Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
DreamyKisses
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 56236
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Asking For A Reference "Etiquette" That All Providers & Their Bookers Should Know & Follow....

I am posting this post because of the wasted 6 hours I spent passing e-mails back and forth with the appointment booker of another provider today, after I had initially gotten an e-mail from her requesting a reference for a former client of mine. Even though the booker was proclaiming "years of experience", it was clearly, quite obvious from the many e-mails back and forth that she did not know the proper professional etiquette one should follow when asking another provider for a reference, which I had tried to point out to her in each e-mail.

So, I am going to post here for anyone who does not know such etiquette and needs to know it. Then hopefully more providers will follow this easy to remember, normal professional protocol to approaching another provider when asking for a reference. Or we all can at least hope......

First, when a provider needs to approach another provider in an e-mail or even in a phone call (in cases of needing information in a hurry), for the purpose of obtaining information on a possible client, the approaching provider should start the e-mail or call with an introduction of themselves. The introduction should contain their name, website (if they have one), phone number (if they have one that is searchable & Not blocked if calling ), names of any websites you may have reviews on, be a member of that are well known in the biz and also if on any verification sites. If sending an e-mail, the e-mail should always be sent using your work e-mail address.

Second, be polite and apologize to the provider for taking up some of their valuable time and ask them if they have a moment to help you out with a request. (I personally think that's a nice approach towards asking for a reference on someone). Need you ask why....?

Third, go into explaining what you are requesting...... the reference.... give the provider as much details as you possibly can about the client to help her remember him, so she can give you an accurate reference for the right person.

Fourth, take the time to thank her for sparing a moment to help you out with this reference and also it would be nice to offer to help her out if she ever needed anything ever in the future.

End it by wishing her good tidings like.... Take care, good luck, be safe and happy humping Always! LoL

Then at the bottom of the e-mail you should have your links to your website and if you wanted to the links to any of your reviews or profiles on verification sites!

Now you ask why should all of this be done in the first place?

Well it's a great safety tool for one! There have been cases of Significant Others posing as a prospective provider of a client, writing to providers just to get information on their SO's. Even cases where the SO is an obsessed provider. Obsessed with a client. There are so many things that could happen or even has happened before to many, this world is too dangerous!

Also it is just plain professional courtesy! It is NOT the receiving providers job and should not be her time spent going out searching for this information on you to make sure you are legit! You are the one wanting the reference! It should then be your job to make sure everything is supplied to the receiving provider, to save her some time so she can give you that reference in a timely fashion!

So Ladies, remember and please follow these easy "Asking For A Reference Etiquette" Tips!

Always!! Supply Everything and Be Polite!!

Be Safe and Good Luck To Each and Everyone Of You Lovely Ladies!

Keep on Humping!!

Hugs and Kisses,

DreamyKisses

http://dreamykisses4u.com/
DreamyKisses is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:49 PM   #2
Andrea Davis
Seductive Concierge

User ID: 5808
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great information Dreamy, I hope Ladies take the time and use this advice!
Andrea Davis is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:02 PM   #3
LatinaVeronica
Veronica Santiago

User ID: 7430
Location: Based in Texas Coast But, I Do Tour All Over U.S. & Europe
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea Davis View Post
Great information Dreamy, I hope Ladies take the time and use this advice!

Amen,
Ladies this is what keeps us safe !!!

THANKS Dreamy
LatinaVeronica is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:21 PM   #4
Mariah Moore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9765
My ECCIE Reviews

Great thread Dreamy Ladies listen up this is valuable information...
Mariah Moore is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:37 AM   #5
dayna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21629
My ECCIE Reviews

Wonderful thread Dreamy,,I cold not have said it better myself
dayna is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:08 AM   #6
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I won't even deal with a third party for a reference unless I know them. Renee at Apres Vous and Annie at Christopher's cuties are the ONLY agencies I have ever dealt with. Both are timely and very glad to help.

If I get an indy who has an assistant, I flat out tell her I need to speak to the provider in question or will not give any info. out. If they want the reference, they need to follow certain guidelines.

You can also pick up the badge on my sig line to let others know you are a reference friendly provider.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:55 AM   #7
Candence
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Dreamy! That was an excellent thread on the necessary information needed for reference request... and even the "why's" and "why not's". I found this information very enlightening. Made some good points in regards to proving our validity that I had never considered.

Can we make this a sticky? Great info for new providers!
Candence is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 07:21 PM   #8
DreamyKisses
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 56236
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Your Welcome and Thank You!

Your welcome Ladies and Thank you for the compliments on it! Also Thank you for the badge London!

Stay Safe!

Hugs,
DreamyKisses
DreamyKisses is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women