Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47612
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What is it? Where should it be? Read first before voting?
#1 is an ad 22 70.97%
#1 is an intro 3 9.68%
#1 is an interest? 1 3.23%
#2 is an ad 8 25.81%
#2 is an intro 7 22.58%
#2 is an interest? 12 38.71%
#3 is an ad 9 29.03%
#3 is an intro 14 45.16%
#3 is an interest? 3 9.68%
Ads should only be in Provider ad section 27 87.10%
Ads should be allowed anywhere 0 0%
Intros should only be in Welcome section 22 70.97%
Intros should be allowed anywhere 4 12.90%
interests should be in Co-ed only 10 32.26%
interests should be allowed anywhere 10 32.26%
I have another idea I will post 1 3.23%
It makes no difference to me 2 6.45%
I am a male 25 80.65%
I am a female 3 9.68%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-06-2010, 07:04 AM   #1
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7
Default Ads, Intros and interest posts?-Read before voting

My opinion of these 3 items. Am I close?
ad - an advertisement for a provider
intro - this is who I am
interest - are there gents who would make it worth my wile to visit?
Then is this an ad, intro or interest?
Quote:
Hello Gentlemen
♥ I've been told I'm unlike most women because my goal is to give you an encounter full of pleasure and satisfaction at it's best... I'm very passionate and I always give my full attention, time spent with me will not be rushed or forgotten. ♥ I provide an exraordinary, memorable, unrushed session .... I love what I do and am willing to explore more with you...
♥ My fun and down to earth personality is sure to put you at ease and keep you coming back again and again! ♥ I am a distinctive package of pure pleasure, EVERY moment with me is a fantasy come true!
Are you ready to live yours?
♥ Until we meet...
PREBOOK DISCOUNTED RATES (AT LEAST 24HRS IN ADVANCE)
------------ 180/30min
------------ 250/hr
------------ 350/90min
------------ 400/2hr
REGULAR RATES
------------ 200/30min
------------ 300/1hr
------------ 400/90min
------------ 450/2hr
OVERNIGHT
8hrs /1500
14hrs (Dinner, overnight company, and breakfast)/ 2000 + meal costs
Quote:
Hi! I'm ******!
A while ago I put out some feelers to see if there was enough interest to merit a trip to Kansas City.
Turns out there is!!
I will be in Kansas City the first week of May (exact dates coming soon!)
I'm excited!
Quote:
Hello, there! This is my first post (ding!) and I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a Kansas City girl getting started on my own. I worked for about 20 days traveling with an agency to test the waters and discovered I really enjoy being a provider.
I'm a GFE. I love spoiling people and making them happy - and to be spoiled back! I'm excited to be here and can't wait to make some new friends!

Where should/are these allowed to be posted? What is your opinion?

Guest072311 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:00 AM   #2
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

You took 3 posts that are clearly ads and you know it. If you're going to show examples, then be fair and show posts that clearly feeler posts too. There's NOTHING wrong with a lady throwing a post up to see if it warrants a trip to KC or any other city. Now granted, some ladies don't know that fine line between feeler posts and ads. That's where the MODs come in....if its an ad, they'll pull it and tell the lady what she did wrong. If its a feeler, they'll let it go and the guys will respond if they have an interest in seeing the lady.

If you guys don't like the feeler posts, IGNORE them. There's a difference between feeler posts and ads. To not allow a feeler type of ad is only going to drive the ladies to post elsewhere and some of you may not know the lady even came to your fine city.

Example 1 - Feeler ad http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=25194

This poll is a joke to me, you two are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

If you guys want the ladies to be seen and not heard from on here, gag us and allow us to only post in the provider ads/alerts section.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:52 AM   #3
Chig232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Is it just me? I couldn't see the post until I voted so I just voted on the placement stuff...
Chig232 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:21 PM   #4
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I would like to see a "Visit Us" forum in the KC region (and each region?) to assist travelers. Traveling ladies can post when they are scheduled to be in KC, check for interest if they are considering a visit, ask about where to stay and what to see while in town. Traveling guys can post when they are visiting KC to ask who might be good to see (some overlap with ISO forum). It also allows local guys to make contact with visiting ladies and allows local ladies to welcome visiting guys.

Just a thought...
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:52 PM   #5
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Default Quote the source.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
You took 3 posts that are clearly ads and you know it.
Miss E - these came directly from the KC Welcome wagon or whatever it's called here. That is the order they were in when I read it before reading BB's post on the staff forum. I clicked report to mod button when I read the first, it was clearly and ad with prices. The second and 3rd are unclear to me. I think one is a feeler and the other is an intro. No prices were included in either one. I thought that those 2 could have gone in Welcome or Co-ed. As far as "clearly", I did not say say any were a specific type. Check the poll results to see what others think, I did not vote.
I did put - Read before voting twice, which Chig did not read, has not been around one of poll before I guess, sorry 232, you can still pm me with what you voted for and your actual opinions and I will factor it in since multiple votes are allowed, I do a seperate calculation of results.

So, Miss E you now have my opinion, only #1 is clearly an ad, the others are a feeler and an intro, in my opinion only. I did not state where I feel they should be with the exception of #1, clearly and ad in the wrong place, that is why I reported it BEFORE reading BB's post!

Quote:
There's NOTHING wrong with a lady throwing a post up to see if it warrants a trip to KC or any other city.
As I said we agree on that point

Quote:
Now granted, some ladies don't know that fine line between feeler posts and ads.
We disagree, if you think #1 is not an ad.

Quote:
That's where the MODs come in....if its an ad, they'll pull it and tell the lady what she did wrong.
Members do have a responsiblity to use the notification button to help the community, for the good of the community in my opinion. Mods cannot be everywhere at once. The RTM button usually helps with immediate response to any mod on line at the time.

Quote:
If you guys don't like the feeler posts, IGNORE them.
Then there are 3 posts close together in the welcome area, sorry I did not do as statistical analysis of the frequency of such posts overall, but they can be a pain to some of us as BB suggested.

So my question to you? Does he not have a right to experss his feelings? Just as you or I do? I think you have taken a very judgemental tone with him, IF you read your own postings with an open mind, in my opinion? If you disagree with that thought, you have that right as well, correct?

Quote:
You took 3 posts that are clearly ads and you know it.
Quote:
There's a difference between feeler posts and ads.
You really feel #2 and #3 are ads? If so, can you define that more clearly for an old guy with apparently limited logical skills?

Quote:
To not allow a feeler type of ad is only going to drive the ladies to post elsewhere and some of you may not know the lady even came to your fine city.
Was there anything in the post or poll about not allowing such posts? I think his question was about placement? And the poll did not say anything about preventing that I can remember? But if I am wrong please point those out? I have been corrrected my times in my lifetime, one more with not hurt, much!

Example 1 - Feeler ad http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=25194
Quote:
I am thinking about coming to Kansas City. But probably for only a few dyas.
Any interest?
Anything I should know?
Posted in KC Coed - and as the poll asked - is this where they should be?
WOW if I don't hurry this thread may be locked before I finish, time oh time oh precious time!

Quote:
This poll is a joke to me, you two are making a mountain out of a mole hill.
We all need a little humor in our lives, you are welcome. Maybe "standup comedy" would be a good place for me?

Quote:
If you guys want the ladies to be seen and not heard from on here, gag us and allow us to only post in the provider ads/alerts section.
Again, if you read both posts, I don't think any suggesion of this type was made? But them again some men do like woman gagged, never been one myself. Subs are in rare supply if I remember clearly - sorry, more standup humor, my bad!
Old 04-06-2010, 02:10 PM   #6
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

SS,

I've always enjoyed your posts, thought some were a bit long, but none the less enjoyed them.

I didn't take a judgmental tone with anyone. I do believe that BB is allowed to voice his opinion like everyone.

The first post you cited was an ad. I even PMed her, told her to contact the MODs to have it removed because she wasn't a verified provider and didn't want her to get into trouble.

I do believe that the other two posts you cited were ads because the first one said that she had already thrown a feeler ad out and she would post her upcoming trip dates soon. The second post you cited, she wasn't feeling anyone out, she was describing her sessions. Which if I'm correct would be an ad.

I NEVER saw a post like BB's original post on ASPD even though there were TONS of feeler ads in KC.

Why create more work for ECCIE MODs or developers when its just as easy to ignore? Most providers always throw something about thinking of visiting in the title of the post.

SS, I have a sense of humor doll and I appreciate a great sense of humor in men. Which is why I prefer my men to have a gag and not me.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:37 PM   #7
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Quote:
SS, I have a sense of humor doll and I appreciate a great sense of humor in men. Which is why I prefer my men to have a gag and not me.
Ouch, sorry for misreading your intent, it just came across to me as a little grumpy. Not into gags myself for the ladies or gents. I always enjoyed hearing the lady moan as I made her cum, time and time again - good tantra training ya know! Too bad you never got to read any of my reviews or be one of them!
Old 04-06-2010, 11:04 PM   #8
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Default and....

So after one day - 28 voters
I am a male

23/28 = 82%

I am a female

2/28 = 7%

Unsure = 11%

Ads should only be in Provider ad section

24/28 = 86%
Ads should be allowed anywhere

0/28 = 0%

No response 14%

Intros should only be in Welcome section

19/28 = 68%

Intros should be allowed anywhere

4/28 = 14%

No response 18%

interests should be in Co-ed only

8/28 = 29%

interests should be allowed anywhere

9/28 = 32%

No response 39%

I have another idea I will post

1/28 = 4%

It makes no difference to me

1/28 = 4%

#1 is an ad

20/28 = 71%

#1 is an intro

3/28 = 11%

#1 is an interest?

0/28 = 0%

NO RESPONSE = 18%

#2 is an ad

8/28 = 29%

#2 is an intro

5/28 = 18%

#2 is an interest?

11/28 = 39%

No Response 4%

#3 is an ad

8/28 = 29%
#3 is an intro

12/28 = 43%

#3 is an interest?

3/28 = 11%

No Response 17%
Old 04-07-2010, 07:12 PM   #9
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

this to much to read so what ever biggest votes put me down for that. And who ever elena puts in their place I agree
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women