Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
51MEANTXGUNS50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74
Thumbs down Not A Nice Experience At All

OK I'm not going to mention the name of the provider out in the open because I'm not rude like that, but feel free to shoot me a PM for further info on the provider in question.

Simply put, a certain regular on here and on BP is an utter and complete flake. We've been playing phone tag for a few months already, first time we were supposed to meet I went to a club she supposedly works at, went there and she was a complete no show and things were awkward between me and the man in charge of the place because I waited for her to no avail. Next morning she had the audacity to call me and cuss me out accusing ME of not showing up. Then she decided to inform me that the reason she's hesitant to meet me is because she isn't secure about her looks, then switched her excuse to her not knowing me well enough to meet me, and every once in a while will change her excuse to something else. She has even suggested that the reason she puts off seeing me is because she likes my politeness and intelligence and wants to see me as a regular friend, and don't get me wrong, I am in fact a pretty nice guy, but at the same time that kind of comes off as, well, weird.

I would almost forgive her for all this but from time to time she has the nerve to periodically text me and ask me to lend her money. I hate that this is my first review/thread on here but today she once again flaked out on an appt we set for noon due to her little monthly visit, yet ten minutes later called me to ask for some spending money and I just kind of had enough of this already. Once again, as a courtesy I will not post this providers name on here, but at the same time I somehow feel I should let other men here know about this young woman. What a crock. Kind of makes me feel stupid for being curious about stuff like this in the first place.
51MEANTXGUNS50 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:45 PM   #2
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

I don't even know how to respond to that, but apparently she has you mistaken for a fiddle.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:37 PM   #3
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

51...this could be openly discussed in the Men's Lounge!

http://www.eccie.net/ecciesubscriptions.php?do=premium
silvester91999 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:05 PM   #4
rgvguy
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

What is the point of even posting if you don't put specifics.. Its just a rant..
rgvguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:08 AM   #5
magican
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgvguy View Post
What is the point of even posting if you don't put specifics.. Its just a rant..
Because of his frustration. Ranting or venting may seem like the only outlet.

I know I had kind of a bad experience from a provider here in these forums, one that a lot of guys rave about. I didn't write a review because I didn't really know what to say. But I did feel like venting, just didn't know how.

So I understand where he's coming from.

Definitely going to have to consider premium access so I can see what goes on in that mens lounge silvester91999 mentioned.

Sorry about your experience 51MEANTXGUNS50. My experiences in the hobby have varied greatly from super awesome to almost downright scary.
magican is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:59 PM   #6
Jimmiwad
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

I can see all the troubles you have endured IF she was the last woman in Texas...move on man, there are plenty that will gladly take your monies and fuk you blind to show their appreciation....
Jimmiwad is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:02 AM   #7
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I agree with Jimmi, you should have moved on long ago. You must be enjoying something about all of the drama or else you would have stopped it. Since you can't change the past, you are not destined to repeat it for the future unless you choose to do so.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:55 PM   #8
MrAndews
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Btw the provider in question has a bad rep already see the mens lounge recent thread activity for a hint.
MrAndews is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women