Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47558
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2015, 09:59 PM   #106
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Some fucktards have a fucked up memory.........ijs

http:// http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=593388&highli ght=tulsa
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 11:48 PM   #107
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post

Is this the smoking gun that Sharkman was talking about? There must be more or I'm having trouble reading between the lines.

This thread is too much. Wakeup starts the most retarded thread ever and he's actually getting people to answer his retarded question. And then people start calling out troll which he proudly stands behind. And still engage him.

I dunno if you guys secretly are in love with him or just plain full-on retarded. If you keep talking to him or answering his questions, you are just encouraging him. The best way to make the troll go away is not to feed him.

But I'm sure my words will fall on deaf ears. I've already came to the conclusion that there are too many fucktards here to know the difference between knowing when to take action and when not.

I personally don't care what the hell the answer is. I'm just enjoying the drama unfolding that should have never been.

I would like to add the hooktards here come up with great points. That's like a fucking miracle that quadriplegic comes across when he discovers he can still have sex Hallelujah. Praise baby Jesus.
A2theb2thec is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 12:20 AM   #108
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2theb2thec View Post
Is this the smoking gun that Sharkman was talking about? There must be more or I'm having trouble reading between the lines.you're having trouble because you are not that bright

This thread is too much. Wakeup starts the most retarded thread ever and he's actually getting people to answer his retarded question. And then people start calling out troll which he proudly stands behind. And still engage him.

I understand its hard for you to keep up gomer....
I dunno if you guys secretly are in love with him or just plain full-on retarded. If you keep talking to him or answering his questions, you are just encouraging him. The best way to make the troll go away is not to feed him.
hes a member here in Houston, not Ferguson...but you want to in the mix here so you don't have to look out your window....enjoy your racial tension, riots, and snow and ice

But I'm sure my words will fall on deaf ears. I've already came to the conclusion that there are too many fucktards here to know the difference between knowing when to take action and when not.
maybe we could protest like they did missou.....lol

I personally don't care what the hell the answer is. I'm just enjoying the drama unfolding that should have never been.

I would like to add the hooktards here come up with great points. That's like a fucking miracle that quadriplegic comes across when he discovers he can still have sex Hallelujah. Praise baby Jesus.
tebow forgives you.....
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 12:28 AM   #109
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
tebow forgives you.....
Wow.. sounds like something the most fucking retarded hooker I know so far would say. You're so original.

Who's the stalker now TG?

This is a retarded thread so why not hijack this shit?

All the shit you just placed in my quoted post... just makes it more obvious who you are, TG. Keep it up. It just shows how much of a dumb bitch you are. The more irritated you get the more mistakes your shithead makes.

I'm just trolling along not because I want to win whatever shit this is or to out you. Nah, I've already won and I've outed you so I'm just enjoying shitkicking you while youre laying on the dirt ground.

For your information, shit for brains, Kansas City is 4 hours away from St Louis WHERE THE RIOTS Occurred. So IF you want to insult me, please use whatever you call a brain and think. Think very carefully before you use your ladyhands to type. BEcause You are acting like a hooktard. Only the most retarded hooker would bring up my city to insult me. GEEz. How many times are you going to act in such a foolish manner? FUCKIN GIVe IT A REST, DORFY. You are LOSING BADLY And I'm NOt even TRYING.

It's like stealing candy from a baby... a baby who is brain dead and the mother is overdosed in the corner.

You cOME From FRISCO What the fuck town is that? And who the fuck would put down the exact city they live in? SHIT FOR BRAINS FOR THE WIN, TONY GABINO AKA DORFY. I'm wondering if Dorfy's from Frisco. She probably knows a lot about frisco.
Old 11-27-2015, 12:36 AM   #110
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow.. sounds like something the most fucking retarded hooker I know so far would say. You're so original.

Who's the stalker now TG?

This is a retarded thread so why not hijack this shit?
because i'm talking to the biggest retard here....you cornfed....I notice you only come here to try and fit in when your grain thrasher dealership closes....your not smart, funny or interesting.....go back to selling Kubota's in Ferguson...you lose everytime you post here....its ok to lay down.........moron
Old 11-27-2015, 12:40 AM   #111
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Quote:
because i'm talking to the biggest retard here....you cornfed....I notice you only come here to try and fit in when your grain thrasher dealership closes....your not smart, funny or interesting.....go back to selling Kubota's in Ferguson...you lose everytime you post here....its ok to lay down.........moron
Ok whatever you say, Dorfy. Geez. you're not even hiding it anymore. I must have splitted you down to the core and just destroyed whatever makes you tick. You're not even fighting standing.

There, there. It will all be better once we start the injection. It's only humane to put you down.
Old 11-27-2015, 01:00 AM   #112
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok whatever you say, Dorfy. Geez. you're not even hiding it anymore. I must have splitted you down to the core and just destroyed whatever makes you tick. You're not even fighting standing.

There, there. It will all be better once we start the injection. It's only humane to put you down.
let me break it down for your simple Midwest understanding....I joined eccie in 2009...dorthy in 2013.....did she hide for four years like an al Qaeda sleeper cell??you fuckin moron? if you want to throw shit out there like the shitkicking Midwest dude you are.....use some common sense.....don't just rely on the local Herefords cheering you on ....because you look stupid then........but you know that
Old 11-27-2015, 01:23 AM   #113
the cute papi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Still waiting for the links gambino. Lol I mean how long does it take to copy and paste a link?
the cute papi is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 01:34 AM   #114
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Quote:
let me break it down for your simple Midwest understanding....I joined eccie in 2009...dorthy in 2013.....did she hide for four years like an al Qaeda sleeper cell??you fuckin moron? if you want to throw shit out there like the shitkicking Midwest dude you are.....use some common sense.....don't just rely on the local Herefords cheering you on ....because you look stupid then........but you know that
Why are you trying so hard to disprove something that is already well accepted? Silly fucking Tony shithead Rabbit. Trix are for kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cute papi View Post
Still waiting for the links gambino. Lol I mean how long does it take to copy and paste a link?
Seriously, you really going to take the shithead seriously? Fucker is bonkers. Says a lot of shit and nothing to prop them up. You're wasting your time unless you want to see him/her implode. Then yeah keep egging the fucker on.
Old 11-27-2015, 01:38 AM   #115
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Point of order: Dorthy doesn't need a fucktard handle to talk mucho shit. She has a pussy but isn't one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post

Was that Wakeup on the Grassy Knoll also? Ya'll really let what other people are doing, hooktard or fucktard, take up that much rent free space in your head? Any chick that left because of any of the bullshit WU spouts is a dunt. If the stuff he says makes a hooker quit anything, let alone getting paid, it's a wonder they survive life. IJS

Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 01:42 AM   #116
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why are you trying so hard to disprove something that is already well accepted? Silly fucking Tony shithead Rabbit. Trix are for kids.

yep your Midwest sensibilities are true.....DM started my handle 4 years before she joined eccie......retard,, you need to sleep or something because you cant possibly that stupid....oh yeah unless you graduated from Ferguson high

Seriously, you really going to take the shithead seriously? Fucker is bonkers. Says a lot of shit and nothing to prop them up. You're wasting your time unless you want to see him/her implode. Then yeah keep egging the fucker on.
what cant I prove? you can talk all you want but your a stalker from ferguson, that has no friends here....but please continue........
Old 11-27-2015, 01:47 AM   #117
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
Point of order: Dorthy doesn't need a fucktard handle to talk mucho shit. She has a pussy but isn't one.

Yeah that is true but you know she's fucking crazy enough to want another to sound off for her. Yeah she is no pussy because she's too retarded to know when to stand down.

Was that Wakeup on the Grassy Knoll also? Ya'll really let what other people are doing, hooktard or fucktard, take up that much rent free space in your head? Any chick that left because of any of the bullshit WU spouts is a dunt. If the stuff he says makes a hooker quit anything, let alone getting paid, it's a wonder they survive life. IJS

Yeah I think we have already established that, Captain Obvious. But fuckers still want to prove he's some all important fucker so they need to bring all this shit up which hasn't gone anywhere.

Quote:
what cant I prove? you can talk all you want but your a stalker from ferguson, that has no friends here....but please continue........
What can't you prove? Anything. There. Helped you with that answer. Thanks for letting know about my friend status. IS there anything you know more about me, stalker?
Old 11-27-2015, 01:50 AM   #118
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
What can't you prove? Anything. There. Helped you with that answer. Thanks for letting know about my friend status. IS there anything you know more about me, stalker?
wow you just cant tell when you've been owned......you are becoming a bore......and its sad to watch you implode.......
Old 11-27-2015, 02:02 AM   #119
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Quote:
wow you just cant tell when you've been owned......you are becoming a bore......and its sad to watch you implode.......
I'll let the masses decide the victor here. You obviously are in la-la land. When your mother aborted you, you should have just let what comes naturally. You are just unnaturally stupid.
Old 11-27-2015, 02:07 AM   #120
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'll let the masses decide the victor here. You obviously are in la-la land. When your mother aborted you, you should have just let what comes naturally. You are just unnaturally stupid.
why don't you post a poll? you know where people can vote?? because your lonely Midwest ass wiil be voted down.....but you keep talkin tough i'm sure it makes you feel better....but in reality your a overweight, balding insurance selling mid west asshole, its ok though hookers are used to dealing with guys built like a basketball......bring all you got........

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women