Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160512
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452921
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2015, 05:25 PM   #31
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Libmonkeys calling someone a plagiarist... While Oboyking has a fake birth certificate... Fucking Ozombies
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 05:32 PM   #32
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Speaking of Plagiarism....Remember this guy?

Shirtless Biden Washes Trans Am In White House Driveway

WASHINGTON—Taking advantage of the warm spring weather Monday, Vice President Joe Biden parked his 1981 Trans Am in the White House driveway, removed his undershirt, and spent a leisurely afternoon washing the muscle car and drinking beer.

"This baby just needs a little scrub down," said Biden, addressing a tour group as he tucked the sweat-covered top into the belt loop of his cutoff jean shorts. "Gotta get her looking good so I can impress the chicks when I'm cruising down Pennsylvania [Avenue]."

White House aides said that Biden pulled into the driveway shortly before noon, the chorus of Night Ranger's "(You Can Still) Rock In America" blaring from
his car's stereo. According to witnesses, Biden spent several minutes maneuvering the Trans Am into the perfect spot, and was observed drumming his fingers on the steering wheel until the song came to a close.
The shirtless 66-year-old then entered the executive residence and greeted employees with a round of high fives and a variety of nicknames.
"Hey, hot stuff, looking good," Biden told a passing aide. "Would you know where I could get a little bucket and sponge action? My mean machine needs to be cleaned."
After acquiring the necessary washing materials, the bare-chested second-in-command returned to the driveway, where he spent several moments staring in apparent awe at the firebird decal on the hood of his car.

Biden, who purchased the white Pontiac in 1983, has made an annual tradition of taking time off each spring to wash and tune-up his vehicle. In 2008 alone, the veteran politician reportedly missed two dozen Senate sessions in order to spend some quality time "taking care of [his] baby."
"He does this every year and it really seems to rejuvenate him," Sen. Christopher Dodd (D-CT) said. "Back in 2001, the car was up on blocks in the National Mall, and he was so busy rotating those tires that he bailed on the confirmation hearings for secretary of state."
"What're you gonna do, though?" Dodd added. "That car rocks."
As Biden gently applied a sponge to the hood and moved it in small circular motions across the car's contours, a number of White House interns walked by and caught the vice president's attention.
"She's a real beaut, ain't she?" said Biden, popping open a wide-mouth can of Coors Light and tilting back his head to take a long drink. "Back when Smokey And The Bandit came out, everyone wanted the black paint job, but looking back now, I'm thankful the dealership didn't have it in stock."

"Oops, looks like I got a little brewha in the flavor-saver," added Biden, referring to his wispy, four-day-old mustache. "Any of you girls care to join me for another tallboy?"
Biden then spent the next 15 minutes boasting about the features on his Trans Am.
"They don't make kick-ass T-tops like this anymore, sweetheart," said Biden, shaking his head in exaggerated disappointment. "And check out these gold snowflake rims. They're a real bitch to clean, but they're totally worth it."
"Back in the day we used to call 'em panty-melters," Biden continued. "One babe caught a glimpse of those rims after a Cinderella concert in '86 and she couldn't get into that backseat fast enough. If any of you girls wanna take a ride, just let ol' Joe know."
For the remainder of the day, Biden occupied himself with hosing off his car, giving the side doors an extra coat of wax, and throwing out a variety of items from beneath its front seats, including crumpled-up fast food wrappers, a number of soft packs of Doral kings, an issue of Cheri magazine from 1991, and Senate bill S. 486.
According to White House officials, Biden was still hanging out in the driveway long after dusk, revving the engine at passersby and explaining the intricacies of a turbocharged V-8 motor to anyone within earshot.
As of press time, Biden had convinced Jennifer Britmore, a 41-year-old mother of four visiting from Indiana, to let him show her around D.C.

Now, there's some interesting on-point commentary. When in doubt or lacking a coherent response, post up something about Joe Biden.

Fuck-wit.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 05:34 PM   #33
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Libmonkeys calling someone a plagiarist... While Oboyking has a fake birth certificate... Fucking Ozombies
Fucking 'tard.....still with the fake birth certificate. And, the world is flat. And, evolution is just a theory. Get a clue, knucklehead.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 05:45 PM   #34
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Iffy is a genetic misfire.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:16 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Prove any of it, you braying ass.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:24 PM   #36
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I'm going to vote for him because he is black.
+1
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:26 PM   #37
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
What a prop this guy was. Turns out he's a Dr. but an empty suit. So much for being the Right's colorful play toy.

See how easy it is to list your sources Dr?

Source
PLEASE DONT HATE HIM BECAUSE HE IS BLACK !
Old 01-22-2015, 08:32 PM   #38
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Now, there's some interesting on-point commentary. When in doubt or lacking a coherent response, post up something about Joe Biden.

Fuck-wit.
If this is a true story about the Veep, I could hang with him.

Plus, he has a hot wife. I'm old enough to appreciate that.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 08:55 PM   #39
rioseco
Valued Poster

Yes she is sexxy as hell !

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women