Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60182
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47666
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2016, 10:51 PM   #1
Angel Fox
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 253164
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default More to enjoy 😊😊😊 haters & gentlemen 💜💜💜

so yes I'm covered Bj but you would never know ... In my defense a lot of you see trans bb so I would NEVER ENJOY THE PICS
Angel Fox is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 11:01 PM   #2
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Fox View Post
so yes I'm covered Bj but you would never know ... In my defense a lot of you see trans bb so I would NEVER ENJOY THE PICS
Uhhh...what? "trans bb"?!? What in the world are you talking about? The guys that like that usually wouldn't seek you out anyway.

Also, I'm not a "hater." I think you're pretty, as near as I can tell anyway, from the blurry pictures you keep posting. And you have nice tits.

Your pictures look good, by the way.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 05:30 PM   #3
1+1
BANNED

A comment from Angel Fox:

Angel is saying there are guys out there doing bareback and she won't take that chance on her health being compromised.

A comment from AlBundy giving Menagon a piece of his mind proves a serious point about unsafe sex practices.Thanks to Al, he caught the confession while everyone else was asleep.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1819216
Wait a minute...Didn't you just start a thread a week ago about you having "unmentionables?" Did you tell your new Sugar Baby about that before you let her blow you bare, or did you keep that info to yourself and blew your load in her mouth anyway?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1813591
Old 09-02-2016, 06:28 PM   #4
albundy
Valued Poster

Yeah, but BBJ's are still statistically safe. But, knowingly having unprotected sex of any kind when you KNOW you have something is indefensible.

But, still, the risk of catching anything from BBJ is slim at best.
Old 09-02-2016, 10:03 PM   #5
David-Louisiana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Meh

and that's all that I have to say.
David-Louisiana is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 06:38 PM   #6
1+1
BANNED

She was also referring to bareback riders that do stripper slides.How many times has stripper slides been compared to barebacking.You know Al.The penis is in the entrance of the pussy and it accidently slips in.
1+1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 08:30 AM   #7
Angel Fox
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That's why a lot of these providers wear 10lbs of makeup to cover the bumps around their mouths from bbbj but that isn't any of my business ! ��������
Old 09-07-2016, 02:13 PM   #8
David-Louisiana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
That's why a lot of these providers wear 10lbs of makeup to cover the bumps around their mouths from bbbj but that isn't any of my business ! ��������
I wouldn't see anyone like that, never have, yet all I've been with do BBBJ
David-Louisiana is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 10:09 PM   #9
Angel Fox
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Blah not my business ��
Old 09-07-2016, 10:32 PM   #10
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
HAHAHAHA!!!

Ok, whatever you say. Yo. What-the-fuck-ever.

Been getting BBJs from hookers and "civilians for over twenty years, not even a sniffle.

Do your research. It's an EXTREMELY low chance of you or the guy EVER catching anything from a BBJ. The odds are greater of you getting in car crash on the way to the "date" than from catching something from a blowjob. But if you just rather that balloon taste over the taste of a cock, that's your business.

As for bumps, I notice that EVERY picture that you ever post is conveniently blurry. but that isn't any of my business.
Old 09-08-2016, 04:45 PM   #11
1+1
BANNED

Default Non of Our Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
but that isn't any of my business.
Al has finally admitted in [COLOR=red]red letters that it is none of his business how Angel runs her business.The color red means he was really serious this time.This is a productive progress report.
1+1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 05:46 PM   #12
Lily Kat Wood
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 328776
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
Do your research. It's an EXTREMELY low chance of you or the guy EVER catching anything from a BBJ. The odds are greater of you getting in car crash on the way to the "date" than from catching something from a blowjob. But if you just rather that balloon taste over the taste of a cock, that's your business.
I've done the research, Al, and it is not so safe and simple as you are preaching. Sorry to burst your bubble. There's lots of research out there that completely contradicts your risky preference being as safe as you are trying to portray it. Where might I ask did you get your convenient info?
Lily Kat Wood is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 07:36 PM   #13
1+1
BANNED

fleek
1+1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 09:00 PM   #14
albundy
Valued Poster

Tons of articles online and the CDC website. And, of course, a TON of life experience. The risk is WAY lower with a BJ compared with intercourse. But, of course, not impossible. There's always a slight risk. But the risk in driving a car is greater.

Anyone on here ever catch something from a blowjob? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

AND if you did, are you SURE it was from the BJ and not sex?

Personally, I've been having BBJ's for over twenty years and...nothing. Perfectly fine.
Old 09-08-2016, 11:13 PM   #15
Lily Kat Wood
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 328776
My ECCIE Reviews
Default CDC you say?

That would be the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention? That's very interesting considering that the CDC has stated that the statistics that are commonly used as gospel by folks like you are to be taken with a boulder of salt since no studies have quantified the exact risk for all STIs through oral sex and the CDC doesn’t gather data on STIs contracted through oral sex.

There was that University of California, San Francisco study that put the per-contact risk of transmission through “receptive” fellatio with an HIV positive partner at 0.04 percent. But even that low number is not zero. Especially when you consider the odds of winning a Powerball jackpot are .00000034 percent. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket, Al?
Lily Kat Wood is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women