Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160657
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2010, 11:59 AM   #1
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sit and Look Pretty Only?

So, it was brought to my attention that "providers are here just to sit and look pretty only." We're to be "seen and not heard from."

Those are a few of the "nice" emails I have received because I have posted on a couple of threads that I guess the providers weren't supposed to post on?

If that's the case, might I suggest that the truly "intellectual" discussions be kept in BCD.

Should I ride in the back of bus too?
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:02 PM   #2
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

What? as far as I know this forum is open to everyone. Who has written you e-mails to tell you differently. Ignore them and keep sharing your view points.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:26 PM   #3
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206
Encounters: 1

If one of the moderators did NOT tell you that, then I would ignore each & ever email! MsElena would you mind if I PM you?
BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:31 PM   #4
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

DD,

I've gotten a few emails, and I have ignored them. But, for some reason the last one irked me..."sit there and just look pretty." Anyone who knows me knows that I can't just sit there. lol

I don't know about other providers, but I love having discussions with the hobbyists about different topics. It keeps reminding me that the hobbyists are real men, some with brains , and it keeps me from disconnecting with them when and if we meet.

Bottom.....you can PM me. You don't have to ask, but I appreciate it.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:57 PM   #5
wynterstark
Account Disabled

User ID: 1429
My ECCIE Reviews

My personal philosophy on intellectual discussions on the board is that they’re not paying me for my opinion. I join in a conversation because it’s a topic that interests me or I feel I can contribute to in some way; I don’t expect to make appointments from it. I’m not a paid consultant, I am a paid companion. However, with that being said I will add that I do have a number of friends who visit with me because not only do they find me attractive I am also capable of entertaining them on a level that goes beyond the purely physical. A providers charm and conversation isn’t just small talk, it’s part of the whole experience.

I firmly believe that if you take a perfect ten and she has only one brain cell cowering in a disused corner of her brain, then you essentially have a three because no one wants to be in her company after that initial animal attraction is gone. Gentlemen will visit her but eventually they’ll get bored and wander off. If you take a three and you’ve got chemistry and have fantastic conversations where everything just seems to ‘click’ then you can potentially have a ten. Gentlemen who visit her are often hooked simply because she seems to ‘get’ them. (Guys, please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.)

Much of the pleasure from a session depends on the chemistry those two people have together, so I say voice your opinion. The people that don’t like it will see the post and avoid you because they aren’t into what you’re offering as the total package. The people that read what you have to say and actually enjoy or agree are the ones that you’ll most likely want to see again and again and again. It’s cliché but the brain really is the largest sexual organ and anyone who doesn’t use it is a fool.

That is however, just my humble opinion.
wynterstark is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:02 PM   #6
kccountryboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Elena,

I would like to apologize for who ever sent you the nasty email. Keep posting away, I enjoy reading the discussions. It is to bad that there are those that have to be unpleasant in such a manner.Keep it up. A woman with a point of view and a brain is sexy as hell in my humble opinion.
kccountryboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:06 PM   #7
EmilyHemingway
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5956
My ECCIE Reviews

Ms Elena~

My guess is someone came to a thread as a battle of wits, only they were unarmed. The only retort they could think of (See: unarmed) to soothe their damaged widdle feelings is, "Oh, yeah? Yeah? Well.... you're just a woman!" In private, no less. Brave of them.

Some people count in this lifetime. The rest can kiss our collective arse ends. Let it go, if it isn't a mod then he doesn't matter. You're a great gal.
EmilyHemingway is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:11 PM   #8
wynterstark
Account Disabled

User ID: 1429
My ECCIE Reviews

A couple goes on vacation to a fishing resort in northern Minnesota. The husband likes to fish at the crack of dawn. The wife likes to read. One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and continues to read her book. Along comes a game warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning Ma'am. What are you doing?"

"Reading a book," she replies, (thinking "isn't that obvious?")

"You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her.

"I'm sorry officer, but I'm not fishing, I'm reading."

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says
the woman.

"But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.

"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."

"Have a nice day ma'am", and he left.............

MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think
wynterstark is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:17 PM   #9
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccountryboy View Post
Elena,

I would like to apologize for who ever sent you the nasty email. Keep posting away, I enjoy reading the discussions. It is to bad that there are those that have to be unpleasant in such a manner.Keep it up. A woman with a point of view and a brain is sexy as hell in my humble opinion.
Ditto. As long as the forums are open to anyone, I welcome any and all points of view.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:35 PM   #10
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway View Post
My guess is someone came to a thread as a battle of wits, only they were unarmed. The only retort they could think of (See: unarmed) to soothe their damaged widdle feelings is, "Oh, yeah? Yeah? Well.... you're just a woman!" In private, no less. Brave of them.
Interesting. I just assumed it was another provider trying to give MsElena some unsolicited business advice.

Elena is an intelligent, thinking lady whose opinion I respect. We may agree to disagree on a specific point, but there is always respect. And whether she sits or not, she will still be beautiful.
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:57 PM   #11
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Elena, I'll say the hell with them, keep on posting. One of the main things I love about this site, over the old aspd. Is all the thoughtful threads, started by lady's such as yourself, and others on this board,and the on the national forums......Just hit the delete button on your emails!
growler is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:45 PM   #12
Omahan
Secretary of State

Both men and women are welcome to post in any coed forum except the women can't post in review threads and no one can post in an ad thread. The guys who PMd Elena are just stating their personal opinions.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:07 PM   #13
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks everyone. Let me state that the guys emailed me direct and no PMs were sent. One used his real email and needless to say, I'll remember him for some time to come.

Again, thanks for the support. Emily, you're a gem. And Wynter, I must say this. Not only are you quite the intelligent gal, but quite striking too. When I come to Dallas we must meet.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:17 PM   #14
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Well, you can't help the looking pretty part. But don't just sit there! Speak your mind - like anyone could stop you any hoo.

I guess since I am ruggedly handsome, I better just stand over in the corner and be quite too. :::sigh::: sometimes it is hard just being eye candy for the ladies.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:17 PM   #15
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

IMHO, the thing that differentiated ASPD from other boards was the ability to have discussions with providers...less of a sausage fest. I am optimistic that that spirit will carry forward to this board.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women