Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2012, 10:11 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Back on the trail, Obama clings to the teleprompter

I told you, after the stupid "You didn't build that" remark, the President's handlers would do what they could to keep Obama on topic, and saying what the focus groups and pollsters want him to say.

The "prompter" is back!

Planned spontaneity. The Obama tradition.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/back-o...rticle/2503841

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:53 PM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

LOL! Not surprised. If I was an Obamaton, I'd ignore this one too.
Old 08-03-2012, 02:36 PM   #3
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I hope they keep the words simple. No words like Corps that he can fuck up.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:41 PM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I told you, after the stupid "You didn't build that" remark, the President's handlers would do what they could to keep Obama on topic, and saying what the focus groups and pollsters want him to say.

The "prompter" is back!

thanks for another substantive tidbit
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 03:59 PM   #5
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
thanks for another substantive tidbit
He'd do well to be at 10%.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

you so know Ike was the first to use a teleprompter....I think it beats writing on your hand.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:40 PM   #7
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

but are they allowed in the debates? and in which 57 states will they be held in?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:06 PM   #8
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:

The "prompter" is back!

"After producers inform Hannity there is a script for the segment - which Hannity will read off a "prompter" - the two men mock Mr. Obama for using a TelePrompter, with Hannity saying, "I think Obama sleeps with his."
But the two then sing the praises of the device in keeping a candidate from saying something he might regret.
"It does make some sense though" to use a teleprompter, Romney tells Hannity. "I do understand."
He adds: "It keeps you from saying something you don't mean, you get the message out precisely the way you want to get the message out." Romney says he has used a TelePrompter "maybe five times" in the campaign. Romney in recent months has tended to use a teleprompter for most major speeches.
"It's smart," Hannity agrees. "You're right. You don't want to make a mistake. I'll tell you, they're out to just eviscerate anybody who makes a mistake."

And

"Some have been confused by Republican attacks the president's use of a TelePrompter, and Democrats note that presidents from both parties have used the device for more than half a century.

"It's a strange obsession because it's inane," wrote Robert Schlesinger in U.S. News and World Report last month. "Teleprompters are tools. Sure they're high tech if you've just emerged from the 1950s...but ultimately they're just a medium for prepared remarks, substantively no different from a sheet of paper on a lectern."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...-teleprompter/

Quote:
I don't live on here like you do. Not answering your "challenges" in what you consider to be a timely manner means less than the "challenges" themselves.

http://gawker.com/5901344/how-sean-h...-teleprompters

Bottom line is that this is just another "where the fuck does he find this shit?" post by cog.

Trying to defeat the president, moot point by moot point.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:15 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Hiya, Munchie! How you doing, old friend. Always nice to hear from you. Thank you for that steaming turd of wisdom, it's always appreciated. Sorry I can't give your post the credit it deserves, I'm too nice for that.

Hey, have your people call my people. We'll do lunch. Ciao!

Old 08-03-2012, 09:21 PM   #10
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
"After producers inform Hannity there is a script for the segment - which Hannity will read off a "prompter" - the two men mock Mr. Obama for using a TelePrompter, with Hannity saying, "I think Obama sleeps with his."
But the two then sing the praises of the device in keeping a candidate from saying something he might regret.
"It does make some sense though" to use a teleprompter, Romney tells Hannity. "I do understand."
He adds: "It keeps you from saying something you don't mean, you get the message out precisely the way you want to get the message out." Romney says he has used a TelePrompter "maybe five times" in the campaign. Romney in recent months has tended to use a teleprompter for most major speeches.
"It's smart," Hannity agrees. "You're right. You don't want to make a mistake. I'll tell you, they're out to just eviscerate anybody who makes a mistake."

And

"Some have been confused by Republican attacks the president's use of a TelePrompter, and Democrats note that presidents from both parties have used the device for more than half a century.

"It's a strange obsession because it's inane," wrote Robert Schlesinger in U.S. News and World Report last month. "Teleprompters are tools. Sure they're high tech if you've just emerged from the 1950s...but ultimately they're just a medium for prepared remarks, substantively no different from a sheet of paper on a lectern."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...-teleprompter/

I don't live on here like you do. Not answering your "challenges" in what you consider to be a timely manner means less than the "challenges" themselves.

http://gawker.com/5901344/how-sean-h...-teleprompters

Bottom line is that this is just another "where the fuck does he find this shit?" post by cog.

Trying to defeat the president, moot point by moot point.
Quote:
Hiya, Munchie! How you doing, old friend. Always nice to hear from you. Thank you for that steaming turd of wisdom, it's always appreciated. Sorry I can't give your post the credit it deserves, I'm too nice for that.

Hey, have your people call my people. We'll do lunch. Ciao!

Good comeback.

Trite, but truly lacking in vision or relevance.

And your next "counter attack"?

Can't hardly wait! (sarcasm, of course)
Old 08-03-2012, 09:33 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

What's to attack? Defend Hannity? I think not. Hannity is the most sanctimonious and least talented of the talk radio empire.

Sure they all use teleprompters at times. I think Obama uses them more, but I could be wrong. Even when I'm not, you'll say I am, so it doesn't matter.

And they all go "off prompter" at times. When Obama does, he's funny.

Not my fault.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:48 PM   #12
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I would be one hell of a politician. My grand daddy taught me at an early age to shoot the shit. I can stand up in front of any group and spout off for 60 minutes. A man that can't tell you the truth needs notes to keep his lies straight. Never trust a man that can't look you in the eye and talk to you. We have lost the ability to shake hands on a deal and know a man will keep his word. My grand daddy would kick my ass from up where ever he is if I ever went back on my word. I don't need to take an oath just shake my hand.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:51 PM   #13
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
What's to attack? Defend Hannity? I think not. Hannity is the most sanctimonious and least talented of the talk radio empire.

Sure they all use teleprompters at times.Fact I think Obama uses them more, Opinion but I could be wrong. Fact Even when I'm not, you'll say I am, Lie so it doesn't matter. Opinion, and the fact is it does matter whether you lie or not.
Because I don't know who uses a teleprompter more (Or give a shit), why would I say you are wrong? You project again.
And they all go "off prompter" at times. When Obama does, he's funny.

Not my fault.
You are right (you are wrong) but you are wrong again about what you are right about and wrong about.

Don't understand that?

I knew you wouldn't.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:54 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Sure I get it. Sometimes I'm wrong about things I'm right about except for those times when I'm right but instead I'm wrong.

See?
Old 08-03-2012, 09:56 PM   #15
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sure I get it. Sometimes I'm wrong about things I'm right about except for those times when I'm right but instead I'm wrong.

See?
Wrong. Try again.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women