Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2019, 08:28 AM   #1
cavmen
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default General warning to my friends of eccie

I’ve recently experienced someone screenshot of old posts, storing them, photoshop them and posting them to their benefit. I have seen it many times in his or her past posts of this behavior.

I don’t know about you but this is my take on it.
To me, this is a behavior of mentally disturbed person who feel insecure of online forums. Who save, twist, and post what others say?
My guess will be that this kind person
1. probably has hard time staying offline due to need know what is going online.
2. probably has hard time with real world life due to need to be online to live their life.
3. should seek help and find life outside hobby/online.
4. should be avoid due to instability of mood/behavior/mental.

This is just a warning based on my own opinion with a discussion with a friend who happens to be a doc (shrink). Make your own opinion and decision.

Now time for me to stay offline
Peace!
cavmen is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 09:14 AM   #2
bluegoose1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Lol a shrink ... did he/she tell you that it’s good to take your on advice . My opinion
bluegoose1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 11:19 AM   #3
Pounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegoose1 View Post
Lol a shrink ... did he/she tell you that it’s good to take your on advice . My opinion
Boom!
Pounder is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 11:57 AM   #4
cavmen
BANNED

You crossed state line to promote/defend. I admire your loyalties and respect your opinions.
I’ve done same for Samantha-Yi. Only difference is my lady has better Personality and the Looks (x100 better) and skills are (leave it to imagination). Sorry that her price is too high compared to your old lady.

Sincerely, Thanks for your or ordered opinions or inputs.
Old 08-02-2019, 12:33 PM   #5
holmes50
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

I truly love the ignore function on this site.....
holmes50 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 01:50 PM   #6
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

MANGINA
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 02:47 PM   #7
Wotperin
Registered Member

Default Thanks Holmes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmes50 View Post
I truly love the ignore function on this site.....
Allow me to thank you for pointing out the ignore function on this site...

Thank you!
Wotperin is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 05:08 PM   #8
Lovestolick66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

holmes thanks for the ignore function reminder, me also thinks this is the drama delete key as well.
Lovestolick66 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 06:44 PM   #9
cavmen
BANNED

Now how bright it is to come to Cavmen’s post and post they’ve ignored. Idiotic behavior just killed their ability to post anything else. Is this how Alabama guys play? I don’t think I can hang with AL board. I am going back to tx board where we don’t play ignore game like chicken. We stand up for what we believe.
Peace out!
Old 08-02-2019, 07:20 PM   #10
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 09:21 AM   #11
JayMax03
Gaining Momentum

JayMax03 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 11:07 AM   #12
Hue Briss
Account Disabled

Encounters: 89

Cavmen, if you really want to help out the members of this site - post some fucking reviews instead of stirring up shit........using this site without contributing to it makes you a POS parasite.
Hue Briss is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 11:12 AM   #13
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded. . .

• #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 11:16 AM   #14
Hue Briss
Account Disabled

Encounters: 89

Yep, looks like I checked all the boxes. I’ll take my warning but that changes nothing.
Hue Briss is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 02:45 PM   #15
cavmen
BANNED

Hue Briss,
Finally there is someone in AL who speak their mind and stand up for himself. I respect that. I knew not all men in AL are chicken or boys who hide behind girls or speak for bitches (or bitches with multiple eccie ID pretending).

I started this post to get honest opinion in continuing of my coed post of “Real Deal Asian” but all I got was sarcasms by guys or behalf of some bitch.

An honest post of the information of a great girls visiting Birmingham turned into circus by a bitch who I never met and real or fake mod. Now I know why that bitch did what she did. A mental case of lack of getting what she wants and gathering from members here she has always been like that.

Hue sir you’re the first in AL board who got my respect. Don’t be a AL chicken.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women