Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Questions for the Staff - Houston
Questions for the Staff - Houston Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60185
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-07-2019, 11:21 AM   #1
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I have a question mods maybe I'll ask crypkicker -B3 I need you to chime in as you said mods don't give special privileges

Is calling someone a b**** and dirty cotton-picking hands, a insult and other stuff I found starting with the N-then throwing something else in it when they were basically calling them the n word...

This person has bragged that they have never gotten any points

I need answers because it was racist and a insult to every black person. If you need a reminder I'll put links up of the calling someone a b**** , then N- never mind..

They've called me a a peasant and other members.. she bragged no points..(More then once) So is Ck her pocket mod.. Cause she made seem so
Old 07-07-2019, 11:26 AM   #2
KandiiCakesXXX
Ebony Goddess

User ID: 380226
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Who?
Old 07-07-2019, 11:28 AM   #3
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It will come, the mods need to come to the respond 1st..

Shit isnt peaches and cream as they make things up here to be..

I don't see how the black mods could not get offended by this s*** I saw..
Old 07-07-2019, 11:31 AM   #4
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have no probably going against the the grain, when they are on their favoritism s***.. I will point that shit out in a heart beat..
Old 07-07-2019, 11:39 AM   #5
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Tbone2u (unless that's what you support)you got my answer now,on last question.. I hate racist with a passion.. I thought we were cool until I came back and notice the flip flop

Old 07-07-2019, 12:03 PM   #6
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

B3, explain this..

Mod in the pocket that's what it means..

You're a adim right? Fix it please and thanks sugar

It's either Boardman or ck pocket mod

Old 07-07-2019, 12:04 PM   #7
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The girl done had about 20 different names on this board, One account of still banned.. how is this even possible, and she's so protected and don't tell me she's not..

Cash a dash too many times under different names..smfh

It's all on the board
Old 07-07-2019, 12:35 PM   #8
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

You rang? Well chick here is your answer...

I really wish you would stop attacking me. Period. Here are the resources I tap when people make posts in co-ed like yours(READ BELOW). This will be the ONLY response you get from me.

Good luck chick!
Jess

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:36 PM   #9
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

CB-

You know. I'm going to have to ask you to restate your question. I read this twice and can't quite follow.

One thing I can tell you is this...if CK = CryptKicker, then you don't know him very well if you think he is anyone's "Pocket Mod." Seriously.

Okay, I just saw TXJess comment, so I guess this is about her??

I'm not commenting on any member's disciplinary record, but just about every regular poster in Houston has been banned at some time in the past year, LOL. Except maybe Russ38 and CurvyKatie, LOL.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:42 PM   #10
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
You rang? Well chick here is your answer...

I really wish you would stop attacking me. Period. Here are the resources I tap when people make posts in co-ed like yours(READ BELOW). This will be the ONLY response you get from me.

Good luck chick!
Jess

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

You're not being attacked, but I am commenting on your racist remark that I ran through on a thead that I read your bragged tlzero points after calling somebody the n-word then dirty cotton-picking hands I'm trying to refrain from pulling the thread. If you feel like you being attacked because you were wrong... Do I like you no! You called me and others a peasant and brag no points, and you use and you call somebody a b**** more than once in this thread..

You are not a victim, trouble maker

I also.didnt read your stuff I don't like you a gave reason.. not bashing but putting up fakes know the difference
Old 07-07-2019, 12:44 PM   #11
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

I will say this first-- I am far, far away from Houston and have seen no ladies from the area nor do I know any of the gents down there so any accusations that I favor one or the other person is bullshit... pure and simple....

This next statement is for everyone, but especially for the two of you that seem to want to go back and forth at each other. We don't see everything. If you see something you don't like then hit the RTM button and if it is appropriate then it will be addressed. But if you think folks get a lot of warnings or free passes from me then keep on your paths and enjoy the rest of the summer on the sidelines. This crap needs to stop.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:47 PM   #12
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Old 07-07-2019, 12:49 PM   #13
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
CB-

You know. I'm going to have to ask you to restate your question. I read this twice and can't quite follow.

One thing I can tell you is this...if CK = CryptKicker, then you don't know him very well if you think he is anyone's "Pocket Mod." Seriously.

Okay, I just saw TXJess comment, so I guess this is about her??

I'm not commenting on any member's disciplinary record, but just about every regular poster in Houston has been banned at some time in the past year, LOL. Except maybe Russ38 and CurvyKatie, LOL.

I don't need you to comment on disciplinary, as she told the whole world after disrespecting a few of us..

I'm sorry you couldn't understand what I was saying, I'll go back and read

I'm not picking on her but she needs to be held accountable to, she should have so many points and Been banned.

When I read that races s*** in boiled my blood
Old 07-07-2019, 12:53 PM   #14
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
I will say this first-- I am far, far away from Houston and have seen no ladies from the area nor do I know any of the gents down there so any accusations that I favor one or the other person is bullshit... pure and simple....

This next statement is for everyone, but especially for the two of you that seem to want to go back and forth at each other. We don't see everything. If you see something you don't like then hit the RTM button and if it is appropriate then it will be addressed. But if you think folks get a lot of warnings or free passes from me then keep on your paths and enjoy the rest of the summer on the sidelines. This crap needs to stop.

I agree. I have NO idea why this lady is rolling back old closed threads ect. That many ppl were pointed in(banned ect). Including myself! I also was not even online today in co-ed. I was grocery shopping and minding my own Sunday business when I got a pm to go read this thread she has apparently directed at me.

I will NOT be entertaining any of her shenanigans.

Sorry, that she even brought you into this. Idk where she gets the things she says from.

Jess
Old 07-07-2019, 12:54 PM   #15
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post

Thanks, Ck for the Intel.

As you see I put boardman as well
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women