Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70413
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47542
pyramider46370
bambino40321
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2010, 02:43 PM   #1
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Incall and Outcall Rate Differences

I have noticed that lately there are quite a few ladies who are charging more for outcall appointments.
If I have to get an incall location, I'm coming out of pocket for the cost of a room and therefore would have a raised rate to make up for that.
If I'm driving to do an outcall, the most I'm out of pocket is like $10 or $20. Definitely cheaper than acquiring a room. I understand some ladies use their home as an incall, that would save you the price of a room, but most providers do use hotel rooms for this.
If the provider is worried about getting lost, most of us have mapquest or navigational devices.
I just don't understand the logic behind the raised rates for outcall.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:47 PM   #2
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

Me either. My out call rates are lower for the same reason...in call costs me money out of pocket. Don't even get me started on cancellations. Its far less of an inconvenience for me to meet you at your hotel than for me to get one. I don't mind doing in calls, but for the reasons mentioned, I limit them to 2 hr + appointments.
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:59 PM   #3
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Allie,

I live in an area (Emporia) that does not have any providers and until recently was not able to travel to KC or Wichita to hobby.
When I called a few ladies to inquire about a outcall to my house they said their would be an xtra charge of 50 bucks They said this rate was to cover travel expenses.

Is it right maybe, maybe not but I understand that the lady has extra expenses for driving and hour or two to see me and I usually dont mind paying it the extra fee.

I am on a limited budget, so I dont get to hobby as much as I would like.
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:09 PM   #4
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

It could be a safety thing for some ladies. There is an added risk going to someone's own home/apartment or something the hobbyist set up. So some may feel that loss of control of the area is worth an added value to their services.
Kaboom is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:28 PM   #5
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 26603
My ECCIE Reviews

I have higher rates for outcall to compensate for gas and drive time...Plus I hire security to stay in a close proximity(within 5 min drive) to the outcall location...That's a safety thing, as far as I'm concerned.
but I HAVE my own incall, where I feel secure...so, I don't have to worry about getting a room...That makes a big difference.
topnotchmassage is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:16 PM   #6
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Outcall is FAR more likely to be a LE sting. Unless LE is specifically targeting you, they won't go to an incall location. It is much more efficient for them to set up a room and catch girls doing outcall appointments and guy arriving for incall.

Higher risk = higher reward = higher rate

Many of the girls charging extra for outcall already have a room. Either they are traveling or they have a full time place or they have an arrangement. Outcall means they need to put on street clothes and drive somewhere they may not be familiar with. If they have toys or props they need to pack a bag -- it can be a hassle. Even if the gas is only $5-$10, as Christine said the time is of importance. A 30-minute drive means a full hour lost to travel.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:36 PM   #7
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I like to be able to scope out the place that I am going to and deciding if I actually want to do the appointment or call in a cancellation. If something seems amiss then I can opt out.
If you have someone show up at your incall, you don't get to do that. Also, at an outcall, if you feel uncomfortable, you can leave. At an incall, you can't MAKE them leave without calling the front desk and risking exposure.
I have had a few guys rip me off at the incall location because they gave me my outcall rate. As I see limited clientele, I usually will get a room for one particular person. I don't have a high turnover, so it makes more sense for me financially to just do outcall and I consider it safer IMHO.
Anyone can be the victim of a sting, I've mainly heard of LE problems when they acquire a hotel room and do incalls and bust the men the men that show up. I have rarely heard of providers getting busted at an outcall location unless it's a hotel room. Not to say that it doesn't happen.
As long as you screen, screen, screen then you should be fine. Do your research first before committing.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:11 PM   #8
topnotchmassage
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 26603
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
Outcall is FAR more likely to be a LE sting. Unless LE is specifically targeting you, they won't go to an incall location. It is much more efficient for them to set up a room and catch girls doing outcall appointments and guy arriving for incall.

Higher risk = higher reward = higher rate

Many of the girls charging extra for outcall already have a room. Either they are traveling or they have a full time place or they have an arrangement. Outcall means they need to put on street clothes and drive somewhere they may not be familiar with. If they have toys or props they need to pack a bag -- it can be a hassle. Even if the gas is only $5-$10, as Christine said the time is of importance. A 30-minute drive means a full hour lost to travel.
You are SO right, questor...If I drive 30 mins from Independence to KC, Mo; and 30 mins back...That is a WHOLE HOUR I could be meeting with another client...Not to say every 'provider' has appointments booked back to back...but it certainly DOES cut time out of ANYONE in The Industry's day
topnotchmassage is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:31 PM   #9
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Questor answered before I could but in calls are far more safer LE wise because they dont have to worry about where there going, besides its a lot easier for LE to set up for an outcall because they control the time and place.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:59 PM   #10
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

When you travel to them (outcall for ladies, incall for men), LE can establish the command center, prepare the backup troops, test the video cameras, & do sound checks before you arrive.

Unless you're in KCK where they don't record what LE does to you.
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:57 PM   #11
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Allie Kat, a lot of girls do what you do. They get the room specifically for that encounter. And for them, incall is more of a hassle. There are lots of ladies who work this way, and the higher rate for incall makes more sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
I've mainly heard of LE problems when they acquire a hotel room and do incalls and bust the men the men that show up. I have rarely heard of providers getting busted at an outcall location unless it's a hotel room.
As BB said, the usual MO is for LE to set up a command center at a hotel room. They place ads as providers and when men call they set up incall dates. They also pretend to be clients and call ladies to come to them for outcall services. Then when they catch the ladies they can persuade them to help them set up more men. It's risky for anyone to go to where they don't control the situation.

From the perspective of getting caught in a sting, incall is safer for the provider, outcall safer for the client.

But as you say, Allie Kat, you gotta screen screen screen.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:18 AM   #12
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I can see that both incalls and outcalls have certain advantages for different people. I think this Kat's curiosity has been satisfied. LOL.
Thank you everyone for your input!
=)
Old 08-03-2010, 11:40 AM   #13
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Mod, please delete - misfire.
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:54 AM   #14
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Incall/Outcall

Allie Kat; why would a catnipdipper not have pursued you and requested/pleaded for an encounter?

No incall available.

Just 2 stray Cats with no where to go.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:14 PM   #15
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I know. I'm sorry.
=(
Just a personal choice. Incall is only available for gentlemen I have seen before or gentlemen with stellar references.
When I make an incall appointment, I have to go out and procure the room and sometimes even drive closer to where the client is so it makes it more convenient for him.
I just had an experience this weekend where I got an $80 room specifically for this gentleman and he still only gave me my outcall special weekend rate of $150. Now you do the math and figure out what my profit was. LOL. I wasn't a happy camper, not to mention I drove quite a ways to get this room so it would be a shorter trip for him.
Lesson learned though.
=)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women