Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47543
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2010, 09:18 AM   #136
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Oliver's writer died yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
I didn't mean it quite that way, WTF. My apologies to Rudy if it comes across as though I'm harshin' on him.

He is a big boy. Sooner he learns that his po-etic wax on life is just as amusing to some is theirs is to him. Sooner we can forget all this political crap and figure out why, we'd rather play golf than screw some beauty with big ole hooters. Didn't use to be that way you know! Love used to mean never having to say you're sorry.!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:30 AM   #137
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I didn't mean it quite that way, WTF. My apologies to Rudy if it comes across as though I'm harshin' on him.

It just struck me as a really funny thing to say in the midst of a convo that is essentially about interpreting elections in a representative form of government.

In any form of government, others can & do speak for me all day every day. I may not like who picked 'em...gol...I can be a real self-loathing bastard after a few too many! I may not like how they got picked. I sure as hell may not like what they say in my name. But, it happens.
I guess it is just a choice of words. I didn't pose the "speak for me" words intitially (I believe it was some mouthy guy from down south...).

So no, I don't believe anyone speaks for me. But I do recognize that I have people who do represent me...sometimes to my chagrin. There is a difference. If that's what you all mean by "speak for me", it might be better to be more clear. Clarity in communication causes less problems.

The most efficient form of government is a monarchy...and I am all for it...as long as I am the monarch. Sadly, I have trouble getting others to go along with that.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:48 AM   #138
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
I guess it is just a choice of words. I didn't pose the "speak for me" words intitially (I believe it was some mouthy guy from down south...).

So no, I don't believe anyone speaks for me. But I do recognize that I have people who do represent me...sometimes to my chagrin. There is a difference. If that's what you all mean by "speak for me", it might be better to be more clear. Clarity in communication causes less problems.
I can't find the quote so I don't know to give the props to... but I absolutely agree that,

"Precision in language leads to precision in thought."

"...[I] all..." didn't mean nuthin' by "...speak for me..." as I had no DOGmatic in the hunt by that point. No one speaks for me, either!!

Following along with the convo as best I could, I found it humorous in the manner previously alluded to. That's all.

Quote:
The most efficient form of government is a monarchy...and I am all for it...as long as I am the monarch. Sadly, I have trouble getting others to go along with that.
Hmmnnn....being ruled by one who really has no concern or care for me.... it does have some appeal! Do you charge extra for that????
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:54 AM   #139
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
I prefer benevolent despots. Monarchy is hereditary and there is no way to know that my progeny would be as benevolent as I am
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:10 AM   #140
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
being ruled by one who really has no concern or care for me.... it does have some appeal!
Oh, you have misread me Sys. I have concern and I do care for ya. Probably just not as much as you do though.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:24 PM   #141
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
..despite what PJ thinks Mass residents are fairly happy with the healthcare system Mitt Romney put into place.
Not so much: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...form_a_success

And the costs are just beginning to explode.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:34 PM   #142
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Dat be me folks!

Quote:
Olivia, Mass. does not speak for me!
HollyMollie, I just said a Senator from Mass. does not speak fo me on healthcare.

To recap, RK made a point, Olivia cheered it, I counterpointed it, RK said something or other, I made a dumb ass remark about a mayoral election in Houston and walked right into one, RK invites me to pat his ass, not my type, RK then has trouble finding my point, I told him again he wasn't my type but that it did not appear he was looking to hard(thank God) There, I hope that cleared up any confusion with my precise recap

Quote:
I

"Precision in language leads to precision in thought."

k:

All that and ain't not one single mind been changed! Ans thinks it funny, I should have known better ... just waiting on Nicollet B to tell me how great Putin is, again.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:48 PM   #143
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default ''I wuz fer Healthcare fer I was aganist it''..Senator Brown, just before offering up his daughters! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Not so much: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...form_a_success

And the costs are just beginning to explode.
Counterpoint

http://globalwarmingmisinformation.c...h/201001220004

Brown campaigned against federal health reform by pointing to success of coverage expansions Massachusetts already achieved
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:17 PM   #144
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:

Whadda ya know??? Hell really is OTHER people! If you ever tire of the current handle, I'm guessing "Jean-Paul Sartre" is still available!
Are we allowed to do that here? That is change names/have multiple accts? That was like a big no no in the old clubhouse
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:53 PM   #145
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Counterpoint

http://globalwarmingmisinformation.c...h/201001220004

Brown campaigned against federal health reform by pointing to success of coverage expansions Massachusetts already achieved
Like a poll by Harvard and the Boston Globe is unbiased? Right!
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:58 PM   #146
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Like a poll by Harvard and the Boston Globe is unbiased? Right!
bout as biased as my recap!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:53 PM   #147
Fuggum
Registered Member

"In another question, residents were nearly evenly split over whether Massachusetts could afford to continue with the law as it stands: 43 percent said the state could not, and 40 percent said it could." (Boston Globe Article, 9.28.09)

The problem is this:
In theory, all plans sound great.
In reality, most plans suck.
Fuggum is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:46 AM   #148
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default 8 out of 10 are wrong according to BushBackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuggum View Post
"In another question, residents were nearly evenly split over whether Massachusetts could afford to continue with the law as it stands: 43 percent said the state could not, and 40 percent said it could." (Boston Globe Article, 9.28.09)

The problem is this:
In theory, all plans sound great.
In reality, most plans suck.
Here's another nice quote, since we are cherry picking and dissing sources.

''The poll found that 79 percent of those surveyed wanted the law to continue, though a majority said there should be some changes, with cost reductions cited as the single most important change that needs to be made.''
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 06:38 AM   #149
Linus
Account Disabled

I would just like to say that I wish the media would show us the bodies of all those poor poor people that have died because they have no health care. Anyone that can get to a hospital in this country is supposed to be seen and treated.

The next issue on health care is that many people could afford insurance, but choose not buy it.

Yes we have problems with health care in the US, mostly caused by people in our legal system, so don't look for the government to take on that task. Had we put together a panel of 100 of the smartest people from the ranks of doctors and businessmen we could probably fix our system. However, that is not what we did! We put together a group of 100 elected jackasses that no longer represent those who voted them into office. A group of men and women that in their mind believe they are now our royals.

One last point for someone on the left to PLEASE explain to me. If this bill would have saved lives and made our system better whydid most of it not go into effect until after the next election, and why did congress make themselves, their staff's and families exempt from being in the system?
Linus is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 06:56 AM   #150
smoothnsilky
Amazonian Goddess

User ID: 2786
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just saw this thread and must thank Massachusetts also! Now to get Arlen Sphincter out of PA!!
smoothnsilky is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women