Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2018, 11:04 AM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Serious Question... How Does Something Like This Happen?

I guess what I dont genuinely understand is how can yall (those that support and beleive in this guy) think that a person in his position who cannot communicate with his kids until they're adult and in college... could have anything in common with the average person... this attitude is beyond elitism. Most Kings and Queens of history's past didnt even behave in such a disturbing way. Let me see..I'm a billionaire but I dont want to really talk to and engage my kids until they're grown...I mean like really you cant make this stuff up. This guy is beyond fucking pathetic. and please dont waste your time trying to defend this one..just take it on the chin and keep it moving...

Quote:
Donald Trump’s first wife has claimed the president was not able to properly communicate with his children until they became adults.

Ivana Trump, who is the mother of his oldest three children, said the US president struggled to interact with his own children and engage with them on a level they understood until they started going to university.

The socialite and former fashion model, who was married to President Trump between 1977 and 1992, added: “He was not able to do it until the kids were in university”.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 02:11 PM   #2
rdodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

It's because he doesn't have to kowtow to the establishment and he promised to shove their faces in the dirt and Make America Great Again and get rid of the illegal furriners and make all those jobs come back.

And because a sizable contingent of American voters (the Trump core, about 35%) is desperate for a change and doesn't care what his background is as long as he does what he said for them.

Buyer's remorse is likely to come around.

As to his morals or lack thereof - we don't usually care about those because we separate personal behaviors from political agendas and abilities. (Everyone knew Bill Clinton was an Arkansas horn dog - but it had nothing to do with his ability to work the political system.) Trump's core believes that he's rich so he knows what he's doing. They don't look any deeper than that.

They know he has nothing in common with them. But so what? Neither did Hillary Clinton.
rdodger is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 02:55 PM   #3
Gentleman57
Registered Member

The choices were pathetic. Trump was merely the lesser of a bunch of evils.
Gentleman57 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 03:50 PM   #4
NoTell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I guess what I dont genuinely understand is how can yall (those that support and beleive in this guy) think that a person in his position who cannot communicate with his kids until they're adult and in college... could have anything in common with the average person... this attitude is beyond elitism. Most Kings and Queens of history's past didnt even behave in such a disturbing way. Let me see..I'm a billionaire but I dont want to really talk to and engage my kids until they're grown...I mean like really you cant make this stuff up. This guy is beyond fucking pathetic. and please dont waste your time trying to defend this one..just take it on the chin and keep it moving...
Another minor league attack on TRUMP!?

Look back over the last 2 years and see that the MEDIA (News, Bill Maher etc) have attacked and LOST to TRUMP EVERYTIME!!!

BIG D is THE MAN!!! He is MY PRESIDENT!!!
NoTell is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 04:54 PM   #5
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTell View Post
Another LITTLE league attack on TRUMP!?

Look back over the last 2 years and see that the MEDIA (News, Bill Maher etc) have attacked and LOST to TRUMP EVERYTIME!!!

FIXED IT....
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 05:04 PM   #6
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTell View Post
Another minor league attack on TRUMP!?

yes he is your president...no care to address the OP's context. or are you saying he is your Jesus Juice and you want to bury your head in the sand on the topic.. if you cant answer intelligently its ok..just say so...dont make yourself seem extra foolish... keeping your mouth shut is also an option my friend. ;-)
Old 01-06-2018, 05:16 PM   #7
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdodger View Post

They know he has nothing in common with them. But so what? Neither did Hillary Clinton.
Hillary didnt come from this type of snobbish elitism...regardless of her politics she absolutely had more in common with You , me, and everyone else than Trump ever could....She is a cheated on wife, mother who raised her kid, and has empathy & compassion...Trump has none of those traits. Being in his position and not communicating with your kids until they are in college is inexcusable...
Old 01-06-2018, 05:53 PM   #8
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

You are seriously mental if you believe all of that ^

But then again, most Obama lovers are.....

Hey here's an idea....

If you wuv you some Obama so much maybe you could have him come over and spoon you..........

But seriously, why dont you start political threads in the political forum? Those posting limits suck, don't they?
Old 01-06-2018, 06:04 PM   #9
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Uhh Sorry but I dont do pivoting....this is about El Trumpie not any one else...the OP's topic is pretty devastating to those who thought he was a man of the peoples when he's not even a man of his own kids...at least until they were in College...
Old 01-06-2018, 07:22 PM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Hillary didnt come from this type of snobbish elitism...regardless of her politics she absolutely had more in common with You , me, and everyone else than Trump ever could....She is a cheated on wife, mother who raised her kid, and has empathy & compassion...Trump has none of those traits. Being in his position and not communicating with your kids until they are in college is inexcusable...
When was Hilliary mom of the year? Vince Foster probably has a different view than you.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 07:44 PM   #11
NoTell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Sistine Chapel - A quiz for you. You have 24 hours to complete, if you choose to accept

1. Name 3 things that Obama did for the good of the American people.

2. Name 3 things Trump has done to hurt the American people.

* Please explain your responses. Good Luck
NoTell is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 08:12 PM   #12
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Wrong forum again, op.

Yawn

Lay off the Jesus juice and go fap to your mj poster.
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 09:30 PM   #13
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Michael Jordan MJ or Michael Jackson MJ ?
Old 01-07-2018, 01:24 PM   #14
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Hillary's time as running the secretary of state office as "pay for play" is well known, tons of stories recorded in legitimate press. The percentage of people who made contributions (payments) to her foundation before getting their first meeting is astronomical. And usually followed by a favorable decision from the government.

Of course she didn't receive the money directly. It went to the foundation account. From there, the foundation would give grants to various companies - who would then hire Hillary's henchman as consultants at outrageous fees. If you consult, all you have to do is give your opinion over the phone.

Don't close your eyes to this. Take it on the chin. Hillary would rid your dick off, and use it to scramble your eggs any chance she got. Better sleep with 1 eye open.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 04:46 PM   #15
LittleSpike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Sistine, you're a credit to your race (whoever the hell they are)!!! LOL.

LS
LittleSpike is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women