Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60042
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2013, 09:09 AM   #1
Guest011517
no longer here

User ID: 201893
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Review special not honored by five eccie guys

Thanks again to Houston guy for writing a review of me on the same day he met me.
It was very much appreciated.

But hey I'm really new here and was really counting on the other guys that met me for the $100/hr review special to write their promised review so I can get verified.

Five of them still have not written it yet.

• aduren (you met me before Kaya Jolee yet posted her review already. Where's my review?)

All five met me the week of 10/21. Still no review.
Is it fair to say I've waited long enough for them to get around to writing a review?

How do I get verified if they don't post their promised reviews? Is Houston guy's one review enough?

Hey each of you on my list. At least you can respond to this thread and say you had a session with me.
Maybe eccie will be ok with that so I can get verified. Thanks in advance if and when you do.
Guest011517 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:12 AM   #2
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

:facepalm:

Whores need to learn how this game is played...you give someone a review special for the next session AFTER they write a review...not before...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:44 AM   #3
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Submit your info to the staff at houston@eccie.net

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:01 AM   #4
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You fucked Donkey Dip?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha hahhahahahah
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:13 AM   #5
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
:facepalm:

Whores need to learn how this game is played...you give someone a review special for the next session AFTER they write a review...not before...
And then no one will take the special if they do that. If you are not that into the girl why go back for the discount? I'm also not into relying on the memory of a girl to know she owes me a discount. She did the best she could here and put the guys on blast, most look like lurkers. So pick guys with high review counts and guys with recent reviews, you should target guys that seem to have interest in you, send a pm just say hi if they reply offer them the deal. If you just put it in the open all the sharks will take a bite.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:18 AM   #6
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I agree with Trey
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:32 AM   #7
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

You two are kidding right? Some of you guys don't give a fuck about "being into" anyone, you just care about the price. How many times have you seen guys all pissed off because they got NCNS'd by a hooker and then went in after they we're give a discount later?

Review discounts are not how you generate business...it's how you generate repeat business...or else you're just a dumbass whore looking to get scammed by idiot tricks...
Old 11-04-2013, 10:52 AM   #8
Trey
Valued Poster

Quote:
You two are kidding right? Some of you guys don't give a fuck about "being into" anyone, you just care about the price. How many times have you seen guys all pissed off because they got NCNS'd by a hooker and then went in after they we're give a discount later?

Review discounts are not how you generate business...it's how you generate repeat business...or else you're just a dumbass whore looking to get scammed by idiot tricks...
If I repeat it's not because the lady gave a discount. And if the only way you can get repeat business is a discount you are running a shitty business. Service counts a lot in this game a girl that's a 7 can beat a girl that's a ten if the ten can't get her shit straight.

Ncns is not the same. Service has not been rendered and that's an error on her part. Very much the same as you not getting what you want at a restaurant and they discount your next meal. You'd most likely go then wouldn't you? If they offered something you were looking forward to trying.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:54 AM   #9
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
You fucked Donkey Dip?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha hahhahahahah

he is cim, so I've heard.
notanewbie is online now   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:55 AM   #10
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I agree it SHOULD be about repeat business but the girls here know most of the guys - especially on here - care about price so they do what they feel they need to do to get business. ..repeat or not. Why bitch at her for doing her part. She did right by outing the idiot scammer tricks. Now she will hopefully learn how to do specials and to screen for them better.
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 11:50 AM   #11
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Very much the same as you not getting what you want at a restaurant and they discount your next meal. You'd most likely go then wouldn't you? If they offered something you were looking forward to trying.
Absolutely not. You fuck up once, why would I pay to let you fuck up again, even if I had to pay less to have you fuck up the second time?
Old 11-04-2013, 12:31 PM   #12
Trey
Valued Poster

Quote:
Absolutely not. You fuck up once, why would I pay to let you fuck up again, even if I had to pay less to have you fuck up the second time?
I made a point on that on another thread with the discount on the second visit idea. What you said fits my statement there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Sounds like a good idea at first. But what if the chick sucks? I ain't going back for a discount on a bad time.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:35 PM   #13
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Then what does it matter? She can still offer it because she won't know you're not ever coming back. If you're not going back to get the discount then she's not out any money, and she's not interested in catering to your business. So who cares?

The fact is, if you offer a review special BEFORE the review is written, you're asking to get cheated. If you offer it AFTER the review is written, you show appreciation to the client and he is more likely to come back.

Anything else?
Old 11-04-2013, 01:04 PM   #14
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Kudos to the gal for calling the fucktards out.

Is there a duck in here?

oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:39 PM   #15
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry that happened to you. I did a review special when I first got in the business and thankfully it worked out for me, but sadly times have changed. I hear this happening all too much now. I would tell ladies now to only offer review specials to guys who have 5 plus reviews, but of course, even that is not fool-proof.
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women