Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47528
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2015, 11:55 AM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default reverse sugardaddies??? since when do clients have "no trespassing signs" on them??

WTF is going on??

I have met some great guys here from Eccie.....but since it is slow at times,I have resorted to posting on BP cause the providers around here tell me that is a a great avenue to gain new clients here....maybe it was a mistake??!!

I have had five guys contact me {from BP} who when I asked for a reference tell me that they cannot give out their provider names because the girls would get mad at them......what the fuck....I tell them that they are seeing the wrong girls! It must be backpage only girls!! That is total bullshit...clients are not "property" with "no trespassing signs"....what are they "reverse sugar daddies"???

I asked one who she was and he gave a name of a very reputable popular gal from here who has since "supposedly retired"....But I do not think it is the other "reputable gals" on here!

I was under the assumption that a client can see whomever he wants to see....his perogative!

Have any of yall encountered this???

I have NEVER EVER had this problem anywhere but HERE!

DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 01:37 PM   #2
katee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 155299
My ECCIE Reviews

I have... To the point when a gentleman gives me references, some of them I can't accept as references, as the providers will not get back to me. So using references as a means to verify a prospect, is almost a thing of the past for me, if the provider is from Springfield.
I agree... A hobbyist is just that... A hobbyist. One of the reasons that they hobby is for variety. Seeing a provider who refuses to give another provider a reference is unacceptable. And when this happens, I DO inform him. I believe they have a right to know if who they are seeing is professional in this area, or NOT.
Should you ever need one from me.. Please feel free to contact me and I WILL do my best to give you one in a timely manner.
katee is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 03:22 AM   #3
Vyvian
PM only

User ID: 81166
My ECCIE Reviews

D, it does happen! This has been an issue of mine from day 1. I've had several clients tell me, after finally getting a ref or whatever the holdup, that they may need to make sure other provider isnt mad or don't tell her he came to me, etc... I've been lied to, cussed out, hung up on & harrassed by some of these "ladies", which has caused me to be very carefull who I contact.
Normally I'm very friendly & out going, but these ladies I won't deal with...regardless of how "reputable" they're suppose to be...& I honestly tell my friends what my side of the issue is, if asked.
As u know, D, I'm a friendly & respectful person, so I didn't know what my prob was. I can finally see what few have told me...I don't have probs, they do.
Vyvian is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 08:29 AM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have not had problems with ANY of the reputable ladies that post here.....Yep yall two ladies are some of the sweetest and most helpful ladies on here! I have always had great results when talking with yall about the hobby business! Thanks so much for that!!

I did discover that the "reputable & so-called retired provider" he said would be mad for him giving her as a reference,is in fact back and posting on backpage {not back on here yet though}

We did have a small problem like this when I started out in New Orleans,but the ladies & gents squashed it quick by "posting about it and naming names...not outing...but letting gents be aware of what was going on........pretty soon word "got out" and these gals were brought to light and dealt with in the proper way!

Once in Austin I called a VERY well known provider for a reference on 3 gents all in the same day.......she turned around and called the gents back/offered a cutrate deal and so they saw her instead! So a week later when a gent gave her as a reference,I told him straight out what she did!

I just think we need to get this area active and working together...so we can all be safe & have fun!
Old 11-08-2015, 08:37 PM   #5
angel23
Sweet and sexy BBW

User ID: 152146
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been told the same thing lately and am very disappointed that girls are actually doing this. I would never step on someone else's toes just because they weren't coming to see me. Hell one guy asked me for something not on my menu and I Gave him your name and told him I would gladly vouch for him. I wish more girls would see if we work together we could all be more productive.
angel23 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 09:02 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks girls...Thanks Angel!

I try to refer another gal to a gent if he does not want to see me or can't find time to see me/or I cannot see him due to any reason.....I feel all is fair game/We all are trying to survive in this world and we gotta each others backs.
Old 11-22-2015, 07:25 PM   #7
twinhoot
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

One thing I wonder is how can a provider give you a reference if they can't even remember you. I have had a couple say oh I think I remember you after I see them again for a second time. I guess I'm just pretty forgettable! Lol and what do you say when another provider calls and says I've got john here who says he saw you 3 months ago? You remember john right?
twinhoot is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 07:45 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

usually I ask the gent to refresh the gals' memory or name something she might remember {like what ya do for living/what ya look like/etc}.....I have a gent who has a jiminey cricket tattoe on his body and that is how we know him!
Old 11-24-2015, 07:31 AM   #9
twinhoot
Gaining Momentum

I understand the screening, it just seems like it would be tough to do. You call up a provided you don't know and ask " can you vouch for john, he's 5'10" blond hair and says he has a mole on his shoulder". I have seen one provider who is a member on here. She was fantastic but it was off back page. She texted back and fowarth lots of questions and she asked for a pic. Nothing I couldn't have made up. Our meet was great but I wasn't going to be any trouble. Also had a provided turn me down off back page. She is also a member on here. No hard feelings at all I totally understand. Iwasnt going to give out a like to my Facebook account or anything. I always stumble around when people ask what I do for a living. I work in such a small field I have to be evasive and I don't like lying. My situalion kind of makes the screening process hard, and I understand.
Old 11-24-2015, 07:45 AM   #10
twinhoot
Gaining Momentum

Dallas, the example you gave, I can't get the imagery out of my mind. Right at that z
Special moment he breaks into---- when yooou wish upon a starrrrrrrr!
Old 11-24-2015, 10:24 AM   #11
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinhoot View Post
I understand the screening, it just seems like it would be tough to do. You call up a provided you don't know and ask " can you vouch for john, he's 5'10" blond hair and says he has a mole on his shoulder".
Actually, a lot of providers will not cold-call another provider (unless they know the other provider very well) to inquire about a potential client. There have been cases where a wife or girlfriend has suspicions that her husband/boyfriend is seeing providers, and have called those providers pretending to be another provider looking to verify the husband/boyfriend. You can imagine the hilarity that ensues when the provider verifies the husband/boyfriend. It generally isn't pretty, and the only person(s) who wind(s) up benefiting is/are the divorce lawyer(s).

Ideally, you tell your referring provider that she should expect a call/email from the provider you need the reference to go see. Then everything works smoothly and nobody's surprised.

Frankly, I'm a huge fan of Preferred 411. As long as the provider I want to see is also a member, she can just see how many OKs I have from providers I've seen in the past, and if she knows any of them she can comfortably call them and check me out. Works much easier for me.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 10:31 AM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess I am a strange cookie...I actually will contact a few of the gents okays if he is on P411...I just ask if there is anything important about the guy that I need to know or if there was something unique about him/the session...it gives me a "feel" for the gent and helps me cater to his needs & wants in a session.
I will NEVER just "take an okay on P411 without contacting at least one of them!

I may be semi newbie friendly...I base how newbie friendly I am by what city I am touring in....if I am home,I am a little more picky cause I use my personal home!

If a gent does not like my screening,there are girls out there that will cater to him!

I will do what it takes to stay safe & also keep my gent safe...that will ensure you both have one helluva stressfree & fun date!!
Old 11-24-2015, 11:04 AM   #13
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I guess I am a strange cookie...I actually will contact a few of the gents okays if he is on P411...I just ask if there is anything important about the guy that I need to know or if there was something unique about him/the session...it gives me a "feel" for the gent and helps me cater to his needs & wants in a session.
I don't think that's so strange; I recall several ladies I've booked through (or at least just screened through) P411 mentioning that they talked to one of the ladies who'd given me an earlier okay. Usually that is when they know one of my P411 okays fairly well. Not to brag, but on more than one occasion a new provider I've booked through/screened with using P411 mentioned something to the effect of, "I've really been looking forward to this since I talked to (name of other provider) and she told me you're a really fun date!"

Gentlemen take note: It is never a bad thing to have a good reputation.

The main thing is that if both of you are listed on P411 that kind of takes the "suspicious wife" scenario out of the equation, and you'd naturally be much less reluctant to contact her out of the blue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I will NEVER just "take an okay on P411 without contacting at least one of them!!
Cool by me. The main thing about using P411 has been that I don't have to do much work (contacting the reference provider, asking her if I can use her as a reference, telling her the identity, etc., of the provider I want her to give a reference to); if any contact occurs I don't have to arrange it. Being one of the laziest men in Shelby County (which I think puts me high in the running for laziest in the United States, if not in the world ), I like it like that.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 11:35 AM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BCG---I had a ball when I played with you...you are a true hobbyist!
Old 11-24-2015, 12:52 PM   #15
katee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 155299
My ECCIE Reviews

BluffCityGuy.. The one time I had a wife contact me pretending to be another provider was a gentleman from P411. She called and asked if he was okay, and when I saw him last. I replied"he's great, I saw him Friday" she then proceeded to tell me she was his wife. She didn't want to cause
any problems... She asked what it would take for me to get out of "this" in which I told her that I'm a grown woman, enjoy what I do, I don't need saving. She said she'd pray for me.. Which is cool... Can't have too many prayers. But I'm quite sure things on the home front were not so civil. Anyway... This is why I tell the gentleman to please let me know that they are giving me as a reference. Just for safety moreless... Theirs! I reported it to Gina at P411 and they suspended his account, OR perhaps his wife did. I don't know... But it was a lesson learned for me.

I advertise on BP and screen accordingly, however if someone calls me and say they are a member on here, I asked them to PM me here and then proceed accordingly.
katee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women