Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-04-2020, 08:00 AM   #1
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15
Default Cryptkicker(crypto) vs Da Great States of Shine Da Great! Hear he hear he.....

First of all my foooking citizens or those under my leadership, da great is back. For now...like literally folks have had to beg da great to come back. From what da great has heard eccie is foooking beyond boring. Da great sees dat da great has not been lied to. Mod ties strong as ever but it seems dat crypto is the only Mod dat has a problem WID da great and da other mods, who love da great, won't step in and overrule or sideline crypto from anything dealing wid da great. Every time crypto penalizes da great it's always enough to point da great out, no warnings just straight to a 3 month ban. It's curious how others get opportunities from crypto to go all Willy nilly on threads and never go anywhere but let da great say anything dat can be construed anywhere near points it's always ten points or more, enough to ban da great. Folks crypto is da bill O'Brien of mods. How da foook do you run off hop. Dats how important da great and sisto are to dis operation. This site is a foooking boring senior citizens home that no one wants to be a part of without. Just check out the lack of activity and people are mostly bored so what does that say about the state of the site. So this is your opportunity crypto to publicly state why you point bully da great. Foook dm's da great wants this shit out in the foooking open. Or just recuse yourself from anything dealing with da great! Or perhaps, gasp, fairly foooking moderate da great! #mod ties #never give up my connect #snitches are bitches #la familia #power #love #respect. Tooodlez.....(for those inquiring da greats 3rd annual foooking food stamp barbeque in emancipation park has been postponed because of no seating)
Old 04-04-2020, 11:42 AM   #2
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

hi shine. just wanted to stop by and say hi. because i am completely disgusted by the nonstop trolling that is permitted on this site, i'm not posting in any threads except for the Orange Clown thread, which i consider a public service.

go easy on starting a bunch of threads. maybe do like 1 thread a week. go for quality not quantity. if you follow the rules, crypt shouldn't issue any points. do not engage the trolls no matter what they do please. i'm pretty sure most of them are 1 or 2 infractions from getting banned. there's someone upstairs that has my back. i don't why or how, but it is what it is.

ur right, without you and VenusNova posting, it's been pretty boring here.

bummer about the food stamp barbeque. food stamp porterhouse and 40s are the best..

#loyalmanservant
Old 04-04-2020, 06:47 PM   #3
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

...........and the shit show restarts.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:47 AM   #4
shinepro
BANNED

So da great gets pointed for dis foooking thread. You can't make this foooking shit up. I'm out you'll won't hear much else from me, I see crypto has made up whatever crypto is mind up on da great and frankly no one censors da foooking great so crypto you win, you'll won't be hearing much from me anymore , I'm going elsewhere with my party! Tooodlez #i am my own mod! #modties #la familia #connected #no masnursing home #shine da great has been reborn!........hmmmmm.
Old 04-05-2020, 11:32 AM   #5
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
So da great gets pointed for dis foooking thread. You can't make this foooking shit up. I'm out you'll won't hear much else from me, I see crypto has made up whatever crypto is mind up on da great and frankly no one censors da foooking great so crypto you win, you'll won't be hearing much from me anymore , I'm going elsewhere with my party! Tooodlez #i am my own mod! #modties #la familia #connected #no masnursing home #shine da great has been reborn!........hmmmmm.
Old 04-05-2020, 05:04 PM   #6
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Old 04-05-2020, 07:16 PM   #7
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Thanks for the reminder Russ.

Don't let that covid get your momma, shino.
Old 04-05-2020, 11:58 PM   #8
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
Thanks for the reminder Russ.

Don't let that covid get your momma, shino.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
gents, don't turn around or look back, jus keep walkin. but fortunately i happen to have my bear spray on me. hope this shit works as advertised..

umm that's why i don't fuck with oujee boards or voodoo unless i need some serious mayhem to chill me tf out..
Old 04-07-2020, 02:59 PM   #9
shinepro
BANNED

Interesting you guys would ask about my mother. Actually I'm more concerned about you foooking old folks who have responded here negatively because my mother has enough common sense to not buy sex. So in all honesty to all the negative posters here, my prayers are with you and your uncontrollable desires. So please be careful. Tooodlez.....
Old 04-07-2020, 03:06 PM   #10
shinepro
BANNED

As to cryptkicker, there was nothing disrespectful about this post to staff deserving of the 5 points you assessed me. Actually I worded this in the best foooking way I could, I believe you have undeservedly bullied me with points and I wanted an explanation out in open as it seems different rules apply for different people. I am allowed to question your moderation without being threatened with more points or is this all the way censorship. Please help me understand because I didn't quite get the gist of your pm. Please do it publicly though crypto because da great has nothing to hide and we are all friends here? Tooodlez.... #modties!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2020, 03:15 PM   #11
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
As to cryptkicker, there was nothing disrespectful about this post to staff deserving of the 5 points you assessed me. Actually I worded this in the best foooking way I could, I believe you have undeservedly bullied me with points and I wanted an explanation out in open as it seems different rules apply for different people. I am allowed to question your moderation without being threatened with more points or is this all the way censorship. Please help me understand because I didn't quite get the gist of your pm. Please do it publicly though crypto because da great has nothing to hide and we are all friends here? Tooodlez.... #modties!!!!!!

Points/warnings/bans are a private matter between staff members and the person who received them.

Old 04-07-2020, 03:18 PM   #12
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Interesting you guys would ask about my mother. Actually I'm more concerned about you foooking old folks who have responded here negatively because my mother has enough common sense to not buy sex. So in all honesty to all the negative posters here, my prayers are with you and your uncontrollable desires. So please be careful. Tooodlez.....

There is a lot of similarity between this post and several of sis chaps posts.

Also, as much as I detest your board persona, you will never find me talking about your family members.
Old 04-07-2020, 03:19 PM   #13
shinepro
BANNED

I have the right as a member here to question how I'm moderated sir. I have been bullied with points while certain miscreants can do whatever they want and stay here. Just come out and say you just want this board to consist of tbone, Russ, dear john slit, and Boardman(that these folks are immune and can say what the foook they want,but the rest of us have to walk a tightline and never question anything. That seems like something out of the sixties sir and I respectfully announce I have the right to respectfully disagree with your moderation of da great. All da great asked was for an open discussion because quite a few of us would honestly like to understand how points are issued etc, because it sure as hell doesn't seem like it's done impartially. Tooodlez. #da real mod ties.
Old 04-07-2020, 03:23 PM   #14
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Yes sir....it's kind of funny they come back the same day.
They will fuck up soon enough...they just need a little time.
Old 04-07-2020, 03:25 PM   #15
shinepro
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
There is a lot of similarity between this post and several of sis chaps posts.

Also, as much as I detest your board persona, you will never find me talking about your family members.
Sir in all honesty I literally never think about you until you show up on a post of mine. I simply wish you the best. If I didn't like someone I would simply ignore that person and never engage them. Like I said you are a non factor to me until you pop up with something negative to say and I have to rack da greats brain to remember for whatever reason between you and whoever that you don't like da great. In all honesty da great would prefer you stay off da greats posts as da great stays off yours.....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women