Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2014, 11:36 AM   #1
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Pictures with children in them???

Are these really allowed on eccie?

If a RW pic is used and stolen from a site can it be posted on eccie with a child in the background???
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:53 AM   #2
redman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I would certainly hope not.
redman1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:57 PM   #3
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

I'd say it should be removed. I think I know the photo you speak of and I just RTMd it based on the fact that there are other people identifiable in the background. Not cool.

Remove the photo.

{{{bangs her gavel}}}
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 05:45 AM   #4
omakase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

No photos of children are allowed on ECCIE. This includes the fist bump baby.
omakase is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:44 AM   #5
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
I'd say it should be removed. I think I know the photo you speak of and I just RTMd it based on the fact that there are other people identifiable in the background. Not cool.

Remove the photo.

{{{bangs her gavel}}}

Preaaach!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 04:31 PM   #6
Annika
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Remove the photo.

{{{bangs her gavel}}}
It was ACCIDENTLY posted on my website over a year ago under my old handle... and removed within 24hrs either way CHILDREN ARE IN NO,WAY ALLOWED IN PICS ON ECCIE PERIOD!

Well CHICA CHASER seems to think that shit is totally appropriate

Another mod removed it because it is totally inappropriate!

and that SAVAK who posted it and Chica CHaser are just trying to out me so he put it back up ...totally disgusting allowing kids in a hooker board

ladies I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU NEVER SEE THIS MOD Chica Chaser BCD
HE IS ALL ABOUT AN UNSAFE COMMUNITY! Pays no regard or attention to people's lives or INNOCENT CHILDREN
Old 06-15-2014, 05:47 PM   #7
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

wow, some providers out there aren't very intelligent are they?

what this misguided prostitute is blabbing her mouth about is this post.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annika View Post
It was ACCIDENTLY posted on my website over a year ago under my old handle... and removed within 24hrs
accidentally posted on your website?

you mean this website that has your current username labeled on it? http://annika.gfefiles.com/home

you know where I found that website annika? on your showcase that you removed recently.

this is for the mods and you annika because you need things explained to you thoroughly for some reason - You know where else i can find YOUR website? in the public portion of one of your reviews here : http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1039384

all one has to do is copy and past the link from that review. I took a screenshot minutes ago of that review for Chica's reference later on.

if you really wanted that picture removed from your website, than why is the link to that picture still a valid one. Can't you just delete it from your wesbite or disable the website as a whole and bring it down? NO that would be too complicated for someone like you annika, you're more interested in playing mods and prostitution board staff

Quote:
either way CHILDREN ARE IN NO,WAY ALLOWED IN PICS ON ECCIE PERIOD!
eh hem!

lets go over the rule then.

• #10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

notice the part where it says certain images depicting children. do you see anywhere where it says all pictures with children should be removed? nope. if you look at the picture Annika's referring to in the post I linked up earlier, you see that the young-one is actually in the background with his back turned and in an obscure part of the image.

The focus of the picture is of annika itself because thats what the camera is pointed toward. Hardly anyone noticed the picture of the young-one in an obscure corner of the background.

Hell even a few people quoted my posting of that image, including a provider with young-ones herself. observe the links here:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=192
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=226

I didn't see any outrage about that part of the image immediately after i posted it by that provider or other providers who also saw me link to that image from your website. I wonder why? Maybe its because no one else noticed it except you until you brought it up.

I also want to make everyone aware of this as well, if you right click on the image in the post and click on "view image" while using firefox or a similar fucntion using another browser, you'll find that the image links back to her website, so she's in control of the image being posted or not, she just has to delete the image on her website or consult with her website's support to have it brought down.

Quote:
and that SAVAK who posted it and Chica CHaser are just trying to out me so he put it back up
we're not trying to out you, you're actually outing yourself by having made that picture available on your website for over year, not completely deleting the picture or disabling your dopey website.

also have you checked one of your other reviews?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=997585

check out that review, and see what you find in there. You know what I or anyone else can find in the public portions of your review? your preferred 411 account. You know what I found on your p411 acct that was made available in your review?

this link: https://www.preferred411.com/Large3/...1.jpg?xid=7041

looks like you've got some damage control to do your p411 account....

the best part about all of this, all this is information that has been made available here on eccie by you!

if chica wants to remove the pictures, fine, by all means. remove them.

But don't claim you're being outed. Because you're the one who posted that image on your website and made it available for everyone else to see and to link back to.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 05:58 PM   #8
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

I understand the background...but I'd still err on the side of caution and remove any photo with civilians in it...or at least crop/blur them out.
Old 06-15-2014, 06:09 PM   #9
savak
Valued Poster

Quote:
I understand the background...but I'd still err on the side of caution and remove any photo with civilians in it...or at least crop/blur them out.
like I said, I don't mind if chica wants to remove the pic, but she can't claim to be outed when the link to the image is a link that is available on her website.

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/as...c90bd3486f.jpg

thats the link to the image.

also, the civilians in the background, are obscured and you can barely make out anyone's faces in it. can you honestly tell me that you can make out the actual identity in that image's background? No, don't kid yourself. I do photo-editing, to me that images background is blurred enough to make it hard to identify anyone or for anyone to identify themselves.

also, annika can't claim to be outed when her p411 image shows a full frontal shot of her face:

https://www.preferred411.com/Large3/...1.jpg?xid=7041
savak is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 06:18 PM   #10
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

The issue isn't whether I can recognize him...it's more whether some who knew where this location was could recognize him and possible make the assumption that he was there with a known provider.

I still say, why not just remove it?
Old 06-15-2014, 06:41 PM   #11
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Because it's a slippery slope...where do you draw the line? ANY civilian? ANYWHERE? You might as well not allow any pictures to be posted at all..
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 06:42 PM   #12
savak
Valued Poster

Quote:
The issue isn't whether I can recognize him...it's more whether some who knew where this location was could recognize him and possible make the assumption that he was there with a known provider.

I still say, why not just remove it?
so you think people are going to recognize a random man wearing a white shirt, a white hat whose ethnicity could possibly be either white, hispanic, middle-eastern and whose face is obscurred?

WELL thats a STREEETCHHH

where does the standard end then?

heres a picture of kate hudson, goldie hawn, and kurt russell I googled on the internet all random. the focus of the picture is the three celebrities and in the background are some people with some of their clothing identified but their faces are obscurred

does this picture need to be removed as well then?
savak is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 06:46 PM   #13
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

I draw the line differently because of the nature of this site.

My real point is this...if a golden retriever dog meme got removed, it's a little hypocritical to leave this one up.
Old 06-15-2014, 06:50 PM   #14
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

You can't draw the line anywhere consistently...so don't draw a line...

P.S.-Your point is irrelevant to the conversation...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 06:51 PM   #15
Annika
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

ANY CHILDREN ESP IF THEY ARE RELATED TO A PROVIDER SHOULD NEVER BE POSTED!

You put those kids on there to be a dick

Exactly you could have used my other full face pics liar!

Outing a providers family is fucking pathetic use what u want don't use children!

A hobbyist who trolls a providers page to post pics (WITH CHILDREN)totally unrelated to him is one either a stalker or two trying to out a provider period never met this guy and have no idea wtf his shit is about! CREEP ALERT

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women