Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60170
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40394
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2012, 10:30 PM   #1
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38
Default I Confess...I am a HUGE PRINCE FAN!!!

that being said...I love this concert footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKAlC...eature=related

I have seen him (6-7) times in person.

The 1st time, I went the day of the concert and got a ticket at the door for $13.00 and sat anywhere I wanted to on the lower prom seats at the Summit.

And also he is one of the best guitarist around!!
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:39 PM   #2
Satin
Valued Poster

Same here DM, favorite Artist of all times and arguably one of the most talented. When he put out his first album at 18,(For You) he produced, wrote, sang all lyrics and played all the instruments(27). Unheard of... I have never missed a Prince concert and he's the only person I care to see...

Damn DM, what got you thinking of Prince?
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:32 AM   #3
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25
Talking DM what you know about Starfish & Coffee or Maple Syrup & Jam

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post

And also he is one of the best guitarist around!!
True DAT!

Always liked Prince myself too
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:57 AM   #4
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Prince is a beast! Simply one of the most talented cats around! And Satin you're right playa, when I heard his first album in '78 I was fuckin' FLOORED! I never knew that one man could play all those instruments effectively and as efficiently as he did!

I've seen him four times, all in the '80s.

The first time was on the Controversy Tour back in 1981 at The Summit with The Time and Zapp. When he played 'Head', he went on top of the speakers with his guitar and started rubbing the neck real fast and would lick it afterwards. The whole place was SCREAMING!!!

The next year('82), Vanity 6 were the opening act. Y'all remember how bangingly fine Vanity was back in the day! I swore my dick got hard when she bent over one time! And during one song on Prince's show, this fool had a bed onstage and was humping it like crazy!! Y'all already know how the women reacted! LOL!!

Next was the Purple Rain Tour with Sheila E. being the opening act in '85. She was killin' the fuck outta those timbales. Yet another slammin' show!

I last saw him on the Lovesexy Tour in '88. Sheila E. was on drums KILLIN"! Prince did two shows that night. he had the Summit ROCKIN"!!

I would love to see him again as he ALWAYS puts on a helluva show. And for a lil' dude in this 50's he has the most energy of anyone I've ever seen in that age bracket.

He is simply a legend, no doubt!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:05 AM   #5
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Another thing I wanna add is how everybody thought Prince was a faggot, especially when her first busted on the scene wearing a trenchcoat, some draws and boots. When I saw that shit I was like "what the fuck, is he gay??" But the truth of the matter is, Prince probably has gotten more pussy than all of us combined!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:31 AM   #6
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I admit singing Purple Rain a time or two in the Karaoke Bar

One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:26 AM   #7
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwil62 View Post
The first time was on the Controversy Tour back in 1981 at The Summit with The Time and Zapp. When he played 'Head', he went on top of the speakers with his guitar and started rubbing the neck real fast and would lick it afterwards. The whole place was SCREAMING!!!
Damn Kerwil...that's the 1st one that I went to, $13.00 to get in the door. There is some footage of the concert at the Summit on youtube.

Since James Brown and MJ are gone....He's the last of the BIG 3??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Damn DM, what got you thinking of Prince?
I saw that concert footage at work. I wish his old ass would tour Houston one more time!!!
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:30 AM   #8
Smoke2nd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

As a life long musician, yes a white blues bassist, he is definitely a monster on the six string.
Very talented musical guy, Prince.
I probably have 2 of his songs on my ipod....ijs.
Smoke2nd is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:06 AM   #9
Stalion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

"Same here DM, favorite Artist of all times and arguably one of the most talented" He's one of the all time best in my book. Outstanding composer and musician.
Stalion is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:25 AM   #10
Satin
Valued Poster

Out of the Big 3 - Prince, Michael Jackson and Madonna, I've always liked Prince the most. Very mysterious dude, but his talent was undeniable. Freaking musical genius. You're right Kerwil, he's banged more hoes than we could ever imagine.

Being a Prince fan club member gets you advance notice on upcoming concerts and the chance to buy first. I've never had worse than 5th row on any show.
He was here in a small club downtown with a local Houston singer a while back. Totally different show but still the man.
Funny story DM: me and my boys went to his hometown to try to see his crib. That didn't work out so well...lol
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:40 AM   #11
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

My mom loves prince.

Trey is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:41 AM   #12
Guest072614-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 68

Very jealous of you guys who got to see Prince live in his prime. Not that he's isn't still going strong.

And I agree, one of the best to ever do it.
Guest072614-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:28 PM   #13
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Prince is the greatest living guitarist around now. (Other than Stevie Ray Vaughan who was the best IMHO)

Check out this guitar solo of Prince at the rock and roll hall of fame.........

I have seen Prince about 7 times over the years. The first time he was touring with his first album.....with the cut Soft and Wet..........He was on tour with Teddy Pendergras.....Peabo Bryson and Prince.

Prince opened up and did three songs.......off that first album.....He was actuallly booed coming out there is those thigh high boots and those femine tendencies.......Couldn't believe it.........But, that crowed was there for Peabo and Teddy...........lol

Saw him later during the Controversy tour and saw him twice during the Purple Rain tour that sold out 7 straight days at the summit. That first show of that 7 day sellout.......after THe Time finished the lights came on and there was a guy dressed up looking like Michael Jackson with the red jacket walking around on the floor. People started throwing drinks at him.............LOL

Checked him about again during the Raspberry Beret tour and saw him twice in Vegas at his club.

Then got a surprise show of his one night when he just walked on stage at this club in New Orleans and took over the show.

In New Orleans, the locals avoid Bourbon Street and go to clubs on Frenchman street. You can see many famous musicians that live in NOLA, just hanging out and many times you can see something that will blow your mind.
I was at a club on frenchman street........Prince was dressed in a T-shirt, Jeans, boots and a bandana.......Didn't even look like him......he was at a table with other people.......walked up on stage took the guitar and turned it out for those in the club.....It was mind blowing........He didn't play any of his songs..........Played blues, jazz and just basically fucked up the place with his guitar playing.....it was amazing.

Check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwq64...eature=related

For a guitarist truly working it........Got to have a Lil Stevie Ray.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0zy0...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HktgpCOW_6E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P-TBtuRbyc

Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:46 PM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I believe there are programs out to help you fucktards.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:27 PM   #15
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Anyone ever seen Kenny Wayne Shepherd. That guy can shred and is self taught.

This could turn into an argument real quick but Joe Walsh makes playing a guitar look effortless. I thinck the dude can play rhythm and lead at the same time.

A guy that took me by complete surprise with his ability with a guitar was Lindsey Buckingham. It never occurred to me that he was the one playing all those solos with Fleetwood Mac until I saw them in concert. I thought he just had an incredibly strong voice.
boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women