Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2018, 09:41 PM   #1
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59
Default TexasJess has threatened me and others with her Turkey baster

This BSC woman won't stop sending me PM's with insults and threats, she's still salty from her earlier meltdown on multiple threads, I can forward her initial and following PM's to any MOD to get this straighten out.

She lives and roams all the ISO threads looking for unsuspecting members, check her post history before attempting to see her, I suggest men run the other way and find a reputable provider
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 09:54 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

A turkey baster as a murder weapon. Why hasn't Hollywood come up with this?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 10:00 PM   #3
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

What exactly scares you about her Turkey Baster? Is it the size of it, where it’s been used before, her basting skills, what?
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 10:03 PM   #4
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

I like some Turkey sandwiches
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 10:08 PM   #5
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
What exactly scares you about her Turkey Baster? Is it the size of it, where it’s been used before, her basting skills, what?
We know where she came from and what she offers, I want no part of the Turkey baster
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 10:11 PM   #6
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
We know where she came from and what she offers, I want no part of the Turkey baster
Maybe a compromise is in order then?...Say a strap-on with maybe only a 6” fake dick?

On a non-hijacking note: This hoe is BatShitCrazy, worse than Horseface, and if she blows up inboxes with PM’s like she does with ISO responses then definitely report her to the ModTards...I think she’s already booked a reservation to BanTown she just needs a little more help getting there!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 10:24 PM   #7
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Maybe a compromise is in order then?...Say a strap-on with maybe only a 6” fake dick?

On a non-hijacking note: This hoe is BatShitCrazy, worse than Horseface, and if she blows up inboxes with PM’s like she does with ISO responses then definitely report her to the ModTards...I think she’s already booked a reservation to BanTown she just needs a little more help getting there!
She thought she was slick coming at me with insults through PM's and sending my response to the mods, I'm ready to play her game here and get things straighten out,

she'll think twice before threatening another member here, she's a newbie to the playing games here
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 10:31 PM   #8
thicknesslover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

BLM I'm a little confused or slow but wtf are you talking about bro
thicknesslover is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 10:41 PM   #9
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Looks like she ate way to much turkey.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 11:01 PM   #10
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
Looks like she ate way to much turkey.
Maybe all the creamy gravy she loves
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 11:10 PM   #11
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh for turkeys sake lol.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 11:21 PM   #12
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

Quote:
This BSC woman won't stop sending me PM's with insults and threats,
This is your friend:

https://www.eccie.net/profile.php?do=ignorelist
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 11:37 PM   #13
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
She thought she was slick coming at me with insults through PM's and sending my response to the mods, I'm ready to play her game here and get things straighten out,

she'll think twice before threatening another member here, she's a newbie to the playing games here
Lies. Bullshit. More groveling. Please stop by with with your dramatic lies and b*******. If you would like I could go back and research the thread and show that you clearly were the one that started all of this b*******
econd of all I simply asked you to stop harassing me and told you that I was going to be reporting your messages that ARE threatening and vulgar to the mods.
YOU then you turned around and threatened me again that you were going to go online and post more b******* so clearly you're the one is causing problems and your the one obsessed with me. You just can't simply stop.
You have never seen me or had any encounters with me so you're definitely not a good reference on who I'm good for and who I'm not good for.

What you should be worried about is how many times in one week you had to change your handle I wonder why that is.

NOW if you're done with your antics and your parade of b******* I'm sure that everyone would like to to stop reading about you and your fear of the turkey baster.

Funny how you disrespect degrade and talk down on various forums daily about me??
You can't go one day without mentioning Texas Jess but yet as soon as I say something back to you oh..you're so offended that you need to make traumatic post just stop it. Be a man about it and move on.
Old 07-26-2018, 11:47 PM   #14
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Lies. Bullshit. More groveling. Please stop by with with your dramatic lies and b*******. If you would like I could go back and research the thread and show that you clearly were the one that started all of this b*******
econd of all I simply asked you to stop harassing me and told you that I was going to be reporting your messages that ARE threatening and vulgar to the mods.
YOU then you turned around and threatened me again that you were going to go online and post more b******* so clearly you're the one is causing problems and your the one obsessed with me. You just can't simply stop.
You have never seen me or had any encounters with me so you're definitely not a good reference on who I'm good for and who I'm not good for.

What you should be worried about is how many times in one week you had to change your handle I wonder why that is.

NOW if you're done with your antics and your parade of b******* I'm sure that everyone would like to to stop reading about you and your fear of the turkey baster.

Funny how you disrespect degrade and talk down on various forums daily about me You can't go one day without mentioning Texas Jess but yet as soon as I say something back to you oh you're so offended and you need to make traumatic post just stop it be a man about it and move on.
Go take your EDIT-AGand stop your BSC post
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 12:11 AM   #15
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post

Funny how you disrespect degrade and talk down on various forums daily about me??
You can't go one day without mentioning Texas Jess but yet as soon as I say something back to you oh..you're so offended that you need to make traumatic post just stop it. Be a man about it and move on.

Again. Stop. Move on.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women