Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2015, 03:29 PM   #31
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Go tend to your cats

Lexi and Dorthy's love affair continues.

WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 03:50 PM   #32
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As I said, rude, narcissistic, brat.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 04:07 PM   #33
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
As I said, rude, narcissistic, brat.

~

nevertheless fucking hot

Old 03-15-2015, 04:08 PM   #34
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Never mind cunts. Carry on.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 04:19 PM   #35
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
Why don't you leave her to her threAD then, or put her on ignore. She has a point. If you're a fat bitch own that shit or lose some weight. You following her around every threAD trying to be mother hen or den mother is fucking annoying and makes you look like the one with the problem. You made your point sheesh
Fuck watching men fight.

Old 03-15-2015, 04:25 PM   #36
Bombay
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchToast View Post
Big boned in the true sense of the word like beach volleyball player size and height? Those girls are hot beyond anything.

"hot beyond anything."??

You can't be serious.

Those girls have NO ASS AT ALL! The one on the left looks kinda sexy but the one on the right seems to have man shoulders and flat saggy titties.
Bombay is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 04:32 PM   #37
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombay View Post
"hot beyond anything."??

You can't be serious.

Those girls have NO ASS AT ALL! The one on the left looks kinda sexy but the one on the right seems to have man shoulders and flat saggy titties.

Uhhhh, "those girls" refer to beach volleyball women in general. You know they come in all shapes and sizes.

Old 03-15-2015, 04:39 PM   #38
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Quote:
Why don't you leave her to her threAD then, or put her on ignore. She has a point. If you're a fat bitch own that shit or lose some weight. You following her around every threAD trying to be mother hen or den mother is fucking annoying and makes you look like the one with the problem. You made your point sheesh
FYI, she is the one following me around creating drama, calling me a grandma & saying I have a bunch of cats. She started this thread because she saw one of my post in ISO and couldn't leave it alone. I wished her a Happy Birthday and was trying to lay off her, but I'm sick of her starting drama filled threads on a daily basis insulting various groups of people. All will be well in your mind until she starts degrading black providers. Why don't YOU put me on ignore if I bother you so much, lol. You're no better than I am and as I recall, you have been following me around as well, rofl.

She says she loves BBWs...bullshit, you don't love BBWs and start a thread like this, saying they look like they've swallowed a kangaroo, etc...

"Small BBW - Ate A Miniature Pony"

"Medium BBW - Ate A Kangaroo"

& let's not forget her comment about how she was one of the few providers with a pretty face <mirror, mirror on the wall>

You remind me A LOT of a provider who used to be here, she & I didn't get along either.

~

Old 03-15-2015, 04:40 PM   #39
AlexisMoore
Latina MILF

User ID: 207567
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im a BBW and ok with it. I am losing weight and getting healthy again. My mistake, having a baby in my 30s. I did not bounce back like in my early 20s. I have alot of hard work ahead, but ih well. I own who I am.
Language doesn't matter. It is what it is. I do really well in Houston also. One thing I am lucky about is my looks. Thin, curvy, fat, whatever, I look the same. So that helps alot. So I play that up alot. And I have a nice rack, natural. Guys love that. So when i do lose weight, I will be HOT!!
AlexisMoore is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 04:45 PM   #40
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchToast View Post
Uhhhh, "those girls" refer to beach volleyball women in general. You know they come in all shapes and sizes.

Nice photoshopped ass
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 04:55 PM   #41
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
FYI, she is the one following me around creating drama, calling me a grandma & saying I have a bunch of cats. She started this thread because she saw one of my post in ISO and couldn't leave it alone. I wished her a Happy Birthday and was trying to lay off her, but I'm sick of her starting drama filled threads on a daily basis insulting various groups of people. All will be well in your mind until she starts degrading black providers. Why don't YOU put me on ignore if I bother you so much, lol. You're no better than I am and as I recall, you have been following me around as well, rofl.

She says she loves BBWs...bullshit, you don't love BBWs and start a thread like this, saying they look like they've swallowed a kangaroo, etc...

You remind me A LOT of a provider who used to be here, she & I didn't get along either.

~

So many choices for a hobbyist and not too many for a provider.

Old 03-15-2015, 04:59 PM   #42
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ Has absolutely NOTHING to do with competition, I don't like rude people who get off at the expense of others; I will take the high road now and leave her to her BBW bashing.
Old 03-15-2015, 05:06 PM   #43
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

& let's not forget her comment about how she was one of the few providers with a pretty face <mirror, mirror on the wall>

~

Um Negative Grandma You come to all my threads I didn't even know who the fuck you were till my last thread... I dont like you and I dont care about you opinion obviously I hit a nerve because your bitching and complaining... Like i told you on my last thread if you dont like what I write dont read it simple... Everyone talks shit on this board if your that fucking sensitive then you need to find a book to read and stop reading my threads.. I am not degrading anyone go back to that dictionary and look up terms.. I would never degrade blacks because im part of that race now go feed your cats... meow

Take your own advice & put me on ignore
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 05:11 PM   #44
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Never mind cunts. Carry on.
She is like a magic birthday candle that never blows out dont waste your breath on her... muah
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 05:49 PM   #45
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Another Thread About Something I Been Seeing Alot Of & Its Funny As Hell In My Opinion... Grab Some Tissues & Midol Because Someone Is Going To Get Ass Hurt... Nothing New

BBW Providers Always Post On ISO Threads When Guys Say No BBW Here Comes Someone Posting How About A Medium BBW ? I Just Seen Someone Now Post She Is A Small BBW But Doesnt Wear Plus Size?

Wtf How Can You Call Yourself A Medium BBW When Your 5'6 With No Weight Listed But You Look Like You Swallowed A Kangaroo For Lunch?

The Other Provider Calls Herself A Small BBW But Is 5'5 With No Weight Listed Or Pictures & Calls Herself VOLUPTUOUS In Her Ad... You Are Not A Small BBW If Your VOLUPTUOUS ijs...

So Can Someone Explain The Diffrent Levels Of BBW's Since Some Girls Have Different Levels

My Thoughts Correct Me If Im Wrong...

Small BBW - Ate A Miniature Pony

Medium BBW - Ate A Kangaroo
At 160 lbs your over halveway their
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women