Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70412
biomed160561
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47542
pyramider46370
bambino40321
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2014, 07:12 AM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Who is Odumbo?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:36 PM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Otherwise it all boils down to it is ok if your man did it but not if the other man does. You are a expert on hypocrisy no balls we see it every day from you. Can you even tell the difference between Kerry, and Obie? I can tell the diff.
You look like one of those cheap pinwheels, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, all lip-locked, as you are, on Odumbo's cock and spinning in a Kansas wind.

And as usual, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you stupidly have it back-ass-wards, Ekim the Inbred, Chimp. It was Odumbo, et al, who campaigned against exactly what they are now doing which makes Odumbo et al the hypocrites; thus, proving that you Odumbo supporters are unintelligent, chickenshit clowns, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. They're hypocrites, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you're stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 03:42 PM   #18
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That was your dim-retard buddy John Kerry's term, and he is correctly quoted and cited, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, ever since "The Wizard of Oz" hit the big screen back in the '30s, you Kansas hayseeds have been notoriously known for your blow jobs. Hell, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you blew the wizard from Kansas into the land of Oz and back again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!!!! Keep sucking for that Odumbo **Hope and CHANGE** , Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Quote:
You look like one of those cheap pinwheels, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, all lip-locked, as you are, on Odumbo's cock and spinning in a Kansas wind.

And as usual, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you stupidly have it back-ass-wards, Ekim the Inbred, Chimp. It was Odumbo, et al, who campaigned against exactly what they are now doing which makes Odumbo et al the hypocrites; thus, proving that you Odumbo supporters are unintelligent, chickenshit clowns, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. They're hypocrites, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you're stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Please notice the above post from you dumb ass and the word Kerry shit for brains. You have been skull fucked into the moronic state. Keep dreaming about bobbing on Obis's hose cocksucker. How is that sperm taste?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:26 PM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Please notice the above post from you dumb ass and the word Kerry shit for brains. You have been skull fucked into the moronic state. Keep dreaming about bobbing on Obis's hose cocksucker. How is that sperm taste?
Are you stupidly arguing that Odumbo didn't campaign on this same issue that he has now hypocritically reinstated, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Back away from Odumo's cock, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're delirious, and you've obviously sucked down too much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured jiz, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 10-28-2014, 08:47 PM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Are you stupidly arguing that Odumbo didn't campaign on this same issue that he has now hypocritically reinstated, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Back away from Odumo's cock, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're delirious, and you've obviously sucked down too much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured jiz, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Did you see anywhere I said that shit for brains? Don't keep worrying about Obie's cock it is all yours to nurse on cocksucker. Babble on sperm breath. I really don't know where you have been the last few years, but there have been many called back if they have the right skills like special forces, and airplane drivers. Also others unable to get out. so STFU
Old 10-28-2014, 09:05 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did you see anywhere I said that shit for brains? Don't keep worrying about Obie's cock it is all yours to nurse on cocksucker. Babble on sperm breath. I really don't know where you have been the last few years, but there have been many called back if they have the right skills like special forces, and airplane drivers. Also others unable to get out. so STFU
Sounds like you're gagging on all of that **Hope and CHANGE** you've been swallowing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You've been sucking Odumbo Kool Aid straight from his cock for so long and then drunkenly regurgitating it in this forum that people are beginning to fear for your mental state, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You stupidly deflect for and defend Odumbo even though his hypocritical ass lied to you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And Odumbo did indeed campaign to end what the dim-retard Secretary of State termed 'back-door draft', Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and now that Odumbo has been bitch slapped by reality, he's been forced to hypocritically implement another one of W's policies that was so fuckin' detestable while a Republican was in office, you pathetic cock-sucking moron.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:51 AM   #22
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Sounds like you're gagging on all of that **Hope and CHANGE** you've been swallowing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You've been sucking Odumbo Kool Aid straight from his cock for so long and then drunkenly regurgitating it in this forum that people are beginning to fear for your mental state, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You stupidly deflect for and defend Odumbo even though his hypocritical ass lied to you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And Odumbo did indeed campaign to end what the dim-retard Secretary of State termed 'back-door draft', Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and now that Odumbo has been bitch slapped by reality, he's been forced to hypocritically implement another one of W's policies that was so fuckin' detestable while a Republican was in office, you pathetic cock-sucking moron.
You are babbling again cock breath, nothing of substance just the usual insults. Keep dreaming Obie will stick his hose through your glory hole no balls. Bottom line is and was if your guy does it it is OK if someone else's guy does it then it is something for you to babble about. You are just a POS .
Old 10-29-2014, 07:46 AM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are babbling again cock breath, nothing of substance just the usual insults. Keep dreaming Obie will stick his hose through your glory hole no balls. Bottom line is and was if your guy does it it is OK if someone else's guy does it then it is something for you to babble about. You are just a POS .
You-be-the-one-bobbling-on Odumbo's cock while condoning Odumbo's obvious hypocrisy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Apparently you know no other life, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. BTW, how is that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Old 10-29-2014, 10:53 AM   #24
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You-be-the-one-bobbling-on Odumbo's cock while condoning Odumbo's obvious hypocrisy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Apparently you know no other life, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. BTW, how is that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Other than your glory hole and spreading bullshit on this board, your life is pretty drab. As far as getting to nurse on Obie's hose it is but a dream you have. Keep on hoping he will change his mind.
Old 10-29-2014, 01:51 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Other than your glory hole and spreading bullshit on this board, your life is pretty drab. As far as getting to nurse on Obie's hose it is but a dream you have. Keep on hoping he will change his mind.
You're still gagging on all of that **Hope and CHANGE** you've been swallowing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You stupidly keep deflecting for and defending Odumbo even though his hypocritical ass lied to your pathetic, dumb-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. So keep sucking and spinning, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're obviously at the zenith of your aspirations.
Old 10-29-2014, 02:19 PM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're still gagging on all of that **Hope and CHANGE** you've been swallowing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You stupidly keep deflecting for and defending Odumbo even though his hypocritical ass lied to your pathetic, dumb-ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. So keep sucking and spinning, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're obviously at the zenith of your aspirations.
As you are still gagging on the dick's through your glory hole and the sperm you are swallowing. Keep on hoping obie will change his mind, and let you nurse on his hose. Fucking loser you will not admit it is OK for you man but not for someone else's
Old 10-29-2014, 09:19 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
As you are still gagging on the dick's through your glory hole and the sperm you are swallowing. Keep on hoping obie will change his mind, and let you nurse on his hose. Fucking loser you will not admit it is OK for you man but not for someone else's
Keep sucking, gagging and spinning, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're obviously at the zenith of your aspirations sucking down Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured jiz. You voted for Odumbo's lying, hypocritical ass after he promised you **Hope and CHANGE**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your dumb-ass swallowed and your dumb-ass liked the taste so fucking much you continue to swallow, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
Old 10-30-2014, 07:27 AM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
I will Keep sucking, gagging and spinning, I am obviously at the zenith of my aspirations sucking down Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured jiz. I voted for Odumbo's lying, hypocritical ass after he promised me**Hope and CHANGE**, , and my dumb-ass swallowed and my dumb-ass liked the taste so fucking much I continue to swallow, and I love it.
Old 10-30-2014, 07:34 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yawn... Another INIdiot meltdown.

Move along. Nothing to see here.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 08:28 AM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you've sucked down so much of Odumbo's goofy-juice tinctured jiz that you're now spastically flopping about on the floor?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women