Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2024, 09:38 AM   #46
nfhs04
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS2018 View Post
They gotta pay $80 to work, so easy money grab by BDD.

is the $80 the same everyday? I know a girl at another club and she told me $45 most days there and some days around $60

at $80, they need 4 dances a day to break even.
nfhs04 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 12:43 PM   #47
IMAPACKIN
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfhs04 View Post
is the $80 the same everyday? I know a girl at another club and she told me $45 most days there and some days around $60

at $80, they need 4 dances a day to break even.
$80 is the number I got from one of my regulars at BDD, I usually just get a few lap dances from her. She came in one day unsure if she even wanted to work because of the large number of Cubans. I told her I would cover that plus extra; she changed, came to see me and really upped her game. Competition works.
IMAPACKIN is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 05:20 PM   #48
Top Dog
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
To me, they are way over staffed with dancers, especially cubans. One night last week, for example, there were easily 50 girls there. Probably 40 cubans. Maybe 15-20 guys. When I walked in, I could not sit at the bar because the dancers had all the chairs as well as the most popular tables.

Forget the ethnic issues, I don't see how most of the girls make much money. There can be too many dancers to support the number of customers. The girls I knew were complaining because there were so many dancers. This is yet another clue most of the cubans are managed. They have to show up, busy or not. Most sit around looking at their phone for hours. Time and again, I have seen non-cubans dancers I know, turn around and walk back out when they see it way overcrowded with dancers. They know they will make money from me, but it's not worth an entire shift to compete for the few customers.

On the other hand, I have gotten several really nice OTC dates that way from some of my regular dancers.
$10 cover charge after 7:00 at BDFW was a bad decision. Has to be a factor in club being dead.
Top Dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 08:34 PM   #49
mb60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS2018 View Post
They gotta pay $80 to work, so easy money grab by BDD.
I want to say @ BDFW it's $ 40 at 7 pm plus house mom and dj.
Want to say $ 60.00 to break even but cheaper on the day shift maybe $ 25.00.
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 09:18 AM   #50
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dog View Post
$10 cover charge after 7:00 at BDFW was a bad decision. Has to be a factor in club being dead.
That cover is in line or cheaper than others. So I doubt it is a real factor. And there are more guys at night than during the day. Pandoras is #10, CE is $20 or even $20 depending on time. Name another club with no cover after 7 or 8
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 05:44 PM   #51
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default 10$ cover

When bdfw opened back up they were giving away door passes out the ass. The door girl would give me 2or3 passes and I would ask for just 1 more for my friend and she would give me 2-3 more. I'm stocked up on passes from bdfw and Rick's dfw. I haven't tried Rick's dfw in a while though and probably won't anytime soon

I did an afternoon stop by at bdfw earlier this week to check out the competition between Cubans and English speakers. There was no competition. That didn't surprise me though

After I put off a few Cuban hotties that wanted my body really really bad I found an English speaking white girl. She was OK looking but in no way could compare with a hott young Cuban babe.

Long story short I had dances with 2 different white girls. Very uneventful but they were busting their ass to get me in vip. Surprise fucking surprise

So I'll stick with the Cuban beauties and leave the English speakers to old white men that have issues with the non white babes. there's no competition. More like I'm entitled and white so show me the money
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 08:03 PM   #52
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

You can still get free passes. Just ask a manager for a few.
Old 05-10-2024, 12:57 AM   #53
okc30
Premium Access

Encounters: 62
Default Paid

The cubans pay management a cut of thier money to take over
okc30 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 09:37 AM   #54
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by okc30 View Post
The cubans pay management a cut of thier money to take over
And that is the core of the problem. The pimps/organized crime importing the girls are well bankrolled. They flood the clubs by paying greedy managers, then chase off the competition and in a few months the large majority of the dance money flows right back to them.
Old 05-10-2024, 10:51 AM   #55
Feeltheshow
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

It is not only Cubans, the whole SC industry changed since Covid.
The law changes -age limit moved to 21 and closing at 2am- makes the fun going down.
Also, since the economy show sign of finally slowing down it should not be better in te coming months and some clubs may even close.
Feeltheshow is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women