Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59949
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2015, 09:50 AM   #1
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Was the Optimator right after all?

Agency can mean a number of things. Maybe we need to differentiate between being managed, having an assistant and agencies. I won't address pimping, that's pretty obvious.

Agencies: An individual who uses a central POC to allow hobbyists to schedule appointments. The agency advertises as such and has a stable (or coop) of willing participants. A hobbyist contacts the agency for whatever provider they'd like to see. The providers don't have their own handles or advertise on the site apart from the agency. The agency at no time pretends to be the provider but rather handles the admin of screening, setting appts, getting the incall, etc. and keeps the provider out of that part of the hobby. Of course the agency gets a finders fee, cut, or percentage of the rate agreed to by the provider. RGV GND and STF are good examples of this because their is never any doubt about the providers role or that of the agency.

Assistants: These are folks that work for the provider, usually for a flat fee or percentage. They are usually women (who may have been providers in the past) but some are men, gay friends often being utilized to help. The assistants also handle the admin part of providing, handling screening, questions(fucktards have so many questions), setting of appts, travel arrangements, writing of ads and showcases, etc. The best providers make this transparent and make it apparent that they are using an assistant in their ads (TheAlpha in SA for example). That way fucktards don't try to sext the gay assistant or otherwise get into some other mind fucking situation. At some point the assistant will pass you to the actual providers phone or message system. The provider maintains their own ECCIE account and never relinquishes control to another but may pass info from the PMs to the assistant. The downside is that fucktards are a skittish bunch and won't feel comfortable giving up any information to a third party. Some providers won't say they are using assistants though because of this.

Managed: This is usually manifested by an individual handling all aspects of a provider. This often includes exclusive access to the Verified Providers ECCIE, email, and phone accounts (sometimes the provider doesn't even know their own passwords). The manager will often pose as the provider in PMs, text and emails up to the point of a hobbyist meeting a provider. The hobbyist may be unaware that they aren't actually talking to the provider but may note some incongruities in conversations with the provider once they actually meet; i.e.
Hobbyist: So how was shopping?
Provider: What shopping?
H: You said you were shopping?
P: I was napping...
H:...
P...
H...
P: OH YEAH, shopping, it was, um, great!
The manager handles all specials, ads, etc. This may be attractive to some providers since they just have to show up, play, get paid and leave, only dealing with fucktard nonsense during the session, insulated from all of the silly questions, texts and fucktard BS. Since all of this happens behind the scenes, some hobbyists will feel that they were duped into sharing personal info and possibly some intimacy with a third party without their knowledge. This can be unsettling to some fucktards based on their RW situation and the aforementioned skittishness some possess.

We have noted that some in CC may have actually been a combination of Agency and Managed and seems to have caused the most consternation of those in the CC community. I think this was how the now defunct HenHouse may have been operating, not really as an agency per se, but rather as a hybrid of manager and agency. I have no inside information, just a theory.

My 2¢.

Thoughts?
hobbylover is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 10:11 AM   #2
AAG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

That my friend is the unspoken truth.

We all know it u just put it all into words, guess we have to deal with people just wanting to pile on.

Can we all just give it a rest now and start enjoying the pussy available
AAG is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 10:25 AM   #3
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutGrk View Post
That my friend is the unspoken truth.

We all know it u just put it all into words, guess we have to deal with people just wanting to pile on.

Can we all just give it a rest now and start enjoying the pussy available
Hey, who's stopped enjoying pussy because of this? That would be plain silly nonsense.

Cheers!
Old 11-24-2015, 10:35 AM   #4
Guest110516
Account Disabled

HL,

I think your dissertation is off-topic. The OLM can correct me if I'm wrong, but in a nutshell, he was concerned about one agency (manager, assistant, whatever) getting special treatment from the Mod(s).

Easy enough to fix...

1) Make sure no agency owners are reviewing their own girls or posting in reviews of their girls.
2) Sort the reviews about the Hens. Those with dates before the creation of the Hen House go in Indy reviews. Those with dates after the creation of the Hen House go in Agency reviews.
3) Within whatever guideline applies, make sure agency girls aren't doubling their ads by getting an agency ad and an indy ad at the same time.

In terms of your dissertation, I don't see a place to post reviews for those who are assisted or managed. So, those reviews go in the Indy reviews, and the manager/assistant situation can be placed in the ROS. But again, off-topic. If you want to compare/contrast assistants, managers, and agencies, that's a separate topic.

All of this drama was completely unnecessary.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 10:43 AM   #5
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Optimator didn't give a shit about rules being broken. he can claim it all he wants but it was all about his personal issue with TxFilms.
I've never had a high opinion of Louigi, but this took him all the way to the bottom.
He is just an angry little hall monitor.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 10:50 AM   #6
PresleyPassion
Presley

User ID: 52315
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

All of the agency talk seems so iffy.. I have no idea, I have never been apart of an agency. It just seems so difficult, why not be independent? I guess some women can't handle it but if they can't handle it maybe the hobby isn't for them. Just a small thought..
PresleyPassion is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 10:51 AM   #7
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
.........in a nutshell, he was concerned about one agency (manager, assistant, whatever) getting special treatment from the Mod(s).

Easy enough to fix...
One would think so huh?

Quote:
1) Make sure no agency owners are reviewing their own girls or posting in reviews of their girls
Easy enough for a MOD to do right?

Quote:
2) Sort the reviews about the Hens. Those with dates before the creation of the Hen House go in Indy reviews. Those with dates after the creation of the Hen House go in Agency reviews.

But keep in mind that Agencies can exist without the Agency being a member here so the caveat should be if the review is written with any reference to the girl being presented by or known to be an Agency girl. Most reviews are easily sorted.

Quote:
3) Within whatever guideline applies, make sure agency girls aren't doubling their ads by getting an agency ad and an indy ad at the same time.

Quote:
Actually..... It was.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgato69 View Post
Louigi, mind your own business. ............. All you need to know is that it is taken care of.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You can't fix the other problems with THIS problem.

Your MOD

a) read reviews that referred to girls as "Hen House" girls
b) assigned those reviews to an Agency member
c) LEFT those reviews in the INDY section
d) refused to deal with it or respond to questions telling a member it was none of his business.

THAT's where your problem lies.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 11:09 AM   #8
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Quote:
HL,

I think your dissertation is off-topic. The OLM can correct me if I'm wrong, but in a nutshell, he was concerned about one agency (manager, assistant, whatever) getting special treatment from the Mod(s).

Easy enough to fix...

1) Make sure no agency owners are reviewing their own girls or posting in reviews of their girls.

In terms of your dissertation, I don't see a place to post reviews for those who are assisted or managed. So, those reviews go in the Indy reviews, and the manager/assistant situation can be placed in the ROS. But again, off-topic. If you want to compare/contrast assistants, managers, and agencies, that's a separate topic.

Just looking to have an intelligent conversation without the hyperbole those outside of our community tried to bring. You're right these are 2 separate topics.

As it being easy to fix, I'd respectfully disagree. It's not cut and dry and the mods have a difficult task discerning who's who. I would rather know that I'm dealing with a managed provider vice an Agency due to the reasons I stated above. The agency's are clear what they are doing. The only problem exists when this isn't the case.

TBH, I don't understand the reason that Agency's have their own review section but I'm sure there is some history that justifies it. Maybe it was just copied from ASPD or the agency reviews were too numerous and the community demanded it. Per the name, we should be writing reviews on the agencies not the providers. Oh yeah, XXX agency had the smoothest set up, etc. Lol.

The guidelines are vague enough to allow each ECCIE community to morph into something that works. I don't think a lot of hobbyists knew that they may have been chatting with a manager and not a provider when they set up. Us oldtimers may know but casual hobbyists and newbies may not.

As far as OLM's motives, only he knows for sure. Looking at the way things panned out, he was concerned with managed girls being part of an agency. I was only trying to explain the differences in how providers may rely on others to run their business before taking the leap that HH was both managed and an agency along with reviewing his own stable.

Thoughts?
Old 11-24-2015, 11:14 AM   #9
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PresleyPassion View Post
All of the agency talk seems so iffy.. I have no idea, I have never been apart of an agency. It just seems so difficult, why not be independent? I guess some women can't handle it but if they can't handle it maybe the hobby isn't for them. Just a small thought..
You'd think that would be the case but not all providers are the same in terms of capability or willingness to handle things on their own. Agencies are fine as long as they follow the rules and are transparent.

Maybe experienced providers could show the others the way to go. Maybe a sticky in the ladies forums?
Old 11-24-2015, 11:46 AM   #10
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgato69 View Post
Louigi, mind your own business. ............. All you need to know is that it is taken care of.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You can't fix the other problems with THIS problem.
As indicated elsewhere, you are giving too much weight to this interaction.

Quote:
Your MOD

a) read reviews that referred to girls as "Hen House" girls
b) assigned those reviews to an Agency member
c) LEFT those reviews in the INDY section
d) refused to deal with it or respond to questions telling a member it was none of his business.

THAT's where your problem lies.
What I have noticed about Corpus is that things move slowly. You posted your questions/concerns last week, right? That's the blink of an eye in Corpus time. Relax, watch the grass grow (scratch that, grass can grow fast here) watch the tide come in and out (day after day, week after week), and before you know it -- hmm, that thing got fixed. That's how it works here. In terms of what Mods have done or not done, you are acting as if the story is over. We might just be in the first paragraph of the first chapter.

HL

My guess would be that the site is uncomfortable enough about the idea of agencies. Adding something like a Managed/Assisted Reviews section can get real messy, real fast. Also, because it can be perceived as being too similar to pimped, providers may not want it known that they are assisted or managed. In terms of what we have now, those who suspect management or assistance should put it in the ROS, and they should be clear about it (I suspect versus she told me).

EW
Old 11-24-2015, 11:55 AM   #11
Whispers

Quote:
My guess would be that the site is uncomfortable enough about the idea of agencies.
Why would you think that? ECCIE was modeled after ASPD in forums presented and we've had both for 15 years now..... I don't think they have any concerns.

Quote:
Adding something like a Managed/Assisted Reviews section can get real messy, real fast. Also, because it can be perceived as being too similar to pimped, providers may not want it known that they are assisted or managed.
But none of us really care about what providers want us to know do we? We care about what WE want to know in order to make decisions.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:12 PM   #12
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Why would you think that? ECCIE was modeled after ASPD in forums presented and we've had both for 15 years now..... I don't think they have any concerns.
If it were me, I would be concerned, site-wide, with the age verification issue and agencies. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

Quote:
But none of us really care about what providers want us to know do we? We care about what WE want to know in order to make decisions.
A good assistant/manager can stay hidden. Ladies, keep this in mind when picking an assistant or manager.
Old 12-01-2015, 08:17 AM   #13
Whispers

Quote:
A good assistant/manager can stay hidden. Ladies, keep this in mind when picking an assistant or manager.

Hidden from whom?

Certainly not from Staff here at ECCIE as giving control/access to an account herre to someone else is not allowed without staff knowledge and approval.

Hidded from members here? When guys tend to find out that their PMs, emails or texts of sweet romanitic mood builders were being read and responded to by someone other than the lady that they thought they were communicating with it seldom ends well...

Ladie's CAN be successful with a good assistant if there is full disclosure of such.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:11 AM   #14
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hidden from whom?

Certainly not from Staff here at ECCIE as giving control/access to an account herre to someone else is not allowed without staff knowledge and approval.

Hidded from members here? When guys tend to find out that their PMs, emails or texts of sweet romanitic mood builders were being read and responded to by someone other than the lady that they thought they were communicating with it seldom ends well...

Ladie's CAN be successful with a good assistant if there is full disclosure of such.
Hidden from those who want to believe indys are indy. It is possible, but I agree that full disclosure is best.
Old 12-01-2015, 11:44 AM   #15
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Quote:

I already said this in the OP...please follow along...even listed an example, although she's over 25 so maybe Whispers won't agree she's successful, lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women