Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2024, 04:27 PM   #1
GoodPerson
Premium Access

Encounters: 10
Default Scams on 512-293-8088 and 917-690-7302?

This happened with one of my friends, which is probably scam. Thought to share here. Putting the sequence on each line for easy understanding which may seem to be too long of a story (because it is ). Decide for yourself if it is scam or not.
Let's say my friend's name is A, number 512-293-8088 person is B, number 917-690-7302 person is C.

A messaged B about seeing the ad.
B sends photos.
A inquires B about the area and says that ad mentioned about credit card accepted, which is strange and asks if cash is fine as accepted by others also.
B sends the address.
A to double confirm the amount asks about it and if address is hotel and for room number.
B confirms the amount and asks about the time.
A confirms the time.
B then mentions that only money transfers is accepted like through cashapp, pays, zelle, etc.
A mentions that he is not comfortable with transfers and can give cash.
B says that gift card like eBay is fine.
A agrees and asks for the room number again.
B says that room number will be confirmed after reaching the location.
A buys a gift card and goes to the location and messages to provide the room number.
B responds saying to share the last 4 digits of the gift card.
A says that he will give the card after meeting and to share the room number as he is waiting outside.
B responds saying without sharing the 4 digits to verify that amount is loaded in card, room number cannot be shared.
A shares the some part of purchased receipt.
After some round about messages, A says that he will going nearby shop and will wait for sometime and go as it was awkward to wait outside the hotel for long.
B is still trying persuade A to share the gift card details though messages like sharing some older clients shared gift card pics (which might be fake), saying this is how it works, that she is not a citizen and so on.
B then tries to send emotional messages like you can trust me, I won't betray and etc.
A had contacted me in between and I had instructed him not to share the card details until he meets B.
A gets message from C saying Hi.
A is confused as he does not recognize number C, and shared it with me.
When I tried to find it on google, it is again a ad. I asked him to get the details, pic and tell him to say that he can only pay cash and max. gift card without sharing the details.
A leaves the location and replies to B saying he has left the location and has wasted his time and money on buying the card.
A then replies to C saying that he is interested and asking for details and pic and saying can only give cash.
C sends pic and says that only money transfers is accepted like through cashapp, pays, zelle, etc.
A responds saying that he can only give the gift card in person in needed.
During this time, B is messaging and trying convince A and saying like please, trust me and so on, and share the card details.
C is also tries to convince A to share the card details.
A gets bored replying and says once for all to B and C that he can only give it in person else he is not interested. Then, both B & C stops messaging.

I feel it was a scam and believe there might many such numbers. It is up to you all to decide on what you feel about it. I would recommend others also to be very careful and not share any details or careful in transferring money before meeting.
GoodPerson is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 08:23 AM   #2
Baxter68
Registered Member

Of course it is a scam. Advice to you though, organize your thoughts to make it easier to read.
Baxter68 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 06:36 AM   #3
slocum
Premium Access

Encounters: 65

It's easy to read. Yes, the gift card scam is well known. Likely B and C are the same pimply-faced dude.
slocum is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women