before they begin!

Kisses,

I will visit you for all my adult video needs -

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:59 PM   #11
dirty dog
Valued Poster

I agree with you that we probably should not have addressed the post in this manner and for that Elana I appologize, but honestly I could only see the thread disolving into having to defend myself against a racist tag, which to be honest I am so tired of having to do everytime I discuss President Obama or any other person with different nationalitys. I am not of English protestant decent, I am an American of Sicilian heritage, I want whats only best for America, if we bombed Sicily tomorrow I could careless. Were either all Americans or were not, I am sick to freaking death with this whole discussion of race. Its an agrument that anyone with pale skin is not going to win, because if you disagree with anything a person of a race other than white your a racist. So if I am hyper sensative regarding race talk, its because after having to deal with it for 20 freaking years I just want it to stop. You want honesty, there it is. My comments on race are not directed to you Elana or anyone in particular, I know you are an American who loves their country, I am just giving you a prospective from pale skins view point.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:10 PM   #12
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

I am definitely anti illegal Mexican. And anti illegal Canadian, and anti illegal Iranian, and anti illegal Iraqi, and anti illegal Englander, and anti illegal Kenyan (who says he was born in Hawaii), etc., etc., etc.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 04:10 PM   #13
dirty dog
Valued Poster

This is how stupid this whole issue has become. You have protesters in AZ protesting in support for the "rights" of illegal aliens. Unless you are a nationalized citizen you have no "right" in america. I swear to god the avg American is retarded.
Old 05-19-2010, 04:13 PM   #14
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

DD,

I honestly wasn't trying to imply that any of you guys were racists. You should know by now that if I have something to say, I'll say it. I'm not afraid of playing in the sandbox with the big boys who might not share the same opinion as me (AKA providers afraid of losing clients or potential clients because of their statements).

I just get tired of seeing and hearing the same thing about the AZ law and its usually directed towards Mexicans because the only ones boycotting or protesting it is Mexicans. Am I too touchy about my heritage? Maybe, but I am also as passionate about my Indian heritage too, if not more.

To be totally dismissed by you and others was a slap in face because even though we may not always see eye to eye on matters, I will always respect yours and others opinions. Thank you for the apology DD.
Old 05-19-2010, 05:36 PM   #15
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I, unlike members of Obama's cabinet, have actually read the Arizona law. Nowhere could I find the words "Mexico, mexican, latino, or hispanic". The law does not discriminate. Neither should anyone here. Those screaming racism are bomb throwers and race baiters. I too am tired of it.

Just in case Attorney General Eric Holder or Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napalitano are reading this, I have provided a link to the text of Arizona Senate bill 1070.

http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070s.pdf
swarmyone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women