Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-08-2011, 03:47 PM   #16
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

Thread highjack reported.

The topic here is wakeup's alleged will to drive people out of this board, not my long history of denouncing the abuses of the lynch mob and of the pussy posse

Old 01-08-2011, 04:34 PM   #17
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
Thread highjack reported.

The topic here is wakeup's alleged will to drive people out of this board, not my long history of denouncing the abuses of the lynch mob and of the pussy posse

With the hope of getting the thread locked before Wakeup can reply to your post?

I hope it's not locked for this reason. Say someone insinuates that I'm a coward, I sure would like a chance to reply on my behalf.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:38 PM   #18
Raphael
BANNED

Glad to see Dear_John is back to being his true self, the loving, cudly teddy bear of a man he was on ASPD, lol
Old 01-08-2011, 04:39 PM   #19
srvfin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
We will pay the cover for you to come to the poker game itchy, just sayin' If srvfin is taking pussy, then it will be a party.
Dude.... Fixed that for ya Way....
Old 01-08-2011, 05:04 PM   #20
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
While this one hides behind his computer,
week-ends and week out
Better men
and better women
risk their lives
and their limbs
Confronting Al Qaeda
not kicking girls who are down
Wow...in my response I'm only going to say this...

It's your right to denigrate my military service, and to marginalize my two tours of duty in Iraq as a combat arms soldier. I respect the fact that you have the right to say any matter of horrible things about my military career, because I'm the one guaranteeing that you will have that right for as long as you live.

On behalf of every veteran on this board, who has served in harms way to give you the type of life you treasure, I'll say this....

You're welcome Raphael.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:06 PM   #21
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Aight! So what if I just now tumbled to this bullshit

Quote:
While this one hides behind his computer,
week-ends and week out
Better men
and better women
risk their lives
and their limbs
Confronting Al Qaeda
not kicking girls who are down
Both Wakeup and Stinky have been on ignore for a while now, and this is the first time I felt like I made a mistake about that. I just now realized what Stinky said.

Hey, Pigpen! I'm talking to you. Ordinarily I do not give a shit what manner of stale smegma rolls off your tongue, and ordinarily Wakeup bores my tits off if I pay attention to his bullshit, but this is different. You have trespassed into territory forbidden to you. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but you never served, right? Let me tell you something...even we who have served do not presume to say word one about the courage of any soldier or Marine unless we were actually there with them under fire. You may be too stupid to realize the gravity of what you have done, but maybe you have enough smarts to know when you must apologize to Wakeup. The reason why other mutts are so eager to bring you two together is, I believe, because we expect you will have the grace under pressure of a burning cat when your time comes, and none of us want to miss that. Hell, I hate card games...but I'll force myself to attend if you do. I strongly suggest you render your sincere apology to the Sergeant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Wow...in my response I'm only going to say this...

It's your right to denigrate my military service, and to marginalize my two tours of duty in Iraq as a combat arms soldier. I respect the fact that you have the right to say any matter of horrible things about my military career, because I'm the one guaranteeing that you will have that right for as long as you live.

On behalf of every veteran on this board, who has served in harms way to give you the type of life you treasure, I'll say this....

You're welcome Raphael.
He's setting you up, Stinky!

(damn you, Wakeup, for posting this while I was taking up for you...but you're right.)
Old 01-08-2011, 05:22 PM   #22
Raphael
BANNED

As a matter of fact I have seen combat - without the enjoyment guttersnipes, rapists, and murderers of women, children and civilians derive from it - but without flinching. I have seen with my own eyes that any brute can do what is then billed as heroism. And I have also seen this: that a so-called veteran, with no known interests other than to post too much, too often on fucktard boards, who cannot make a point without spewing trash on people is a disgrace to his God, his country and his family and should be dishonorably discharged for bringing disrepute to the armed forces of the United States.

The stench you are smelling comes out of your mouth, Don Lukback. It is your guts and your soul spilling themselves on this board and I very much doubt that anyone who is as good as throwing stinck bombs as you could have been any good at wielding real bombs.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:23 PM   #23
Killersalt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Old 01-08-2011, 05:31 PM   #24
Raphael
BANNED

America withdraws from Saigon. Such valor!

Old 01-08-2011, 05:34 PM   #25
Raphael
BANNED

I think you heroes should go pick and kick on the ladies at Horndogs. There Kosair will give you all the medals you crave and deserve, for your courage - and for your gentlemanliness...
Old 01-08-2011, 05:51 PM   #26
MrSmith8691
Account Disabled

Quote:
America withdraws from Saigon. Such valor!
]
I don't have a dog in this fight, and I don't know anyone involved. I've just been watching for entertainment.

But after that BS post, I am looking for one of those silly cat avatars.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:54 PM   #27
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
As a matter of fact I have seen combat - without the enjoyment guttersnipes, rapists, and murderers of women, children and civilians derive from it - but without flinching. I have seen with my own eyes that any brute can do what is then billed as heroism. And I have also seen this: that a so-called veteran, with no known interests other than to post too much, too often on fucktard boards, who cannot make a point without spewing trash on people is a disgrace to his God, his country and his family and should be dishonorably discharged for bringing disrepute to the armed forces of the United States.

The stench you are smelling comes out of your mouth, Don Lukback. It is your guts and your soul spilling themselves on this board and I very much doubt that anyone who is as good as throwing stinck bombs as you could have been any good at wielding real bombs.
If we could be so bold as to ask Raphlie where did you see combat? Did you pout at the enemy and hurl insults like guttersnipe? Because if you just called Father Wayward a rapist and we are pretty sure you did, then when we meet again you had better summon all your French Courage. While we may not have made an impression on you at our last meeting, that will change at the next one.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:00 PM   #28
Raphael
BANNED

How frustrated the so-called Wayward must be, to reduce himself to threats of violence, while hiding behind his computer screen.

Laptop warriors sure are with this country needs, in these grave times!

The threat of violence will nonetheless be reported as it is a breach of etiquette and also a crime (assault by threat).
Old 01-08-2011, 06:09 PM   #29
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Angry

Violins? what are you speaking of Ralplie there is no threat of violins, you bragged that you are a combat veteran and that all others with miltary service are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael

...enjoyment guttersnipes, rapists, and murderers of women, children and civilians derive from it
Did you hit the RTM button on your self? Just asking bro, this is one of those times when a eyeball to eyeball meeting would speed the search for the truth. Just sayin'
Old 01-08-2011, 06:10 PM   #30
MrSmith8691
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
If we could be so bold as to ask Raphlie where did you see combat?.
CNN
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women