Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: First Appointment Requests
Yes, I hate it when a customer asks for the first appointment. 8 20.51%
No, I do not mind if a customer wants to be first. 13 33.33%
Neither, I have no opinion either way 8 20.51%
Write in Your own response 10 25.64%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-23-2014, 07:18 PM   #391
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Different Wavelengths

Now, you are either being condescending or else we must be operating on different wavelengths even though we are speaking on the same subject.

My point is simply that there are many little quirks in the minds of providers that annoy them even when the request is put forth politely. (That girl who accused the man of "thinking what she does disgusts him", but he just wants something wet to put it in, is totally wrong, but of course now I won't ask that from her).

The entire point of this conversation is to point these little quirks out and justify them if you can.

. . . Have you been paying attention?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
You've used the word learn, yet you use phrases that indicate you do not. Not to be mean, but I'm curious, so I'm going to ask......Has learning or even simply using common sense, ever seemed to be an issue for you?
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 07:30 PM   #392
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Now, you are either being condescending or else we must be operating on different wavelengths even though we are speaking on the same subject.

My point is simply that there are many little quirks in the minds of providers that annoy them even when the request is put forth politely. (That girl who accused the man of "thinking what she does disgusts him", but he just wants something wet to put it in, is totally wrong, but of course now I won't ask that from her).

The entire point of this conversation is to point these little quirks out and justify them if you can.

Condescend: to descend voluntarily to the level, regarded as lower, of the person one is dealing with; be graciously willing to do something regarded as beneath one's dignity; deign.

Now that we have a definition, we see that when someone of MaxiMilyen's intelligence engages in an exchange with you, she is indeed "condescending." And rightly so.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 09:54 PM   #393
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The witless one harpoons himself again.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 10:06 PM   #394
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
Nicely said, Old-T. Should I need an advocate I may send you a post.
Please feel free to do so. Just be forewarned that I usually like to be paid in caffeine.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 10:54 AM   #395
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 12:27 PM   #396
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

To your inability to learn? Why yes. Yes, I have.

To your narcissistic need to perpetuate the erroneous belief that all females are silly, stupid, or illogical, especially providers? Yes, again.

To Your inflated Ego rearing it's head and conversing about the very thing you actually never will make a real effort to understand, because your belief that females have quirks, rather than even considering the possibility that it might be you who is actually the one with "quirks"? Yes.

Try thinking about or conversing about why YOU were so offended by the response, rather than focusing on the other party's reaction to your "innocent" request. Doesn't your reaction to her response say more about your communication skills, your inability to show compassion, and/or your need for attention? You seem to insist on being the offended party and continuously exhibit attention seeking behavior by continuing a long winded diatribe of poor pitiful me and when will they get it in their "little" heads and understand, "Mine's bigger, so I'm right!", and by trying to provoke others into seeing the situation, as you do, so you will feel validated. There's nothing wrong with validation, however, you can't seem to get much or even any at all from most here. I would advise that you seek elsewhere, because and in case ya hadn't noticed, most folks have evolved out of the notions you seem to be determined to hang onto. Ask yourself if adamance about such beliefs, are actually doing you any good? Clearly, and it appears to the rest of us, they indeed, are not. Change is good....try it, ya might like it.

So yes, dear. This silly little ninny's been paying attention, or hadn't you noticed?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 01:35 PM   #397
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Nothing small about Maxi's "pretty little head". If I ever get to Dallas......
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 09:10 AM   #398
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Reckless Rant

Hey, hey, whoa!

No one has said that all females are silly or stupid except yourself.

Nor do I think that men are better or smarter than women and I have known many women much smarter than me, but they still process certain events differently than men.

There is no need to go off on reckless rant against the messenger, but then it does lend credence to my premise about how little things can wreck a session before it even begins simply because of misunderstandings rather than malice.

The only point I wanted to highlight was that girls in general seem to have these hidden trip wires and if a man makes a false move, it's all over.

There was no intent to deprecate women, just to uncover those little quirks that might cause irritation so as to avoid them. Why is that a bad endeavor?

. . .Now try to chill out and have a Merry Christmas!

Quote:

To your narcissistic need to perpetuate the erroneous belief that all females are silly, stupid, or illogical, especially providers? Yes, again.

To Your inflated Ego rearing it's head and conversing about the very thing you actually never will make a real effort to understand, because your belief that females have quirks, rather than even considering the possibility that it might be you who is actually the one with "quirks"? Yes.

Try thinking about or conversing about why YOU were so offended by the response, rather than focusing on the other party's reaction to your "innocent" request. Doesn't your reaction to her response say more about your communication skills, your inability to show compassion, and/or your need for attention? You seem to insist on being the offended party and continuously exhibit attention seeking behavior by continuing a long winded diatribe of poor pitiful me and when will they get it in their "little" heads and understand, "Mine's bigger, so I'm right!", and by trying to provoke others into seeing the situation, as you do, so you will feel validated. There's nothing wrong with validation, however, you can't seem to get much or even any at all from most here. I would advise that you seek elsewhere, because and in case ya hadn't noticed, most folks have evolved out of the notions you seem to be determined to hang onto. Ask yourself if adamance about such beliefs, are actually doing you any good? Clearly, and it appears to the rest of us, they indeed, are not. Change is good....try it, ya might like it.

So yes, dear. This silly little ninny's been paying attention, or hadn't you noticed?
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 10:08 AM   #399
SkirtChaser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

First of the morning usually goes to her SO.
SkirtChaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 01:20 PM   #400
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Hey, hey, whoa!

No one has said that all females are silly or stupid except yourself.

Nor do I think that men are better or smarter than women and I have known many women much smarter than me, but they still process certain events differently than men.

There is no need to go off on reckless rant against the messenger, but then it does lend credence to my premise about how little things can wreck a session before it even begins simply because of misunderstandings rather than malice.

The only point I wanted to highlight was that girls in general seem to have these hidden trip wires and if a man makes a false move, it's all over.

There was no intent to deprecate women, just to uncover those little quirks that might cause irritation so as to avoid them. Why is that a bad endeavor?

. . .Now try to chill out and have a Merry Christmas!

Women don't have hidden trip wires. You trip yourself up when you do not consider the party you address and show compassion, concern, or whatever word you want to use, when you address said party, whether it be a man or a woman. In case you haven't noticed, you get much the same types of reactions from the gents on this board as ya do the women, hon. Think about what you really wish to convey and how folks will respond before you set your words in stone and maybe you will generate less disdain from some, amd stop confusing those who might mistakenly take your words to heart and continue to perpetuate your words as those which should be adhered to. Your meaning is interpreted by many here, so be clear, rather than blase' and/or condescending.

Communication is the KEY. There's no other way to say it. Learn how to communicate a little better and so many will not read into the meaning of your less than appreciated words. Ever hear of passive aggressive? You use nice words, but the meaning rings clear and true to those paying attention. So, if you don't wish to appear as a mysoginistic turd, then stop using the very words that indicate you are just that. Smh.

Now, in answer to your original thoughts. The lady was upset, because of the way you approached her with your question. You didn't stop to consider how many folks have poor communication skills, and often indicate all kinda nasty stuff she prefer not to have aimed at her. And no, it's not our job to put up with inconsideration, no matter what we do or who it comes from. We provide a much needed service for the gents who need us to do what we do best......

Pay Attention to them.

Now, I've paid a lot of attention to you and the bill is in the mail. Unfortunately, it's become outstanding and until it's paid, I can no longer be of service to you. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated!
Old 01-20-2015, 11:07 AM   #401
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I'm taking a break !
I see you are back from your break and back to insulting inquiring minds

Quote:

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 11:09 AM   #402
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCause View Post
OK, look, FG may be the Son of Sam for all I know but how the hell did you get arrogance out of that post"? And don't reference earlier posts please. My question is specifically directed at your criticism of his last post. Seems he didn't say one word that any man in the world hasn't said hundreds of times in a locker room somewhere.

Inquiring minds want to know.
I'm with JC on this one. I think FG is a over all loon but his question was not loony and on it's merits was reasonable.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 02:36 PM   #403
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I'm with JC on this one. I think FG is a over all loon but his question was not loony and on it's merits was reasonable.
Awesome, tell us something you haven't said, hon. Or, did the point, once again, fly over my "pretty little head", (not at all an insult) as usual, per your perception? Why would anyone believe the request was stated in anything other than in an insulting manner? Either way, it's just too much for lil ole me to ponder, darlin'.

FYI, this "pretty little head" insult, is one that should need no explanation. It's condescending, implies worriesome, and unable or incapable, of understanding that which men are more suited to.

Sorry love, chipped the paint on my nail, must run as I'm overwhelmed at the thought of making my own appointment, then I have to pick color, and so on....

Oh lawdy, whateva shall I do. A man! A man!, much wiser than I could eva hope to be....that's all I need and all will be well......I may swoon.....

How's the golf game?
Old 01-20-2015, 03:31 PM   #404
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol

Quote:

I love this hooktard
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 03:35 PM   #405
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It may not be completely fair, but any question is colored by the requester. And in FG's case that coloring can be somewhat tainted because of his history. Then, as the thread unfolded, he demonstrated that he wasn't really asking a question but pontificating his world view. Had someone else asked exactly the same question in a different wording the conversation may well have taken a different turn altogether.

Until he changes his reputation I am afraid all FG's posts will be read with a jaundiced eye.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women