Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60108
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35478
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2018, 07:10 PM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Trump Treason Tracker

To those on the reasonable Progressive side I implore you to be kindler and gentler and keep in mind that most Trump supporters are hurting, angry, and full of RAGE!!!...they're mad as fuck that Lady Justice is about to sing and Trump will be indicted and soon impeached. The guy is a criminal plain and simple and sometimes when people are confronted with facts they don't want to accept they tend to start suffering from Cognitive Dissonance. I can only imagine how hurt, sick, disappointed and mad as FUCK I'd be if Obama had all these criminals around him that actually PLED GUILTY or asked for immunity or a plea deal. That's got to hurt. The closest people in your circle pleading and admitting guilt and yet somehow we're supposed to believe your innocent? LMAO Yeah right. It defies logic, common sense, and reasonableness. Now his longtime friend and confidant David Pecker (publisher of the National Enquirer) has requested full immunity to testify against him as he doesn't want to go to jail either. How in the world Fox News can continue to dupe its viewers is the VERY DEFINITION OF INSANITY.

Can you imagine in any world if this was Barack Obama. The level of hypocrisy, immorality, fake religious devoutness by those in Fox News is astounding. It defies all logic. The only one that might escape the scales of Lady Justice might be Melania. Everyone will be forced to plea including Ivanka. What a criminal enterprise of a family. It's funny how black people are expected to live by such insane moral standards and demands in this white mans world and yet when someone as wretched and crooked as this con artist Trump comes along then most people want to change the rules and re-write the moral code. I presume God will adversely judge all who participate in such horrible wicked behavior

Half Down and Half To Go #TeamMueller
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 07:59 PM   #2
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Your addiction to MSNBC and CNN is getting to you like the Stockholm syndrome. Purely delusional.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 08:01 PM   #3
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Hmmm... I notice you have Jeff Sessions on your hit list. Does that mean it's ok for Trump to fire him?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 08:08 PM   #4
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

It was okay for Trump to fire Comey until he did.
Noticed that no current (I expect some to be overturned) conviction has anything to do with the election.

More fake news but very real stupidity.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 08:13 PM   #5
Tsmokies
BANNED

Since sessions agreed to join that circus...he should be convicted of being stupid and go down with the rest of the clowns lol
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 09:57 PM   #6
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
To those on the reasonable Progressive side I implore you to be kindler and gentler and keep in mind that most Trump supporters are hurting, angry, and full of RAGE!!!...they're mad as fuck that Lady Justice is about to sing and Trump will be indicted and soon impeached. The guy is a criminal plain and simple and sometimes when people are confronted with facts they don't want to accept they tend to start suffering from Cognitive Dissonance. I can only imagine how hurt, sick, disappointed and mad as FUCK I'd be if Obama had all these criminals around him that actually PLED GUILTY or asked for immunity or a plea deal. That's got to hurt. The closest people in your circle pleading and admitting guilt and yet somehow we're supposed to believe your innocent? LMAO Yeah right. It defies logic, common sense, and reasonableness. Now his longtime friend and confidant David Pecker (publisher of the National Enquirer) has requested full immunity to testify against him as he doesn't want to go to jail either. How in the world Fox News can continue to dupe its viewers is the VERY DEFINITION OF INSANITY.

Can you imagine in any world if this was Barack Obama. The level of hypocrisy, immorality, fake religious devoutness by those in Fox News is astounding. It defies all logic. The only one that might escape the scales of Lady Justice might be Melania. Everyone will be forced to plea including Ivanka. What a criminal enterprise of a family. It's funny how black people are expected to live by such insane moral standards and demands in this white mans world and yet when someone as wretched and crooked as this con artist Trump comes along then most people want to change the rules and re-write the moral code. I presume God will adversely judge all who participate in such horrible wicked behavior

First you must know and understand what Treason is before you can accuse someone of it.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 01:12 AM   #7
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

wow...TDS at full display!!!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 01:36 AM   #8
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:

You never can help yourself...ALWAYS RACIAL!!!
Your diatribe wouldn't be complete without...
BLACK PEOPLE...WHITE MANS WORLD...
POOR ME...POOR ME...
GIVE ME A FRICKING BREAK!!
Find a new tune...it ain't top ten no more..
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 06:49 AM   #9
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
It was okay for Trump to fire Comey until he did.
Yeah, the libtards were confused as fuck over Comey. They couldn't decide whether to worship him or demonize him. First they made him a hero when he let hildebeest off the hook. Then he was a villain for reopening her investigation on election eve. Then he was a hero again when Trump fired him! The left in this country is a laughingstock. They flip-flop on a dime, then act surprised when everyone laughs at them.

Hero! Villain! Hero! Villain! Will the libtard left make a hero out of Jeff Sessions too? Why not? Consistency matters not to these jackasses. Yesterday they told us Jeff Sessions is an awful racist and a liar and they wanted his scalp. Tomorrow they'll say let's impeach Trump for firing the guy! Can they look any stupider?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 06:51 AM   #10
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
…..I presume God will adversely judge all who participate in such horrible wicked behavior......

Take heed: "Presuming" to know the will of God All Mighty, let alone His judgement of others, is going where angels themselves fear to tread.

My advice would be to take a long look in the mirror before calling out people you have never met face-to-face, Sis Chap. Pointing out the splinter in others' eyes while you clearly have a two by four lodged in your own is the very definition of foolishness.

It's one thing to disagree with people who do not share the same political / social issues as yourself (however) to constantly weave race into the argument again and again weakens & distorts any point(s) you attempt to make.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 07:18 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post

More fake news but very real stupidity.
Ignorance is a "kindlier and gentler" pronouncement than "stupidity" with respect to the OP and may well pass the WakeUp review process. "Ignorance" is a curable condition whereas the other is more of an "etched" affliction.

The "ignorance" begins with a lack of legal knowledge and appreciation for the definition of "treason," which also seems to be an ailment of the alleged "intelligence community" spokesperson.

BTW the OP is merely "baiting" posters in this forum in order to entice them into a name-calling, pissing contest so that his alleged "buddy," WakeUp, can thin the loyal opposition to the OP's lack of knowledge.

That's "Maxine's" strategy when inciting violence.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 07:49 AM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Loved that last line, LL. Speaks volumes.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 08:37 AM   #13
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Heh...
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 09:26 AM   #14
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Ignorance is a "kindlier and gentler" pronouncement than "stupidity" with respect to the OP and may well pass the WakeUp review process. "Ignorance" is a curable condition whereas the other is more of an "etched" affliction.

The "ignorance" begins with a lack of legal knowledge and appreciation for the definition of "treason," which also seems to be an ailment of the alleged "intelligence community" spokesperson.

BTW the OP is merely "baiting" posters in this forum in order to entice them into a name-calling, pissing contest so that his alleged "buddy," WakeUp, can thin the loyal opposition to the OP's lack of knowledge.

That's "Maxine's" strategy when inciting violence.
Absolute perfect analysis.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 09:39 AM   #15
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yupper , Lustylad is correct , this is a delusional thread otherwise ,,, DC lobbyists not handling money or the IRS wow that's a shock So far that's all that's happened.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women