Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2016, 11:04 AM   #1
AttitudePositive
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default NOW THAT was an INTERESTING Car Wreck--I taking a risk being honest!!!!!

Some of my posts are flowery, politically correct and clearly written to indicate I am a reasonable person. Why, It is obvious, SELF PROMOTION!!!!! I want the providers to want to meet me without too much hassle because I am new to Eccie and the follow male members to give me the scope, because I don’t want to be disappointed. Upfront and clear enough for everybody!!!!!!
I on this specific COED board for a reason. I am NOT in the Mens ONLY section for good and obvious reason. I came to Eccie when this interesting drama began focused inflated promotion of Ms. Ink and some misrepresentation of facts. As a newcomer, it did NOT scare me away, it literally entertained me in a morbid way. Like bottle necking at an accident, but if you see someone really hurt, you look away.I watched some seasoned Eccie members take both sides of the issue.More to the point, I saw initially some really over the top posts by some veteran members. Holy Shitosky.
None of this really had to do so much with Vanessa Ink when services were provided so much. She is obviously a sexy, great looking woman that has truly unbelievable pictures and from my understanding; that really is her.That alone, is enough to make her very popular. Any man would not have blood in their veins, not to want to live every fantasy as reality with her, including me. When I just arrived at Eccie, Hotrix1 reached out to me early when I posted questions and answered specifically and promptly. So did other members so I would not make too much of an embarrassing fool out of myself. Another great help was Jjsunday. Thank you gentlemen. I will pass it forward if I make it that long.
Hotrix1 posts were literally a one-way head on attack not of the provider personally, of the potential false advertising/promotion/marketing and the incredible volume of this business woman’s followers. This created an unfair playing field for other providers and new folks like me got naturally distracted.Ladies, thanks for your patience, it seems to be over now and no shit everyone, YES I just said that to get favorable treatment from the impressive Panhandle providers. YES, that was completely shameless self-promotion and I am proud of it. YES, that is why I put this way to long post on this board, because I knew all parties could view it. So SUE me for being horny shameless.
Back to my point, initially I thought Hotrix1 was out of line, over the top and created unnecessary conflict/drama. I hung back and watched it play out.BTW, you would have hadto be a complete and total IDIOT not to see the flagrant and over the top self-promotion was going on, as well as, those providing information where not whom they said they were. I publicly want to say to Hotrix1 and ALL others that your methods might have been extreme, but your point sure as HELL was made.
I go to Backpage.com sometimes because the provider’s pictures sure make it appetizing. I really hope they are whom they say they are. But, the HUGE risks are NOT worth the occasional and very rare find of talent. However, Eccie and the associations we make cut that RISK, Bullshit and bring everybody together. No disrespect intended ladies; all I want to do is get laid with no strings attached.Feel for a few seconds I am desired by you hot sexy lovely ladies and live my little personal innocent fantasies.You ladies are all business woman and want to be compensated well for your services and in many cases find so friends along the way. Nobody is really looking for an exclusive relationship. That about the DEALIDUE! But none of that can happen for any us, if we ALL don’t cut the shit deal straight.
So, thanks to all the folks that cleaned this stuff up, regardless of methods. To the moderators, especially Rabbit who was on the receiving end, you folks take your time freely to keep things straight. You are also human and have bias; just the way it is.I don’t want to do your jobs because it sucks, so thanks. Finally, to Vanessa Ink, YOU hot little ticket you. You and your assets are all the marketing you need.I do marketing for a living, I sure as hell know that. Darling, you have the DNA, if you just let it play out naturally, play nice with other providers, what you won’t have is enough time in a day. Now let’s get back to making our goals, dreams and fantasies come true!!!!!
AP
AttitudePositive is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 11:50 AM   #2
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

AP I have always Loved reading your post ! you just call it like you see it man !

and I am back to the fun stuff I saw a beautiful little lady yesterday and man was it nice I should have a review coming before long.
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 11:59 AM   #3
AttitudePositive
Account Disabled

Now we are talking. Fun!!!!!! Can't wait to see the review.
Old 09-17-2016, 12:09 PM   #4
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Thanks for weighing in AP

Well said too BTW.

I'm here to follow up on AP's commentary of the weeks' events that led up to this now peaceful state we're back in. Hoping it stays that way.

First of all, I'd like to say thanks for all the support and encouragement behind the scenes to those who wrote in. Both in private and in the open. I was prepared to face the unpleasant task alone to be the agent provocateur to raise awareness for those who couldn't or wouldn't speak out for themselves, whether pro or con(double entendre intended). Felt that the drumbeats got a little too loud for there to be just shameless promotion. Turns out it had been instituted by a very astute marketing wizard. Backed by the ranks of those who couldn't even imagine the wizard doing any wrong. I'm glad I was not alone in this endeavor.

Secondly, an apology for raising such a stink in the heat of the skirmish. Wasn't much of a battle really. But to the upstanding members of the Panhandle Hobbyist and our lovely Panhandle Provider Group, I'm sorry if it stunk in here for a bit. Had to use the stinkiest bait to catch the rats. I saw the need to take extreme measures for an extreme situation before it descended into chaos. I did try to use a little humor and satire to lighten the mood for the non-targeted civilians. An iron fist in a velvet glove is still an iron fist. Forgive me, if my brand of humor didn't suit you or give you reason to laugh.

And lastly, THANKS to Prof.Eccie for your handling of the situation. It was rather reassuring to be let loose as a "dog of war" to hunt down the guilty without threat of sanctions. I'd hoped that it would not have descended into a complete uproar before checks and balances were restored. And also to Cpal, thanks for raising the initial alarm. I just decided I'd had enough of this monkey business and went full speed ahead. Damn the torpedoes. Sorry if my methods we're not up to your standards Cpal.

Being the spearhead of this wasn't at all fun. The threats, the ridicule, the snide remarks, getting ratted out, the points for unnecessary rudeness(on my part, I'm told), all took it's toll. But in the end, I hope you'd agree that the end justified the means. Keeping it fair in the Panhandle was worth the trouble for me. Keep it that way.

Laissez les bon temps rouler

Almost forgot, to the shameless fanboys, whiteknights and their wannabes that were involved in this shameful act. We're watching YOU. Don't do it again. And I'm not alone saying this.

And as my cuzzin Buh'wheat would say "Ah sed whut ah needs to say". Thank you
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 01:29 PM   #5
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

AP we can talk about the Car Wreck again your out of pocket Mod Jail !!!!!
Old 09-21-2016, 02:08 PM   #6
AttitudePositive
Account Disabled

I almost forgot I wrote the post, LOL. "I am not an animal, I am a MAN!!!!!!"
Old 09-21-2016, 02:41 PM   #7
Guest071717
Gulf Coast Milf GFE

User ID: 184732
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Whew

I am so glad you guys have figured this stuff out. It is time to move on to the more enjoyable aspects of this board. Mainly us providers. LOL.

I was about to suggest ya'll need a female Mod to whip your butts into shape.
Guest071717 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 02:45 PM   #8
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Nash View Post
I am so glad you guys have figured this stuff out. It is time to move on to the more enjoyable aspects of this board. Mainly us providers. LOL.

I was about to suggest ya'll need a female Mod to whip your butts into shape.

I agree with you 100 Addison It's time to get back to bussness as we do it Lol

and I like that Ideal of getting a woman Mod that will whip me in shape MMMmm yummmmm

Just wish I was closer to you !!!!!

your getting my Blood flowing with all the talk about the Whip's and butt's !!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women