Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160855
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35585
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Too Soon?

First off I would like to thank you KC for the FANTASTIC time you showed me last week!!

I named KC the DATY capital and my goal was to come out and elect the mayor.....

But its hard to judge as each candidate gave me an out of body experience and left me in a sexual bliss.

So i think instead of it being a capital.. DATY should be KC official religion, ESPECIALLY since there is always someone on their knees, literally SPEAKING in tongues and Im constantly saying Oh God and Thank you God.

I know August is a hard month with getting family schedule back on track for kids going to school, that school supply list of hell, school clothes and just down right caotic. But as August and school starting affects the guys.. it affects ladies too.

After August my touring will be limited again and when I am able to return it will be back to a one day stay only.

Now, normally I am there once a month.. I was just there last week but want to get a good few day dose of your skills before halting tours for a bit.

Is returned after only 2 weeks... too soon?

Ladies- when you tour.. do you find it better to visit while youre still in their memory bank or is it better to make them wait and miss you?

Comments?
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 03:15 PM   #2
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Heck no, LL but that is my opinon. Gives those the chance to meet you that missed your visit the last time or were not able to get into to see you because you were booked up.

I say bring it on and enjoy every minute you can

Just my .02 worth
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:02 PM   #3
The DarkSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Hell no welcum anytime!
The DarkSide is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:53 PM   #4
bartipero
Valued Poster

1 day with a waiting list? Meaning a line one after another? Have fun, but - ahem- yuuhuck. No thanks.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:27 AM   #5
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartipero View Post
1 day with a waiting list? Meaning a line one after another? Have fun, but - ahem- yuuhuck. No thanks.

One should never ASSUME.

When I am visiting through the school year... im there one day. I see one when I arrive and one before check out the next day. I am def not one of those back to back girls.. I just so happen to be considering coming back so that I may stay several days. There are MANY that can tell ya... they miss out because I am NOT one of those high volume girls. They will tell you that I am def NOT a clock watcher... most high volume girls must watch the clock... to get one out before letting another in... DEF not the case here.

But I appreciate your opinion and thoughts. Just never assume ALL providers are a like or in desperate need for rent to be paid....
Old 07-31-2012, 09:45 AM   #6
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Not to WK her, bart, but Lacy speaks the truth. In the couple of years that I have known her and seen her when she's come through town and I'm available, she's never given any indication of a high-volume, revolving door situation. If she's coming in for just one day, she'll have 1-2 guys pre-booked, she does her thing, and goes home. 'Nuf said, my $0.02..
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:06 AM   #7
cuddlyteddybear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Come back!! Line or no line. I ain't afraid a no line, Lacy. Line em up girl. LOL.
cuddlyteddybear is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:15 AM   #8
Just'AintNuttin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Not a WK at all but I can tell you guys...I missed Lacy the last 2 times she was in town due to her limited bookings the first and the second because I simply was unable..She hadf one appt the day I tried to get in but the person kept their slot so I didn't have the Opportunity to see.

I will next time!!!!
Just'AintNuttin is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:37 AM   #9
lakecat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Well Lacy, I would suggest the way to solve this dilema is to...........move to KC!!

See, that was easy. Now hurry up and get your ass up here so you can get naked. It's too damn hot to be wearing clothes.I mean you're too damn hot to be wearing clothes.
lakecat is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:25 PM   #10
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I actually.. thought about moving. Not so much for business reasons but its just a really nice city. Always friendly people. The fact that the men have mad DATY skills is just icing on the cake!!
Old 07-31-2012, 03:38 PM   #11
bartipero
Valued Poster

And that mystery is cleared up, and the quality control department functioned accordingly.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:54 PM   #12
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

I have gotten to know Lacy over the past year or so and we share some of the same things like what she said about doing trips. We both don't do stacked dates,pace them out (low volume non rushed) Some dates are booked at a multi hour so it is mainly full day.

Also I went to Okc 4 visits in a month but did requests through pm in P411 for a trip up at 2-3 hours incall and next day either checked out or saw a gent before leaving. I do those often and enjoy them well.I can not do a stacked time clock kinda thing well and I don't feel as if I am working,I am dating,enjoying and sharing.If I didnt enjoy the hobby world I should not be here.

I also understand the limitaions of school years,I travel less, am limited and usually private discuss with less posts for when I am traveling up and back etc. I have a little struggle at times juggling work,school and dates. I do most at my Incall in home city and travel best I can. I have met a few others as well that fit in this category as well.

I do however understand the comment above about the back to back dates/appts. ! I would not prefer to be in a line if I were a gent and that is my personal opinion.As well as being a female,I would not wanna do a Wham Bam Thank You Maam...Every 30 minutes either Lol! (Just a few opinions etc.)
~Exotic Beauty~
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:03 AM   #13
Just'AintNuttin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
I actually.. thought about moving. Not so much for business reasons but its just a really nice city. Always friendly people. The fact that the men have mad DATY skills is just icing on the cake!!

Ummmm, Now there would be a dream come true for me. We would welcome you to KC Lacy. OMG..Be still heart...Be still...Well not still but calm down....SQUIRRELL....
Just'AintNuttin is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 04:01 PM   #14
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Exotic Beauty,
Love your avatar!!

You should include that pic in your showcase/website...very HOT!!!

sorry for the hijack
Fsn57 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women