Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160523
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35340
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2013, 05:18 AM   #361
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
All I can say is you have some major fucking issues.
DJ most all of us here have issues including yourself
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:53 AM   #362
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Hey wakeup, rockerrick is (for all intents and purposes) calling you a bitch and is insinuating you can't handle your business on your own. Is he 'blocking' for you? Is he, along with chicagoboy and deerhunter, speaking for you because they perceive a weakness? Are they saying you can't handle your business with anybody, so they'll help out? Are you their Fredo Corleone?
Ricockulous!
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:15 AM   #363
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:58 AM   #364
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

DJ...I was just telling the truth...and I love the fact that my comment got in just before the lock, thanks mojojojojo8675309...

Quote:
Is he, along with chicagoboy and deerhunter...
That deerhunter guy...I swear...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:59 AM   #365
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Is this where Adabear is supposed to step in and tell you mean bitches which guideline you are violating........nicely, of course.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:52 AM   #366
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

^^^ I think so.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:08 AM   #367
Licketyslit
BANNED

Encounters: 7

Right on que. Wolves will be wolves & sheep will be sheep.
Licketyslit is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:13 AM   #368
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:

rockerrick, is saying goodbye to a friend (yankee7 had many friends in the Houston forums) making me a Jesus freak?

It takes a pretty fucked up person to 'shit' on a thread saying goodbye to a person who just passed away. Especially a classy and standup guy like yankee7.

I also had a hard time believing the hell Fancy in Heels went through when her dog was dying. A couple of guys shit all over her threads also............and why................what good came of it? Shit like this, I just don't understand.

Then again, you and wakeup probably won't ever be called standup and classy...........but that's OK. I understand if that concept is over your head. Saying goodbye to yankee7 was also about showing respect, which is another concept you and wakeup will not comprehend.
D_J, dude, you're just playing back to him. He says all these stupid things because there is no countering his points in a manner that doesn’t harm others and boost his, we’ll call it ego though he does not have one. He is rewarded by your contempt and thinks it makes himself somebody in someone's eyes to say socially deviant things. Not sure who, but somebody will. He’s a weakling that wants his betters to think he’s tough. He’s said it over and over and over he detests emotional vulnerability and hypocrisy which isn’t even ironic, because most people hate, because they fear, their own weaknesses. Stick with needling him about his hypocrisy. There’s much less collateral damage to those that don’t deserve it. No matter how noble, when you try to defend the emotional vulnerable in this environment, it gives him an audience and a canvas to further hurt the weak; and correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sure that is not your intent.

If he wants to say he doesn't care about someone dying, so be it. It's an emotional issue that has no right or wrong beyond the social norms, and more to the point no way of quantifying it with regard to Peaches and his life. To illustrate, a, we have no idea if he has or has not lost anyone close to him, and if so, did he have any emotional conditioning positively or negatively with that person / persons. And b, do I care that Yankee7 died, kinda. I understand that piety is important to people. Marking the passing of someone is important. Beyond that, I never knew the man, but understand your, and others, need to mourn so I will take the time to respect your mourning and reflection. Most people with a weak marker such as Peaches just shut up, but anonymity and a modicum of backing have given this particular weakling a voice. That’s why you always hear, but Peaches is such a nice guy in real life. No he isn’t. He just doesn’t have the balls it takes to be socially deviant in real life.

This is why I stick to his hypocrisy when I play with him. When I pick on any bully for that matter, I stick with want can be measured by THEIR life not what should or should not be based on social conditioning or quantifiable in one way or another based on someone else's or societies values. His hypocrisy is something quantifiable I can benchmark him by and the collateral damage isn’t as high. Who’s it going to hurt Val? Na, she’s smart, tough and doing just fine. Whores are all the same except his Precious? What a fucking joke. She’s already gotten what she wants out of him anyway. Now she’s just sucking the life out of him. One day she’ll move on and not need him anymore. I’d love to be around to see that. But if I’m not it really doesn’t matter. The Big Dogs whose attention he craves will be and that will hurt even more. See?

At the end of the day here on ECCIE you won’t make any difference. It’s all about the hits. People like him, and me for that matter, bring in the hits and that brings in the money.

Now watch. He’s going to come back with whores with their PhD hats on – and we all know how touchy he is about not having a Phd. Or fat, old, stupid whores need to shut up……or now their place……or know their time has come and gone…….or some such face saving bullshit. He’s a looser with some brains and a keyboard. Who cares? The only reason I ever do is he goes out his way to effect the livings of ladies just trying to earn a living. I’ve always said if he really believes all women are whores or whatever, he needs to bring that shit up where it has some bering to him like at work. But he won’t…………………..he’s a bully not a patriot.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:44 AM   #369
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Is DJ a sheep in wolves clothing?
Old 09-18-2013, 09:49 AM   #370
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Is DJ a sheep in wolves clothing?
I have no idea.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:57 AM   #371
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I call bullshit.........there is no way he has photos of me with Mikki Fine........I have standards.
Video only huh? Knew it.
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:15 AM   #372
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

JaD, that is just plain ole mean..........Adabear, tell him he is being mean and violating a guideline....and don't be too nice about it.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:24 AM   #373
AndyLattu
BANNED

Encounters: 2

SMH, the young punk assholes talk tough but they wear their self loathing tattooed on their foreheads. They can't hide it in their posts. Ignore.
AndyLattu is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:32 AM   #374
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

People are acting like this is unique to just SHMBs. There is a sports board that I go to that is just as bad if not worse as far as the way some posters treat other people.There are assholes everywhere....
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:38 AM   #375
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGent View Post
People are acting like this is unique to just SHMBs. There is a sports board that I go to that is just as bad if not worse as far as the way some posters treat other people.There are assholes everywhere....

But on those other boards it isn't affecting peoples' livings.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women