Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2010, 09:45 AM   #1
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow What do these words mean to you...

When a lady describes herself using one of these words...What thoughts immediately come to your mind..And have you ever gotten to a ladies place and you actually saw her in person do you think she should have used a different word to describe herself or was she pretty much on the mark..

Please guys..do not name a provider to describe these words..no need to unintentionally hurt someones feelings..oh and no pics posted either..

wow this should be fun!!

Athletic-

Average-

In shape-

Voluptuous-

BBW-

Spinner-

Solid-
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:30 PM   #2
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I have two thoughts that come immediately to mind for each word when I see them in a womens ad. The positive, would make me look like I'm sucking up. The negative, would get me banned. So I take the 5th.

I trust the words a wee-bit more in a review(in person, or from board). You have to look if the reviewer had ever done a review of someone that you have seen. And read his other reviews first. A provider I know well, that I have never reviewed. Has a plain Jane look to me. But was review as "amazingly put together". I will have to say My lust for her has nothing to do with looks. Once you get use to how another man(edit: or women) will say a lady looks. Then you can ajust to what you will see when you see her for real. I would say that reviewer over rates, And I under rate as to what others may think. Now on personality(what I look for more) I think I would be seen as the one that over rates. And the other reviewer I am thinking of would be seen as right on the money by most. Both looks and personality are in the eyes/mind of the beholder.

As to pics, I trust the showcase most, then any website of hers. e.com 50/50. And BP not at all till we meet in real. Or she also has a showcase and or website.

PS: If you can look in a providers eyes, most of the time tells me all I need to know. With a stripper do the same, no matter what she is doing on stage or in a lap dance. Makes both try harder to get you to look at what they want you to look at. As the eyes tell more than they want you to know many times. If it does not bother them, you know your in safe hands. And you may want to spend more time with. Warning works both ways.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 01:01 PM   #3
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
When a lady describes herself using one of these words...What thoughts immediately come to your mind.
Just working off the notion of what pops into my head....

Athletic-

A bigger girl, but not fat or soft. Strong.

Average-

If she describes herself this way, what pops into my head is that she's a bit overweight, but not much. Probably doesn't even need to lose weight to be attractive from a stereotypical perspective. Either that or she's slender but not at all in shape. Soft, maybe even flabby in the middle. Perhaps with skinnier arms and or legs.

In shape-

I don't really hear or see this often, but "fit" is one i do see used often, and it's one of the 2 that really catches my eye as a superficial male chauvinist pig. "Fit" to me is someone who is on the slender side, can make a discernible bicep, and has no real flabbiness to her, while still maintaining her femininity.

Voluptuous-

BBW-

Pretty inter-related and rather self explanatory i think.

Spinner-

Skinny. Either in a good way or a bad way, but skinny.

Solid-

Another one i don't hear or see much, so i really don't have an opinion on what to expect when it is used.

What about Petite? Which is the 2nd descriptive term that never fails to catch my eye - while also being the most incorrectly used, at least from what i think it to mean. When i hear "petite", i think "small" even "tiny", which means more than just "short". It's of a subtle nature, but i do think there's even a difference between "short and thin" and "tiny". Like with the term "obscenity", i can't describe it, but i know it when i see it.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:36 PM   #4
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Athletic- she can probably kick my ass

Average- she doesn’t look any better naked than I do

In shape- prom dress still fits

Voluptuous- overweight

BBW- a load

Spinner- I won’t pull a muscle trying to move her around

Solid- never saw this one
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:53 PM   #5
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Athletic - muscular

Average - plain looking

In shape - toned

Voluptuous - Rubenesque
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:15 PM   #6
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
And have you ever gotten to a ladies place and you actually saw her in person do you think she should have used a different word to describe herself or was she pretty much on the mark..
Actually, i've encountered one particular lady whose photos, while her, were themselves misleading.

I'll add that I don't think it's only the providers who describe themselves using terms that may be wildly off the mark. Suffice it to say that i've discovered there exists a vast difference between what many guys feel is attractive, and what i view as attractive.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:20 PM   #7
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

oh yeah...Doove...good call...i forgot about petite!!!!

oh and:

ob·scen·i·ty   
[uhb-sen-i-tee, -see-ni-] Show IPA
–noun, plural -ties for 2, 3.
the character or quality of being obscene; indecency; lewdness.
something obscene, as a picture or story.
an obscene word or expression, esp. when used as an invective.

as per dictionary.com
Old 10-23-2010, 03:21 PM   #8
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I'll add that I don't think it's only the providers who describe themselves using terms that may be wildly off the mark. Suffice it to say that i've discovered there exists a vast difference between what many guys feel is attractive, and what i view as attractive.
Well I'm
over weight
unkeeped (like hair way to long, beard think santa growing to ZZ top or the greatful dead)
and not easy to look at
but I know what water is for errr I mean soap and water.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:28 PM   #9
Guest091813
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

omg!!!zztop ...i totally love them!!totally...she's got leggs and she know how to use them....sorry...just had too!!!btw..yes..id do them! ummm...okay back on topic!
Old 10-23-2010, 03:43 PM   #10
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Well I'm
over weight mmm ok just what does that mean

Looking down I can not see my package. After being with a good women on her knees. I can see most of it, if she stops to talk. Ahhhh and being a lady not talking with her mouth full.

But if the shoe was on the other foot. And I stated it like this in a AD. I would go hungry. And loose some weight. So I would try "Pleasantly Plump"

yes and you do have leggs, and I hear you know how to use them.

member of the thigh kissing club, but why stop there

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
just to keep out of

What do these words mean to you...
anita germane's thread
Old 10-23-2010, 05:25 PM   #11
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

If I didn't pack on a few extra pounds, I am sure I still would not be able to see my package...
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:18 AM   #12
Laker
Per LAP Having Fun!

Encounters: 18

Anita

You could add "swimmers body" to this! That could mean alot of things but the one I experienced kind of reminded me of a rather large aquatic animal! and ZZ Top, I agree!

As to the rest of your list, wow could get in trouble, but not totally taking the 5th, would say perception is in the eye of the beholder. I'd rather see a valid pic than words, the words could be a little scary! Thanks for the showcases!!
Laker is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:35 AM   #13
summerwaves
Account Disabled

User ID: 14339

A friend of mine once told me that all the women on dating sites who listed themselves as average were overweight/chunky/fat (to him).
summerwaves is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:51 AM   #14
Das Ubersoldat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Athletic- Works out at the gym on the heavy weight machines 5 times a week, plays contact sports (Rugby, Hockey), probably has more testosterone than I do and as a result has a clit the size of my thumb.

Average- Holly Homemaker, a little overweight but in the right places, not a model but not someone you wouldnt want to see nakid.

In Shape- Works out, but not as much as Athletic. Does things like jogging and pilates. Good definition to arms and legs.

Voluptuous- Overweight and curvy. Not for everyone, but definately lots to hold on to.

BBW- 5'2" tall, 5'2" wide. Obese. A whole lotta woman.

Spinner- Wears an A-cup bra because she is too embarrased to wear her training bra that still fits perfectly. You can see every rib. If she swallows a tictac, it would look like she has an outie. Think of Calista Flockhart in 1997.

Solid- Same as In Shape, maybe works out a litle more.
Das Ubersoldat is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:54 AM   #15
Das Ubersoldat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerwaves View Post
A friend of mine once told me that all the women on dating sites who listed themselves as average were overweight/chunky/fat (to him).
Fat is the new average.
Das Ubersoldat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women