Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2016, 09:29 PM   #1
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default CP is this not CensorShip

CP I can't belive you are Censoring our post and reviews. and instead of going by the Guidelines you are just telling us what we can and can't post.

You know me man .I will call it the way I see it! and I really think you are wrong !

you need to look at it for what it is most all the Drama has in the past and is still now started by Vanesssa's fan-club !

I know I am not to post her name because it's braking the rule's I really can't find it in the Guidelines but I know it's there because you said it was !

I wish you would show me in the Guidelines where it said you can Censoring the post???????

#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 10:18 PM   #2
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

JS, enough has been posted in breadth and depth about it on multiple threads. Unless something brand new was to appear, what good is it doing?

I know that if another certain Mod had posted what CP did, you would have reason to raise an eyebrow.

As is, leave it be. I really saw nothing but a playground of people responding but no fun in it.

Why can't you mention her name? I can only see that occurring if it is her RW one or she closed her account here. What you say is curious.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 10:22 PM   #3
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Just asking Cpal, OK? just asking

Which one of these.....

Definition of controversial: relating to or causing much disagreement, or argument

Definition of objectionable: not good or right : causing people to be offended

...besides being mildly troublesome, would be enough reason to cut off the flow of information on the current status of the offending parties. Now we certainly wouldn't have to feel obligated to not offend the offending parties now would we?

Now as to controversy, I doubt it would cause any argument being that when the offending violator/s is/are exposed for their acts of treachery and underhanded dealings with the forum, there wouldn't be any more room left for disagreement, would it?

We just need the truth to come out. Not trying to piss you off Cpal. You're the last person here I'd want to show any disrespect to. Just asking. Why shut it down? See any drama here in the last 2 days after the banning of the culprits?

Please give us answers and I'll quit the subject altogether. Could you at least tell us the reason why they were banned so that nobody else makes the same mistake. Is that too much to ask for? And please understand you're the last person I'd want to think that I'd want to get into a pissing contest with. And I have stopped the baiting and name-calling as directed. Sorry if you found me crossing over the line a time or two. I paid dearly for those, didn't I?

All we ever wanted was to expose the one's who choose to deliberately ignore the rules and/or bend it to their advantage. And show US the error of their ways. And it would stop all the speculation permanently.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 10:39 PM   #4
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

I really hope no one think's I am upset about her Because I am not !

But Censorship is saying what someone can and can't talk about and I really think that is worng !

in the Guidelines it talks about this and if we are censored on one topic then where does it stop and before long I feel it well hurt the group no one well want to share and talk thinking they are going to get their thread closed just because one of the Mods don't like what is being talked about !

Where does the censorship stop !

I thought it was the Mods Job to glide the thread to get it back on topic not to just close it !
Old 09-18-2016, 10:54 PM   #5
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

If anybody wants to know what they are banned for, just ask them when they serve their time out. I've always took a screen shot of my infraction page and posted it if someone wanted to know.

I agree, it is kinda a gutless move to close threads. Unless they just get out of hand.

Remember, this is a privately owned site. Rules made by those people. NEVER expect it to be a democracy or fair. If you want it to be more your way of thinking, try writing your request on the back of a benji and send it to the owner or Mod of your choice. It is volunteer on the Mods part. I'm sure they'd appreciate that request format.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 11:42 PM   #6
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default We'd like an open and honest dialog...

...from the MODS. So that the same violations will not be so openly flaunted and/or repeated by those unaware, or those who would otherwise dare. Or rules so blatantly ignored as to cause the "drama" in the first place.

Last thing I'd want is the perception of disrespect towards our mods by seemingly wanting to engage in a pissing contest.

Nobody's asking for a burning at the stake, although I wouldn't protest it.

So can we mods? Have an open, honest dialog without the threat of sanctions? Why feel the need to conceal the facts of the matter? Isn't that just protecting the perpetrators of this conspiracy from their culpability? Why reward the conspirators with your protection and provide them concealment? Where's the fairness in that?
Wouldn't it be for the betterment of the entire community?

What harm would there be in it? Isn't this still "the land of the free, and the home of the brave"?
Old 09-19-2016, 09:13 AM   #7
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default I do appreciate your efforts as MODS

However, as a community of providers and hobbyist, shouldn't we be able to expect some degree of transparency on the ones who dare to flaunt the RULES and put themselves above the rest of us by conspiring to manipulate the system?

Because I for one find it really difficult to choke down the idea that it was done out of ignorance or by accident to have gone as far as it did. It was a deliberate act of rebellion against the common rule for the common good.

Why censor any information openly shared by the community to protect and inform itself of the treachery and collusion of these individuals that hold themselves above the rest of US, by circumventing the RULES?

If the use of humor and satire to ridicule the perpetrators was in the interest of informing the community of the organized efforts of the conspirators to subject the rest of us to their fraudulent activities, what harm did that do?

If in the effort to raise the alarm, the OP defended himself with the use of profanity when profanity was initiated by defenders of this conspiracy, what, if any repercussions did the originators or the defenders of the conspiracy face for sniping at the OP with the use of profanity? And c'mon now, none of us are really that white-as-snow pure we can't stand the use of profanity in the common language. They get points for their use of it?
After all you Cpal, raised the initial alarm here. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1775440
I just took it to the next level when I recognized it for what it was.

When diplomacy FAILED, why then, PREVENT the use of FORCE?

Now, had the present mod been more conscientious of his duties to prevent this from happening, would it have evolved into the massive fiasco it wound up being? Culpability? Yes, IMHO.

We would just like some answers please. It would do nothing but show that as a community, we will police ourselves to prevent anarchy and TREACHEROUS conspiracy from taking over. And inform the interlopers that we are not a SHIP OF FOOLS. Then why the censorSHIP?
Old 09-19-2016, 10:01 AM   #8
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Hotrix to me this is really not about VI or MD getting banned !I agree with PB if you want to know ask them and let them tell you ! I really think it would be in poor taste to openly talk about it in open forum when they are not able to see it or reply to it. But that just my Opinion

I really started this thread because I really hate the thought of us getting censored.

I really hate to know if we talk about something that's not what some of the Mods want to hear it will just be closed or treats of getting points

this is 2 times that has happened and I really don't think that is right

you know in the guidelines it talks about some of the threads may get heated at times and that's ok But here it a pissing contest and it closed it seems like we have differant rules here then what's on the guideline

it also says the mods will place "Footnote" on the post to show where it has going wrong to guide it back to the topic or show where there are wrong so we all can learn what the rules are .but here we just Close it ! lol

You know I hate to think that I am really the only one that don't like CensorShip !

maybe we are all getting conditioned by the way it is going in the real World . We shouldn't Question the leader's and just take it when they say you are braking the laws.

I thought here you wanted our Opinion's
Old 09-19-2016, 10:30 AM   #9
AttitudePositive
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

JJ, props for stating the guidelines as written. No intention to respond until you again brought up "Censorship". I also, for the record do not like or "Except" censorship. Also, threats of any sort of retaliation for "Group" rules being broken when they are not clear in writing. Like in business, go to the guilty party one-on-one and discuss. Consequences that are unwritten can be discussed then, person to person. Problem controlled.
AttitudePositive is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 11:10 AM   #10
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Jj routinely hurts my feelings and I find it damaging to my ego. Can we please censor him???? Cpal sounds like u started more drama instead of letting it die out which it seemed like it was. Please don't slap the moderator envy tag on me that would also hurt my feelings. Be we mving from she who shall not be mentioned fan club to outright trying to control what members write. Name calling yeah u right that's bad but I must not clearly understand all the "rules" of which u and rabbit speak of.
bamadog78 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 11:33 AM   #11
hotrix1
Valued Poster

If we take it lying down, doesn't that reinforce the idea that we are just A SHIP OF FOOLS. Led around by our dicks to whatever the puppeteer demands or requires?
Old 09-19-2016, 11:44 AM   #12
bamadog78
Valued Poster

I would just ask that we keep in mind that NOTHING was being done about this until a mod from another state took action on what rix and jj and others were saying.

So anyone who says rix or jj or me are starting drama I would just say to you that there would be no drama in the first place if it were not for the lack of inaction. So given lack of willingness to take on the corruption a group of us chose to do so.

Also if ur thinking that this is childish that's fine u can think that. Please remember that if we had not have found out what we did about this provider all of you could have become victims of minulapation. I know this site ain't gonna b perfect but when shits fucked up I gotta say something in hopes that it will be taken care of. I mean isn't that part of being a community?
Old 09-19-2016, 12:19 PM   #13
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadog78 View Post
I would just ask that we keep in mind that NOTHING was being done about this until a mod from another state took action on what rix and jj and others were saying.

So anyone who says rix or jj or me are starting drama I would just say to you that there would be no drama in the first place if it were not for the lack of inaction. So given lack of willingness to take on the corruption a group of us chose to do so.

Also if ur thinking that this is childish that's fine u can think that. Please remember that if we had not have found out what we did about this provider all of you could have become victims of minulapation. I know this site ain't gonna b perfect but when shits fucked up I gotta say something in hopes that it will be taken care of. I mean isn't that part of being a community?
Bama I see nothing Childish about being Censored !

you know come to think of it I don't think I have ever seen a "Footnote" giving direction's on a post have any of you ?

I have seen the Edits but never a footnote I didn't even know they could do that. and to me that makes more since then just closing it. you know if all I know is that it will be closed and censored . I don't think we would ever learn how to play here just follow the leader !

But maybe that the Ideal ?????
Old 09-19-2016, 12:51 PM   #14
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Merica that's why....I know my rights and I got shit to do lol
Old 09-19-2016, 12:56 PM   #15
AttitudePositive
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default I want a darn election right now!!!!!!

JJ for President
Bama VP and in charge of domestic policy
Hotr for Chief of Staff
Prof Eccie Senior Advisor to the cabinet
CP press secratery
Rabbit five star general of all miitary forces aBroad
WonTon ambasitor to Greece
AP will be court jester
And recently and future banned member doing dual duty as member of the knights of the round table and entertainment committee.
All the panhandle providers in charge of the victory party with the goal of everyone leaving with a smile on our respective faces.

Can't wait for the victory party, going to be epic.

Every one of us needs the other. Really, all joking aside.
AP
AttitudePositive is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women