Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47525
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2010, 09:27 AM   #1
ewm76903
Registered Member

Encounters: 5
Default Question and Rant about screening

I had asked this before, but in a different forum, at a different time when the other home for us was still running....

Anyway, I consider myself a part time hobby guy. I like the hobby, but I find my time is constrained. Thus, when I do partake, it will always be multiple hours, if not longer.

But, because this is a part time hobby, I find that being screened is almost impossible.

1. I have references, but they are gone now, retired or whatever. So, for a provider to contact them is impossible. Also, I always loose the numbers.

2. I work for a really small company, so P411 it completely out of the question. This is because of the fact that I do not advertise. And a strange person calling, starts rumors.

So, my question to providers and others, is there some other way to screen?

Also, why is my work so dang important to the screening process?

Sorry, just a rant to boot. My current situation does not allow me to partake in most of the lovely ladies that come thru here.
ewm76903 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:40 AM   #2
Cowboy2Step
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You can get p411 with out employer phone call if you can have two providers give you "ok's", otherwise try to find you a couple of "newbie" friendly's is my only suggestion, there may be other thoughts out there...
Cowboy2Step is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:41 AM   #3
cash69x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I would reconsider P411. It is a good place to keep provider ok's and I have never had anyone call my work from P411.
cash69x is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:32 AM   #4
ewm76903
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cash69 View Post
I would reconsider P411. It is a good place to keep provider ok's and I have never had anyone call my work from P411.
Cash....

Doesn't the verification from p411 require a phone to have them call and verify that at least you are a real person?
Old 01-12-2010, 10:49 AM   #5
Cowboy2Step
Valued Poster

Like Cash have had no phone calls to work...
Old 01-12-2010, 11:20 AM   #6
cash69x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewm76903 View Post
Cash....

Doesn't the verification from p411 require a phone to have them call and verify that at least you are a real person?

You may be right, I do not remember if she called my work or cell. I would send Gina a email and explain your situation and see what she says. Or you can contact her thru this site. I am 99% sure her handle is ginaxxx
cash69x is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:31 PM   #7
dmglt3000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I have been on p411 for a year and a half and all that is required is two provider okays. You can pay in cash for the service. I would also highly recommend the site for future screening. Dave.
dmglt3000 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:55 PM   #8
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My suggestion is you be more responsible about saving provider info IF you plan on seeing anyone.

Most of us require it to be from a reputable provider.

Also, if you DON'T choose to go with p411, your seriously missing out.

Its very easy, and you seem to make it more hard on yourself or so it seems.

Just like you prefer to see to be with quaility, so do we.

Another idea might be for you to get a hobby phone (pre-paid) and show 2 forms of ID.

Hope you get it worked out.
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:00 PM   #9
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4353
My ECCIE Reviews

Fromm a provider's perspective, I use to think that if someone didnt have recent verifiable provider references, that doing an employment verification would suffice but now that leo seems to be in the know on many screening techniques, including work verification....it seems useless to even try that method. I absolutely agree with gents on P411 being the route to go. Gina and the girls are awesome and if you let them in on your employment concern, they will work around that. They use the utmost discretion when verifying a client and a call to your work is not a must in the process.

I realize that screening can be a nightmare on both ends...guys want to make sure their info isnt out there in the for all to know and could possibly get into the wrongs hands and providers are so scared (again b/c of the infiltration of leo) that they have become so stringent on the screening process. Screening has definetly put a damper on the hobby lately; you want to ensure the safety and validity of both parties but it seems almost like a likeness to a mortgage application to get from point A to point "session". Lol

I still contact clients' okays on p411 just to be sure b/c it seems these days you just can never be too sure.

To the gents, all I can say is bear with a provider's screening and be patient. Speaking for myself, I know my intent is never to be intrusive on someone's life just to ensure saftey.

Smooches to all

Ashley
AshleyAshton is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:10 PM   #10
ewm76903
Registered Member

Default I agree completely

Believe it or not, I agree completely with every one's views expressed here.

I above all want the provider's to be safe first and foremost.

My problem is that I do this so infrequently, that it becomes like a teenager trying to buy a car for the first time.

1. To buy the car, you need credit. BUT
2. For the teenage, there is no credit, and a way is to buy a car.

But, in this situation, one might say the teenager should not buy new, but buy used and build the credit.

My response, in regards to this hobby is, if I buy used, then that will not be accepted, because the provider's in that category are UTR, and would not be considered reputable.

So, it is almost a chicken and the egg at this point.

As far as work verification, P411 can call me, simply because I am based out of the house for working, but to call "a boss", in my case, would cause me so much grief, that I may even be let go. In this environment, no way I would take that chance.

So, what should someone like myself do?

Also, I understand that I am considered a minority in this, so I expect this to be a long uphill battle. Which it shouldn't really be, but....them's the breaks.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:24 PM   #11
delimex007

Encounters: 17

My sincere opinion- Just send Gina of P411 an email and tell her your request .
She most certainly will find an alternate way and take care of your screening. Must say, P411 has been a great tool for me !!
delimex007 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:37 PM   #12
Lothar
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Believe it or not, I agree completely with every one's views expressed here.

I above all want the provider's to be safe first and foremost.

My problem is that I do this so infrequently, that it becomes like a teenager trying to buy a car for the first time.

1. To buy the car, you need credit. BUT
2. For the teenage, there is no credit, and a way is to buy a car.

But, in this situation, one might say the teenager should not buy new, but buy used and build the credit.

My response, in regards to this hobby is, if I buy used, then that will not be accepted, because the provider's in that category are UTR, and would not be considered reputable.

So, it is almost a chicken and the egg at this point.

As far as work verification, P411 can call me, simply because I am based out of the house for working, but to call "a boss", in my case, would cause me so much grief, that I may even be let go. In this environment, no way I would take that chance.

So, what should someone like myself do?

Also, I understand that I am considered a minority in this, so I expect this to be a long uphill battle. Which it shouldn't really be, but....them's the breaks.

Go buy a bicycle and give up on motorized transport. In other words, forget hobbying. If you can't provide RELIABLE provider references and you can't find a way to get P411 then you just need to give it up and stick with craigslist and backpage.
Lothar is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:53 PM   #13
Cowboy2Step
Valued Poster

LOL...shopping at CL and BP is like buying a car site unseen from the lemon lot...
Old 01-12-2010, 04:01 PM   #14
ewm76903
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy2Step View Post
LOL...shopping at CL and BP is like buying a car site unseen from the lemon lot...
Or...buying stock from Berdie Madoff.

Just a real bad plan.

Plus, like the rest of you, this should be fun, and not a major risk to both parties.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:33 PM   #15
Bowden
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:

So let me ask you a question. If you went down to borrow money and the lender called your boss for a work verification you would get fired? That is basically what P411 does. They also don't give any information back to your employeer. They also verfiy that the company you are working for is a legit company. Not a big deal to go through the process. I highly doubt you would get fired for that.
Bowden is offline   Quote