Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2013, 10:54 AM   #31
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Think I need to cum back have some more samples of Shreveport's tasty feedings...Just didn't get enough..........Slurp you soon~~
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:16 PM   #32
ramblinman69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Well hello there Ms. Athena, I'd like to join in on this fun. Send me a PM please.
ramblinman69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 02:17 PM   #33
GtRacer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I'll definately supply one of those tasty feedings again. You know you can count on me!!!
GtRacer is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:11 AM   #34
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ahh you boys make a Cock Slut feel soooo WelCUM...........slurp~~
Old 11-07-2013, 07:57 AM   #35
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Ok Yall have convinced me to cum on over and enjoy some of the finer things that Shreveport has to offer,,,,oh and I will enjoy the dinning as well....Im a cummin 14-16 and look forward to slurping some new friends.........Yum~~
Good Morning Athena!

SO Glad you posted this thread! I have taken notes and OMG! Its ben since 2011 I think....I did ONE trip to Shreveport and have ben SO wanting to come back! I LOVE Mexican food so I am scrolling through the posts here to navigate where to go and I may stay 1 day over JUST since I want to get a couple "Me time hours of sight see in"

I pre paid and booked the hotel which took a day to study on where and now I am almost ready for a 6-7 hour drive. I hope we are close I don't wanna dine alone the whole trip.

Have a awesome day girlie. Prayin to not drive in rain but I am pretty excited. Last trip I was with another lady and we just got our own hotel incalls but I have a lot of music to make it there.How long is your travel? Flying? or drive.One last thing.............Do you know where I should look for photographers in Shreveport that may be available?

~Exotic Beauty~
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:54 AM   #36
GtRacer
Gaining Momentum

Mexican food.....El Potrillio....Youree Dr. @ 70th St. in southeast Shreveport. Excellent food and $0.99 margaritas. Taco Mania on Kings Hwy. just east of Youree Dr. ....excellent food as well!!!
Old 11-07-2013, 12:49 PM   #37
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

Podados, trejos in bossier and theres a really good one on barksdale idk the name of
jayded_angel is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:00 PM   #38
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im a cumming Im a cumming. I will be hitting town noon Thur 14th to Sat 16 noon, so plenty of time to feed me and feed me well......Now wheres the BEST Burger place in town....I want Thich Juice Meat..Yum!!
Old 11-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #39
GtRacer
Gaining Momentum

Mariscos La Jaibita on Barksdale Blvd.......very good as well JA. Trejos, the family has split up all the locations. The last 2 I went to were greasy and tasted like a mexican tv dinner.....haven't been in quite a while with so many others I really like. El Compadre on Kings Hwy. just east of Centenary is good as well. Dammit, was gonna do asian tonight but I guess it's gonna have to be mexican now.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #40
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yummmy juicy meat!! lol

http://www.examiner.com/article/best...and-fat-boys-1
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:06 PM   #41
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic Beauty View Post
Good Morning Athena!

SO Glad you posted this thread! I have taken notes and OMG! Its ben since 2011 I think....I did ONE trip to Shreveport and have ben SO wanting to come back! I LOVE Mexican food so I am scrolling through the posts here to navigate where to go and I may stay 1 day over JUST since I want to get a couple "Me time hours of sight see in"

I pre paid and booked the hotel which took a day to study on where and now I am almost ready for a 6-7 hour drive. I hope we are close I don't wanna dine alone the whole trip.

Have a awesome day girlie. Prayin to not drive in rain but I am pretty excited. Last trip I was with another lady and we just got our own hotel incalls but I have a lot of music to make it there.How long is your travel? Flying? or drive.One last thing.............Do you know where I should look for photographers in Shreveport that may be available?

~Exotic Beauty~

LOL Ill be driving in Thursday am, I could just see TSA checking my toy suite case.....Lord we would never get off the ground. Shreveport gave me such a warm wet welCUM last time and showing to do the same this time, Im sure they will welCUM you as well.......Enjoy
Old 11-10-2013, 12:14 AM   #42
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

I went to Hustler last time I visited. We had a blast!
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:54 AM   #43
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Again I was fed sooo well in Shreverport. I look forward to a return visit for more in January Oh and the food was good as well..............Slurp~~
Old 11-17-2013, 10:40 AM   #44
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Athena is too cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Again I was fed sooo well in Shreverport. I look forward to a return visit for more in January Oh and the food was good as well..............Slurp~~

Athena I had a AWSOME time! Prob gonna take a few "me days" to re group and SO excited to start touring again!

I enjoy you here in Eccie. Glad ur stays here are awsome too.Every gent was SO nice! I wanted to see everyone and site see but I had a VERY busy juggle (no sleep) plus Tried to "Thunder Up" and OH My!

Such Nice people! My previous tour should not have been so long back.Guess I will make this my 2 times a year or so trip.I like to do every 3 months rotations though.But anyways:

Bye bye Shreveport! I will be back soon! and LOVED the incall! Cozy

Have a positive Sunday and November Holidays,
~Exotic Beauty~
Oklahoma based...currently touring again
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women