Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47547
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2015, 01:43 AM   #421
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
While my dick may be long enough for me to step on, im careful to step around it.

You keep saying they broke the law, but no one has even been charged with a crime. . .let alone convicted. The Texas attorney general on the other hand has been charged with breaking the law. . .where is ur outrage?
I'm not in Texas retard. We had our own corrupt attorney general...and we got rid of him.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 01:45 AM   #422
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I thought the modern democratic had finally come around to being against the buying and selling of people. I guess they have to be alive and possible voters. Wait! Most of the children being aborted are black and half are girls. So the democratic supporters of PP are racist, sexist and are back in the skin game (human slavery).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 06:35 AM   #423
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You are becoming unhinged judy, seek help.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 07:29 AM   #424
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjay View Post

Ganogen implants fresh dead babies on to mice and grows organ/part to full size. Ganogen then sells to highest bigger a kidney or other part for implantation back to human receiver, in this case, a kidney / dialysis patient near the end.
So PPH makes no profit off tissues that are used to save lives. Those tissues would otherwise be thrown away and people have a problem with this?

Next you say PPH aborts live babies. What do YOU consider a live baby? 21 weeks?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 07:33 AM   #425
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I thought the modern democratic had finally come around to being against the buying and selling of people. I guess they have to be alive and possible voters. Wait! Most of the children being aborted are black and half are girls. So the democratic supporters of PP are racist, sexist and are back in the skin game (human slavery).
Your analysis of what is happening in the Democratic Party is about as spot on as your analysis of what happened to the missing airliner. Stick to what you know, blowing sailors dockside.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 08:28 AM   #426
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I'm not in Texas retard. We had our own corrupt attorney general...and we got rid of him.
So if a Democrat attorney general in another state is charged with a crime u would not be outraged??? riiiiiight, no one is gullible enough to believe that.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 12:13 PM   #427
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So PPH makes no profit off tissues that are used to save lives. Those tissues would otherwise be thrown away and people have a problem with this?

Next you say PPH aborts live babies. What do YOU consider a live baby? 21 weeks?
The thing is they are not doing what he said.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 07:21 PM   #428
johnjay
Gaining Momentum

Default PP rents space to Stem Express and others

Read this from 15 years ago:

http://www.nrlc.org/archive/news/2000/NRL03/2020.html

20/20's thorough investigation lent further credibility to calls for further investigation of how body parts of aborted infants are obtained from abortion clinics. Questions surround the issues of profit, consent, and the modification of abortion techniques when fetal body parts are sought.
For example, in a hidden-camera interview with Jones, a Missouri pathologist, Jones asserts that his company, Opening Lines, routinely makes large profits. Under relevant federal law, only "reasonable payments" are to be allowed.
That same interview revealed that Jones believes that by using legal "mumbo jumbo" it is easy to get women to "consent" to having their aborted babies used in medical experimentation.
In addition, in a 20/20 interview with James Bardsley of the Maryland-based Anatomic Gift Foundation, there is a strong suggestion that a different abortion technique than usual is used when there is an attempt to harvest tissues and whole organs.
Or, as 20/20 put it on its web site, "[T]here is evidence that companies may be violating the law, by openly trafficking fetal body parts, influencing consent to donate and modifying abortion procedures."
johnjay is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 07:37 PM   #429
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjay View Post
Wow....15 years ago and still no convictions?

While I got you here let us look at some facts...

http://www.abort73.com/abortion_fact...on_statistics/

WHEN DO ABORTIONS OCCUR?
  • 89-92% of all abortions happen during the first trimester, prior to the 13th week of gestation (AGI/CDC).
  • In 2011, 7.3% of all abortions occurred between 14-20 weeks' gestation; 1.4% occurred ≥21 weeks' gestation (CDC).
  • Percentage of 2011 Reported Abortions by Weeks of Gestation* (CDC):
Like I have said repeatedly, I do not believe in late term abortion but if we believed wtf you looney tunes were saying you'd think all abortions were late term, that is just not factually true. Maybe that is why these stories never gain any traction.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 10:37 PM   #430
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

High Five little fella!

This---> http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...-stem-express/

Let the Sun Shine In!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 07:50 AM   #431
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Did you take that picture on a "field trip" to the "hospital," SLOBBRIN?

That obviously isn't an abortion.

What's your point?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 08:51 AM   #432
johnjay
Gaining Momentum

No matter what anybody's views are on condom usage, the pill, the morning after pill or even first trimester abortion, This activity is a pure act of barbarism. It seems that the only thing that could move some of you is if the video showed a fetal tissue BBQ outside PP. This is sick. Find a place in your being to protect the innocent.
Old 08-14-2015, 09:03 AM   #433
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

we can have the woman choosing what happens with her body or we can have politicians in Washington decide for her. . . im gonna side with the woman having the right to choose.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 09:04 AM   #434
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Did you take that picture on a "field trip" to the "hospital," SLOBBRIN?

That obviously isn't an abortion.

What's your point?
That is a C section...but our right wingers think it abortion.

RWW Reality...Everything is shit. The country is going to shit! Shit Shit Shit!

Reality....Just a good ole Baby Ruth.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 10:06 AM   #435
johnjay
Gaining Momentum

Southtown - It has been documented that there are several instances and locations where the "legal paperwork" was rammed down women's throat while at a completely vulnerable time to give her rights over. Again, this is a massive and coordinated crime conspiracy to attain the fresh fetal organs for the purposes of re-animating them re-casting them for sale and re-implantation to another human. How is it any different than slipping a mickey to a dude and he wakes up in skid-row motel with a slice on his side. ....The location of the late term infant? Barbarism, plain and simple.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women